Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 31-01-2013 16:09:10

kmilea
Staff Feerik

January 31st: Errors of the past!

news_erreurs_du_passe.jpg

From now on and until 02/07/2013 09:00 AM (French time), a new trophy is available.

You can take part in this trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be available anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 Fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

Cumulate 150 points. At the end of the fight, if the opposing character has a defense that is inferior to his printed defense, you score 1 point. 15 points per game maximum, you must play against different players.

You will earn the card named [card]Errors of the past[/card] and the title: The Liberated.

OtACgLfW.png

[card]Errors of the past[/card]: Action. Collector. Unique. Permanent. At the start of the fight, each character in battle has Defense -4 until the end of the turn and Attack +2 if he is wearing a Weapon. Chain.

Enjoy the game!

#2 31-01-2013 16:39:50

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Re : January 31st: Errors of the past!

so beetle kepher decides to join the new nomads?

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#3 31-01-2013 17:20:19

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

The story starts in port city Aman-ra; second largest city of the Desert Nomads.  The defeat of the Avatar Sol'ra has diminished the power of this Solairan City but it is still a power in the region.  Zehanie, watches the children play and recalls her youth playing with her sister Soraya.  She remembers her sister fondly but her death brings her great sorrow.  As the sun sets on city Zehanie, leaves the city and goes to the Desert.  There she finds several Beatles among the dunes.   When she investigates she finds a glowing version of her dead sister Soraya among the Beatles.  The being explains that she is a Solairan (and the only Solairan on Guem as they all died with the Avatar Sol'ra) and knew Zehanie’s sister and wore her face so she could talk to Zehanie.  The Solairan explains that she has little time and asks that Zehanie perform a task on behalf of Kehper (the giant beetle thing you fight at the end of the Nomad Adventure).  Zehanie becomes angry stating that it is because of the Kehper that her sister die; why would she help it.  The Solairan says that only she can help, that like her sister she could channel the power of her ancestors (I guess that means getting the Priest class).  Zehanie wants to know of her ancestors, but the Solairan has to leave saying that the Beatles will bring her the answers she needs.  The Beatles scuttle off into the Sands and Zehanie Follows.  The trail ends a great hole in the ground and Zehanie enters.  There she finds the Skelital remains of Warriors dressed in Armor and bearing the symbol of Kehper.  These were the legendary Guardians of Kehper.  One of the warriors was not dead and spoke to Zehanie. 
    “I am Azela, child of Kehper; I have kept death a bay until I could speak with my decedents.  I saw my father's heart was pierced by the lance of the Sphinx Nebsen Ra, I saw the horrors of the Traitor Ra.  I fought to stop the Traitor God.  Kehper, like Cheksathèt, god of Knowledge was captured by Ra but he could still Resist.  Do not Judge the actions of Kehper, he was forced to action by his captors. I cannot release him, but you – you might.  Take my armor and sword.”  And with that Azela faded away.  Zehanie took the armor and sword and they fit perfectly.  Again the Solairan (that looked like her dead sister) appeared and asked her to take her hand.  Zehanie did and was transported to the prison of Kehper.  From behind a great yellow crystal she could see that giant Beatle was bound by chains of Light and guarded by Hostile Solairans.  Filled with Rage she rushed forward with her newly obtained sword. 
Will Zehanie free Kehper from its prison, or slay it for revenge for her sister’s death?
Will the Solairans return to Guem, and if so will they be liberators or destroyers?
Will the Worship of Dung Beatles, even really big ones get you tax exempt status?

#4 31-01-2013 17:49:53

valkyjosh
Campeur

Thanks for the translation smile

I've found one problem with this quest, a few people ive seen have played immortals and have absolutly no defence for me to lower and I'm not getting any points from battling them

#5 31-01-2013 18:02:47

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

valkyjosh a écrit :

I've found one problem with this quest, a few people ive seen have played immortals and have absolutly no defence for me to lower and I'm not getting any points from battling them

Yeah, a ton of people are being real jerks about this one, using Nomads and Giant Shulong to prevent anyone from getting points...

Thanks again for the translation effort, Scorvos!

#6 31-01-2013 18:08:47

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Thanks for the translation, though I must admit I'm barely waking and I already seeing a translation.  It puts me in shock.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#7 31-01-2013 18:13:42

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Thanks Scorvos for the translation.

Just one small error :

scorvos74 a écrit :

There she finds the Skelital remains of Warriors dressed in Armor and bearing the symbol of Kehper.  These were the legendary Guardians of Kehper.  One of the warriors was not dead and spoke to Zehanie.

There is only one skeleton in armour, the dead body of a woman.
When Zehanie takes a part of the armour to better see, the message of Azela is magically / theurgically displayed.
Yes, Zehanie is the last hope and the armour is R2-D2 wink

Collectionneur de cartes

#8 31-01-2013 18:16:56

valkyjosh
Campeur

Kilanjared a écrit :
valkyjosh a écrit :

Yeah, a ton of people are being real jerks about this one, using Nomads and Giant Shulong to prevent anyone from getting points...

Thanks again for the translation effort, Scorvos!

I'm just running round using pirates because of stink bomb

#9 31-01-2013 18:57:19

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

Zurga a écrit :

Thanks Scorvos for the translation.

Just one small error :

scorvos74 a écrit :

There she finds the Skelital remains of Warriors dressed in Armor and bearing the symbol of Kehper.  These were the legendary Guardians of Kehper.  One of the warriors was not dead and spoke to Zehanie.

There is only one skeleton in armour, the dead body of a woman.
When Zehanie takes a part of the armour to better see, the message of Azela is magically / theurgically displayed.
Yes, Zehanie is the last hope and the armour is R2-D2 wink

Thanks for the Correction; some of the 'Google translate' is garbage and I make some guesses... and they cant all be right.  Thanks again.

#10 31-01-2013 19:09:18

snakekill321
Campeur

explains all the corruption decks lol

#11 01-02-2013 00:07:30

xydraga
Campeur

scorvos74 a écrit :

The being explains that she is a Solairan (and the only Solairan on Guem as they all died with the Avatar Sol'ra)

WAIT, isnt Urakia a Solarian? And the Prince and Nebsen are too right? Aren't they all still alive?

"Excuse my drunken ranting, I've had too much apple juice. Strong stuff it is"

#12 01-02-2013 02:09:40

Cioba
Habitant de Guem

xydraga a écrit :

WAIT, isnt Urakia a Solarian? And the Prince and Nebsen are too right? Aren't they all still alive?

Urakia and the Prince are Immortals.

A cerveja é inimiga do homem... Mas Deus disse: - "Ame seus inimigos..."

#13 01-02-2013 09:56:00

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

xydraga a écrit :

Yes they are Solarian in game, and Yes they are alive in the story.

Just precision on Solarian :
You know the Goa'uld symbiotes ?
Basically Solarian are the same. The Human are merged with a Solarian entity.
Sometimes the entity takes all control, like Djamena at her last evolution or they leave, like what happens when the Avatar asks to all Solarians to come with him to fight at the Stone fallen from sky.
At this time, all the Solarian in the nomades leave their hosts.
Urakia and Metchaf are actually human in the story.

I hope that I haven't betrayed the thought of Dimizar.
I will ask him to precise this point.

Collectionneur de cartes

#14 01-02-2013 18:09:18

xydraga
Campeur

Zurga a écrit :
xydraga a écrit :

Yes they are Solarian in game, and Yes they are alive in the story.

Just precision on Solarian :
You know the Goa'uld symbiotes ?
Basically Solarian are the same. The Human are merged with a Solarian entity.
Sometimes the entity takes all control, like Djamena at her last evolution or they leave, like what happens when the Avatar asks to all Solarians to come with him to fight at the Stone fallen from sky.
At this time, all the Solarian in the nomades leave their hosts.
Urakia and Metchaf are actually human in the story.

I hope that I haven't betrayed the thought of Dimizar.
I will ask him to precise this point.

ohh. I get it. Thanks Zurga!

"Excuse my drunken ranting, I've had too much apple juice. Strong stuff it is"

Pied de page des forums