Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-01-2013 02:20:07

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

Is it worth trying to get one of the characters?

I originally wanted to get both ice elves when this event started... but I haven't played nearly enough matches... I bought 3 boosters in the beginning which got me the althing... I have 306 amethysts... I know I could get enough to get one... I'm just not sure I have the patience to sit through that many matches? Should I just spend some of the stuff I have and hope to get lucky and unlock one of the good cards (I know my odds are stupidly slim but you never know!)

#2 30-01-2013 02:35:46

valkyjosh
Campeur

Re : Is it worth trying to get one of the characters?

Could try rushing for one of them, I'd recommend the ancient over the king.

#3 30-01-2013 02:58:25

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

I ended up spending 200 amethysts with the hopes of getting a decent card, no such luck. Oh well... I ended up getting gluttony.

#4 30-01-2013 03:00:19

valkyjosh
Campeur

well just farm up mission 2 or 3, i heard from mission 3 you can get stuff like compenduim secret and other expensive cards, from mission 2 ive so far got about 5 undead cards, half an ice elf deck, alyce, and alot of temple guardians, I think the game wants me to make some more decks

#5 30-01-2013 06:13:37

iQuit
Guémélite

if you have the time - yes .

otherwise - no

#6 30-01-2013 06:20:44

valkyjosh
Campeur

iQuit a écrit :

if you have the time - yes .

otherwise - no

If you don't have time make some, or at least that's what Tempus would do

#7 01-02-2013 00:44:44

gamerman1369
Voyageur

i don't see how you couldn't get them both i did and didn't buy a single booster all you had to do was just grind the fight room and win or lose you got them. when you say you don't have the patience to get them why play the game that's what you do in this game.

#8 01-02-2013 00:57:41

MerlinCross
Guémélite

gamerman1369 a écrit :

i don't see how you couldn't get them both i did and didn't buy a single booster all you had to do was just grind the fight room and win or lose you got them. when you say you don't have the patience to get them why play the game that's what you do in this game.

Wow you must not play any other game during events huh.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#9 01-02-2013 01:00:47

valkyjosh
Campeur

MerlinCross a écrit :
gamerman1369 a écrit :

Wow you must not play any other game during events huh.

Does seem like her sorta rushed it hard, I usually tried to pick up 200-250 a day but also had ranked matches on stuff like lol, went to yugioh tournaments, installed god knows how many games on my ipad and so i barely got the event done and that was mainly through me buying packs, I would hate to play 1 game for an entire event it would make me hate the game

#10 01-02-2013 01:03:57

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Personally I hate how it seems like we get 4-5 days as opposed to a week. 7 days to do an event like this, yeah it's pretty possible to do it. But the time frame for this event, and others in my opinion, just seem so rushed.

#11 01-02-2013 05:06:18

iQuit
Guémélite

MerlinCross a écrit :

Personally I hate how it seems like we get 4-5 days as opposed to a week. 7 days to do an event like this, yeah it's pretty possible to do it. But the time frame for this event, and others in my opinion, just seem so rushed.

They simply just want to make us spend money .

It's the same for every event , 1 non-character and 1 mercs character , 7 days to play hundreds of game and blah .

Myself wouldn't spend money on a merc character that i would get bored with it just a couple of weeks after

If the event was a bit longer or easier , i would but 1 or 2 pack to speed up the process

Dernière modification par iQuit (01-02-2013 05:07:29)

#12 01-02-2013 05:15:30

MerlinCross
Guémélite

I just hate that we are usually forced to buy a card that we're probably not going to use in the first place to get the characters that are good. Either lower the price of the first card, or get rid of it. They can split the cost of this card into the ones people actually want.

#13 01-02-2013 05:38:28

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

MerlinCross a écrit :

I just hate that we are usually forced to buy a card that we're probably not going to use in the first place to get the characters that are good. Either lower the price of the first card, or get rid of it. They can split the cost of this card into the ones people actually want.

I actually was able to farm about 60 to 120 amethysts in an hour, depending on the other person i was playing, if they dragged shit on after i got my 6 took longer of course...can't get them if you leave or let time run out but i was able to get all the characters plus about attempt at the suprise cards 13 times, but I had a lot of free time on my hands also, since I am unemployed at the moment.   But yeah I know people who were close to getting their final character card then the network fucked up...and they weren't able to obtain it.   =/

#14 01-02-2013 05:48:00

MerlinCross
Guémélite

I got less than that, as most my fights were done too soon to get the full six. In the time I played, I only got close to 600. Not even that it was like 589 or something. So I just did the lotto twice.

#15 01-02-2013 06:37:21

iQuit
Guémélite

Teremune a écrit :
MerlinCross a écrit :

I actually was able to farm about 60 to 120 amethysts in an hour, depending on the other person i was playing, if they dragged shit on after i got my 6 took longer of course...can't get them if you leave or let time run out but i was able to get all the characters plus about attempt at the suprise cards 13 times, but I had a lot of free time on my hands also, since I am unemployed at the moment.   But yeah I know people who were close to getting their final character card then the network fucked up...and they weren't able to obtain it.   =/

Wow dude , i always get so bored after about 10-15 games unless when i'm playing a new deck .

#16 01-02-2013 06:52:06

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

iQuit a écrit :
Teremune a écrit :
MerlinCross a écrit :

Wow dude , i always get so bored after about 10-15 games unless when i'm playing a new deck .

well if one is really diligent and has long patience its possible haha

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#17 01-02-2013 07:42:58

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Did I just get extremely luck with yillith or what? cause I got her to drop the thirty coins at least 10 to fifteen times, maybe more. That and doing battles got me the card the ancient and a lotto that yielded moira the great witchblade. I already had the king so I didn't bother with him.

#18 01-02-2013 07:56:52

iQuit
Guémélite

hotfoot a écrit :

Did I just get extremely luck with yillith or what? cause I got her to drop the thirty coins at least 10 to fifteen times, maybe more. That and doing battles got me the card the ancient and a lotto that yielded moira the great witchblade. I already had the king so I didn't bother with him.

It's your luck

#19 01-02-2013 08:01:29

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

iQuit a écrit :
hotfoot a écrit :

It's your luck

crap, well I sure as hell would have rather rationed it out for future events or pulls. I'm S.O.L. for sure now...

That being said, as far as these events go where you usually get some random Merc that wont se play, atleast this time it was Ice elves and I DO like the Ice elves a lot. Now if the could just get a decent release focused on them.

#20 01-02-2013 08:31:17

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

MerlinCross a écrit :

I got less than that, as most my fights were done too soon to get the full six. In the time I played, I only got close to 600. Not even that it was like 589 or something. So I just did the lotto twice.

yeah if you played at normal speeds, you'd have to wait each time you had a choice and a new timer went down, I was able to get all 6 by turn 2 easily, then after than I played hard and fast.  I mean it didn't happen all the time but for the most part I was able to get all 6 before turn 2 ended.  Always by turn 3's end.

#21 01-02-2013 09:04:35

iQuit
Guémélite

you were able to get 6 for only 2 turns ?

Pied de page des forums