Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-01-2013 13:02:58

valkyjosh
Campeur

Deck for Farming

Hi I was wondered what effective decks there are for farming adventure and events preferably under 50k and a deck recipe would be preferable please.

#2 29-01-2013 14:04:39

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Re : Deck for Farming

Just search in the forum!
There are so many of these posts it's ridiculous you ask... --'

Dernière modification par skadooosh (29-01-2013 14:08:01)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#3 29-01-2013 14:11:26

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

just check out the inferno portal deck thingy or this

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=54763

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#4 29-01-2013 14:56:23

valkyjosh
Campeur

Ok after looking through it seems its either Queen Craftsmen deck which would be cheapish as I own Queen, or a demonic portal deck, but I'm unsure which one wins against the most bosses.

#5 29-01-2013 19:14:54

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

valkyjosh a écrit :

Ok after looking through it seems its either Queen Craftsmen deck which would be cheapish as I own Queen, or a demonic portal deck, but I'm unsure which one wins against the most bosses.

They both win against a lot but the problem with queen decks is that they take forever so if you're looking for a quick in and out game go with a portal deck

#6 29-01-2013 19:41:56

valkyjosh
Campeur

Well I'l make portal first, and work on getting the Queen deck after because I noticed Portal isn't good vs some decks or isn't recommended and Queen is.

#7 29-01-2013 19:56:54

valkyjosh
Campeur

Actually I'm going to make Queen first as I worked out cost and its cheaper, I don't mind having a long game, the only problem for me with the queen deck is getting the Cursed Sorc book, any possible replacements that work well?

#8 29-01-2013 22:38:44

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

no the cursed sorcer books are a must, I tryed it once without them and you need them to keep your spirit high, without at least 8 spirit bosses will eventually bring you down, and queen deck isn't good against bosses that can beat her down on turn one (looking at you lost tracker)

Also look into a discard deck. I use Abyssien (store version as he's half the price), Salem and Alyce

Dernière modification par gaurdianaq (29-01-2013 22:39:20)

#9 29-01-2013 22:56:30

AchDeToni
Campeur
Lieu : Germany

gaurdianaq a écrit :

no the cursed sorcer books are a must, I tryed it once without them and you need them to keep your spirit high, without at least 8 spirit bosses will eventually bring you down, and queen deck isn't good against bosses that can beat her down on turn one (looking at you lost tracker)

Also look into a discard deck. I use Abyssien (store version as he's half the price), Salem and Alyce

Thats not true, I'm playing one without books and its working pretty well. If youre interested I can post it here for you so you can compare. You just need to add a lot of +Spirit + Defense items to win with it even if you havent got some of the cards I added to it.

The difference between Portal and Queen Tank is simple: portal wins against enemies with high attack and Queen Tank is usually better against bosses with mainly magic damage. So it depends on which bosses you prefer to farm. (btw i own both so this is not a guess but experience wink )

Dernière modification par AchDeToni (29-01-2013 23:01:40)

#10 29-01-2013 22:57:31

valkyjosh
Campeur

I could do the discard deck as i won Alyce from beating yilith,eternal and sevlath. But i have no idea what goes in one.

On another note, is it worth completing the trophys for getting characters fully upgraded, i have one to get, Alishk, Prophet, Kounok etc.... now i only need 1 more whos kinda pricey (looking at you Prophet) and its the only reason I've not sold most of my dragon knight stuff (deck is way to expensive to finish i have no draconian swords or chimera or crystal dragon) so I was going to sell my Zahal, kounok the prophet but dont know if to because of the trophy, all it gets me is 300 crystal, 1000exp and Erevent

#11 29-01-2013 22:58:49

AchDeToni
Campeur

valkyjosh a écrit :

I could do the discard deck as i won Alyce from beating yilith,eternal and sevlath. But i have no idea what goes in one.

On another note, is it worth completing the trophys for getting characters fully upgraded, i have one to get, Alishk, Prophet, Kounok etc.... now i only need 1 more whos kinda pricey (looking at you Prophet) and its the only reason I've not sold most of my dragon knight stuff (deck is way to expensive to finish i have no draconian swords or chimera or crystal dragon) so I was going to sell my Zahal, kounok the prophet but dont know if to because of the trophy, all it gets me is 300 crystal, 1000exp and Erevent

Only if you're going to use Erevent in a deck obviously big_smile ?

#12 29-01-2013 23:09:03

valkyjosh
Campeur

He doesn't look to good, if he was compendium he would be pretty good but he looks a bit lack luster. I did just notice though I only need to get Prophet and I have all the ones for getting erevant, might have to save up.

#13 29-01-2013 23:14:18

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

If you have [card]white witch[/card]. There is a nice deck you can make with [card]erevent [/card]and [card]alishk [/card](draconic) with some [card]Win using Magic[/card] [card]magic study[/card], [card]sliding[/card],[card]wild camping[/card]and this kind of thing...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#14 29-01-2013 23:26:47

AchDeToni
Campeur

skadooosh a écrit :

If you have [card]white witch[/card]. There is a nice deck you can make with [card]erevent [/card]and [card]alishk [/card](draconic) with some [card]Win using Magic[/card] [card]magic study[/card], [card]sliding[/card],[card]wild camping[/card]and this kind of thing...

I would choose [card]the Pythia[/card] over [card]Alishk[/card] but other than that he is right

Dernière modification par AchDeToni (29-01-2013 23:27:42)

#15 29-01-2013 23:27:48

valkyjosh
Campeur

Wish I had either her or Black Witch, but unfortunately I do not sad

#16 29-01-2013 23:54:30

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

valkyjosh a écrit :

Don't forget that as long as you've spent feez recently you can buy a prophet and sell it back. That's what I did, tho I have white which and use Everent all the time.

#17 29-01-2013 23:57:03

valkyjosh
Campeur

Ellias a écrit :
valkyjosh a écrit :

Don't forget that as long as you've spent feez recently you can buy a prophet and sell it back. That's what I did, tho I have white which and use Everent all the time.

Thats my intention, i bought Feez yesterday just got a card I didn't want to get rid of which annoyed me as it was worth about 30k

Pied de page des forums