Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 27-01-2013 22:29:19

rapski
Campeur

Fierce Eatfoot appearance

Just wondering where does this card drop in the adventure missions?, I mean which specific mission do you grind for this card? I just want it so bad (^_^)
seFja5s1.png

#2 27-01-2013 22:44:14

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Re : Fierce Eatfoot appearance

this is a mythical random dropped in adventure.
Mythical have the lowest drop rate of all. (A lot of people didnt loot any while farming the Adventure mode since its release...)
No precise information on which boss to loot it. But I think that any boss/ mission can drop it with the proper amount of luck.
Just so you know that there is a really high chance that you will never own it....

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#3 28-01-2013 11:52:59

rapski
Campeur

skadooosh a écrit :

this is a mythical random dropped in adventure.
Mythical have the lowest drop rate of all. (A lot of people didnt loot any while farming the Adventure mode since its release...)
No precise information on which boss to loot it. But I think that any boss/ mission can drop it with the proper amount of luck.
Just so you know that there is a really high chance that you will never own it....

What?!? that hard? you mean I can have a chance of 0.01% or 0.0000001% of getting this card? Just wanted to gauge my chances :-)

#4 28-01-2013 12:06:40

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Well first of all you need to loot a mythical, then it needs to be the proper one...
I'd say you have less chance to loot it in adventure that to loot a precise  legendary in a booster

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#5 28-01-2013 12:27:57

rapski
Campeur

skadooosh a écrit :

Well first of all you need to loot a mythical, then it needs to be the proper one...
I'd say you have less chance to loot it in adventure that to loot a precise  legendary in a booster

Oh well guess our chances are the same with wining a lottery, Another question though different from the topic, which in your opinion is a better card considering the meta game now?

[card]Weapon Master[/card]
or
[card]Kensensei[/card]

I mean the lvl 1 is not unique so I can have three, with the game now having to start with  warriors having two shields like [card]Nehant Shield[/card] and [card]Light and shadow shield[/card] it's now easier to have the 3 [card]Weapon Master[/card] right? then just 1 [card]Kensensei[/card]

Pied de page des forums