Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-01-2013 02:40:13

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

Mercenary Booster Pack

As the title implies I'm suggesting they bring out a booster pack for mercenaries. It would work like other boosters but maybe only 2 cards are guaranteed to be mercenary (since most mercenaries are characters rather than cards)

Basically the booster would be more likely to give you merc/non affiliated cards.

Or maybe it will be more likely to give you cards from a specific caste?

The issue I have with boosters is that unless you're focusing on one type of deck (Like zil or sap heart and such) it's hard to get mercenary characters from boosters, sure you could get basic boosters but then those are completely random probably giving you even less chance to get mercenary characters.

I'm big into avalonians, ice elves, tempus, etc, etc. I like the mercenaries.

Thoughts?

#2 26-01-2013 04:52:17

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

Re : Mercenary Booster Pack

well when they were doing the guild battles and it was mercs vs... i forgot who. they did bring out a guild booster for a discounted price for a week, they should just bring that out. and i don't see why they shouldn't

yeah mercs aren't an "official" guild as per the storyline, but cards that are based on guilds still affect them, they had an axiom for the guardian event and they even have a guild tab for the market.. so it's like.. when it's convenient to include them as a guild they do, but otherwise they're not a guild

#3 26-01-2013 05:04:50

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

they did bring out a guild booster for a discounted price for a week, they should just bring that out. and i don't see why they shouldn't

Everybody hated that booster btw.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#4 26-01-2013 05:19:34

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

why did they hate it?

Pied de page des forums