Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 25-01-2013 03:56:18

valkyjosh
Campeur

AOE theurgy compared to spells

How come AOE spells can only be played 1 per turn and can't be chained but AOE theurgy can be, I was just taking on a yilith, eternal, stoneeater deck using the AOE heals and just recycle cards and they were healing insane amounts of health, later on because of how long the duel had dragged on (i was using aelide, ysild, johan avalonians) the theurgy mercy was healing for 18-20 damage and because of the amount of cards to recycle them I couldn't do anything, it seemed abit busted to allow healing to exceed maximum health aswell as double aoe heals which brought all 3 from 4-5 health back up to full heal bar at about 14-15 health which was abit to much in 1 go.

It seems weird to allow this but not double aoe spells (i understand this would make crystal storm way to broken)

#2 25-01-2013 04:11:14

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

Re : AOE theurgy compared to spells

get [card]sentence[/card], problem solved

also avalonians have an op hammer, its expensive but powerful

talking about why aoe spells doesnt chain, its easy, aoe spells are op, thats why the dont have a chain

Dernière modification par Wolvos (25-01-2013 04:14:12)

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#3 25-01-2013 04:15:31

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

valkyjosh a écrit :

How come AOE spells can only be played 1 per turn and can't be chained but AOE theurgy can be, I was just taking on a yilith, eternal, stoneeater deck using the AOE heals and just recycle cards and they were healing insane amounts of health, later on because of how long the duel had dragged on (i was using aelide, ysild, johan avalonians) the theurgy mercy was healing for 18-20 damage and because of the amount of cards to recycle them I couldn't do anything, it seemed abit busted to allow healing to exceed maximum health aswell as double aoe heals which brought all 3 from 4-5 health back up to full heal bar at about 14-15 health which was abit to much in 1 go.

It seems weird to allow this but not double aoe spells (i understand this would make crystal storm way to broken)

Yeah I do agree that they shouldn't allow an AOE healing + another card without a special card like [card]council's banner[/card] or the such, but i don't mind the healing spells like [card]Mercy[/card], but to be able to play both makes it difficult to play against, not like you can have more than one [card]sentence[/card].

#4 25-01-2013 04:25:27

valkyjosh
Campeur

Well as I don't have cards such as Sentence Its abit hard for me to deal with, I had a massive break from playing because of college and getting distracted by pretty graphics and bad storylines.

I didn't play since around the time they just released crystal dragon, and even then I didn't play often enough to count as doing well, I played a really really bad Dragon knight deck and adventure wasn't even out at this point so I lost basicly all my fights. And then suddenly I decided to replay this game again, got given a mercenary deck (the ones with crystal cat in it) and put abit of money into the game and began to enjoy it but as I'm level 15 I seem to notice I only win if someone is using a bad deck, none of my decks do well, my avalonians have none of the Hammers, my stone linkers are doing ok but still more losses than wins I'm waiting to buy the new guy when I get more crystals. And my compendiums seem to lose all the time no matter how quickly i get out crystal storm or armor up with double clay then use crystal storm.

Seems that alot of deck just do way to much, I lost to that heal deck, then the courtier music deck, then a discard deck, than spent about 2hours fighting 1 craftsmen S.A.R.A.H deck (seemed like 2 hours anyway) and then a Sol Ra Avatar deck. And finally Black Witch

Seems to many decks just can't be beat without unique cards

#5 25-01-2013 04:38:38

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

well, almost every single deck you mentioned are nearly impossible to beat only playing crystal storm

for compendiums you need some luminosity, freeze, magic servant and breaker for some of them

black witch its op so every single thing you do with your deck its an instant defeat

Dernière modification par Wolvos (25-01-2013 04:44:27)

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#6 25-01-2013 04:43:58

valkyjosh
Campeur

It just seems like i need to spend to much just to make a deck actually win, I spent the past 2 months exclusivly doing adventure unless I either had a weekly mission or i decided to be bothered to do my daily quests. It just sucks that I played when most decks were cheap and came back when everything is through the roofs expensive.

#7 25-01-2013 17:45:38

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

valkyjosh a écrit :

It just seems like i need to spend to much just to make a deck actually win...

Welcome to Eredan.

Pied de page des forums