Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 20-01-2013 01:43:55

valkyjosh
Campeur

Some advice on a deck i put together myself please.

Hey I finally got around to finishing off my version of stone linkers and wanted to know what people think.

Master Maen (Water and Earth)
Catalyna (earth and air)
Fire Elemental (until I get water or earth elemental or they make another mage stone linker)

3x Burning Crystal
3x Double Clay
3x Earth Stone Heart (puts in alot of work)
3x Fire Stone Heart (also puts in alot of work)
2x Ice Barrier
1x Link a stone heart (this card im unsure on, on one side it helps set up alot of big stone heart spam but the heal is horrible)
3x Stone Wall (very good with both maen and catalyna being earth)
1x Stone Heart Pouch (very very good I'm tempted to buy 2 more once i finish compendium)
3x Water Stone Heart (1 of them is auto played and the others help on decks that rely on equipping stuff to me)
3x Water Cycle(replays all my stone hearts triggering them again, heal is never really noticed)

The main objective of this game is to tank up with the stone wall and double clay, then spam around burning crystal and earth stone heart, then repeat the stone hearts using water cycle and as i didnt actually use a spell my mages can attack

The only thing that would assist would be a spell to add X attack where X = defence. But it still works nicely but i thought id ask people on here as they know alot more than i do.

Also I have no idea how to make it so you can see the picture when you scroll over the name sorry

#2 20-01-2013 02:03:54

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

Re : Some advice on a deck i put together myself please.

when your done typing the card name. highlight it and click the niffty little button on top called "card"

example: Double clay normal

after highlighting and clicking the card button. [card]Double clay[/card] after

due to some translation errors from french to english some cards don't have a picture for the card in english.

as for the deck it would do good against katoba and other warrior decks.
but against mages and others who attack spirit. your ruined

#3 20-01-2013 02:06:47

valkyjosh
Campeur

Hmm... against mage's ive been doing ok just because (time to try this) [card]Earth Stone-Heart[/card] deals physical damage causing me to ignore most of their spirit damage reduction, against something like Crystal Storm I get annihilated but most mage decks such as sap hearts i seem to do well because i remove the root that stops me mass spamming comboes

#4 20-01-2013 02:12:26

kilcosu
Guémélite

then I kind of have to be biased on this deck because I run Noz blast. against mages who need to set up their strategy I can get behind this deck being effective.

as for [card]crystal storm[/card] and the like now is the time for you to edit your decks slightly to prepare for decks like that.

[card]sliding[/card], although expensive due to the stone linker release. is effective and can buy you a turn or 2

#5 20-01-2013 02:16:02

valkyjosh
Campeur

The problem is I can't afford to put alot of crystals into this deck, I'm planning on finishing my compendium deck as I enjoy Noz more than most clans and it seems cheaper to finish Crystal Storm Noz or Noz blast than to finish my Dragon Knights.

I mainly built this deck from cards I'd obtained from boosters that were for the stone linkers and then just bought a small amount more

#6 20-01-2013 02:19:24

kilcosu
Guémélite

I'm in the same boat with you for my stone linker deck too. (fire water)
I have nothing left to invest heavily into them.

might I ask what your plans are for your [card]crystal storm[/card] deck since the nerf of [card]compendium secret[/card]?

#7 20-01-2013 02:27:35

valkyjosh
Campeur

Well I was thinking of running [card]Draconis...[/card] [card]...Canticum[/card] and probably some [card]Double Clay[/card], maybe a few [card]Magic Study[/card] I'l see what I can do with it until I can afford something more, I'm not going to expend alot into the deck but I own an archmage and pythia and they are kinda just sitting there not doing alot

#8 20-01-2013 02:47:52

kilcosu
Guémélite

I tried using [card]Draconis...[/card] [card]...Canticum[/card] once before In a [card]master-mage marzhin[/card] deck. it required a lot of set up to be used effectively and his spirit was getting as high as 8 or 9

but I guess that's a discussion for a different thread smile

Pied de page des forums