Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 19-01-2013 21:11:01

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

Are all mercenaries viable outside of specific characters/classes?

This is something I've been wondering, outside of specific characters like shulong and black witch, are mercenaries that aren't part of a caste viable for all mercenary decks?

I've seen some deck ideas that would work but they all require event characters that are no longer available. Like I've been working on a beat down deck (I was originally planning on using master-mystic slayer, mystic slayer, and mystic slayers shadow) although it seems like if Im gonna do that I might as well make a tracker deck as there aren't many mercenary only cards that would make it worth it as most cards my mercenaries could use so could anyone else?

I mean aside from characters like, theya it doesn't seem all that worth it. (right now my marauder deck is going to have master-mystic slayer, mystic slayers shadow, and sheng di)

Although at the moment I'm only using this deck for killing certain mage bosses in adventure.

Another deck idea I had was an all warrior merc deck.

With the survivor, deirf geis, and kaes (only issue is that I don't have kaes...)

Like avalonians and tempus all have there own specific card sets so they stand out from other casteless mercenaries.

#2 19-01-2013 21:37:12

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Re : Are all mercenaries viable outside of specific characters/classes?

You are not going to build a top elo deck with mercenaries but they can make some fun builds.

mercenaries. You could try fog hydra, Master mystic slayer and and mystic slayer shadow. used that in the past and was pretty good. if you have her (theya over mar mysic slayer).

and the warriors are decent to as you said.

Deirf geis + your fav. other warriors (kaes, bramamir, sargh, artaban or nalen + erein to name a few).

but remember that you can pair up mercenaries with other guilds to. Deirf geis is pretty good for doing that. I have played him with master ma and Asajiro before. All cards boosting stats makes a fun defensive deck. Mages will likely rape you thought.

You keep the disadvantage in not being able to use guild based cards, but they have some stand out characters with unique threads. Use your trophy cards with them it something they really need.

Dernière modification par steeliebob (19-01-2013 21:43:44)

#3 20-01-2013 20:58:48

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Re : Are all mercenaries viable outside of specific characters/classes?

gaurdianaq a écrit :

This is something I've been wondering, outside of specific characters like shulong and black witch, are mercenaries that aren't part of a caste viable for all mercenary decks?

I've seen some deck ideas that would work but they all require event characters that are no longer available. Like I've been working on a beat down deck (I was originally planning on using master-mystic slayer, mystic slayer, and mystic slayers shadow) although it seems like if Im gonna do that I might as well make a tracker deck as there aren't many mercenary only cards that would make it worth it as most cards my mercenaries could use so could anyone else?

I mean aside from characters like, theya it doesn't seem all that worth it. (right now my marauder deck is going to have master-mystic slayer, mystic slayers shadow, and sheng di)

Although at the moment I'm only using this deck for killing certain mage bosses in adventure.

Another deck idea I had was an all warrior merc deck.

With the survivor, deirf geis, and kaes (only issue is that I don't have kaes...)

Like avalonians and tempus all have there own specific card sets so they stand out from other casteless mercenaries.

I have 4 merc/merc duo decks I enjoy using.
Deirf Geis+Artaba/Asajiro+
Deirf Geis+Nalen+Erien
Mystic slayer's shadow/Deirf Geis+Master Mystic Slayer+ Olbat (Especially enjoy this)
Deirf Geis+Artaban+Water Elemental/Fire elemental

Pied de page des forums