Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-01-2013 20:17:13

xydraga
Campeur

Runic warrior Zerios

I think the runics need a character that boosts their stats, but isnt an Archon, so:

runiclegionzeriospng.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NOTE: The info on the card is the original and is wrong, the info below is the revised and is correct.

At Level: 3
Zerios-Runic Legion-Warrior-Human-3 rune slots

Spirit:1 Attack:6/9 Defense:2 Health:14

Your Runics have Attack and Defense +1

Gain Chain if you play a one handed weapon.

If Zerios has a rune attached, at the start of the fight, another rune of the same type is created and attached to one of your other Runics that doesn't have the same type of rune.

Turns 2 and 4: Attack +1 and the next one handed weapon in your deck is placed in your hand.

Dernière modification par xydraga (22-01-2013 01:24:58)

"Excuse my drunken ranting, I've had too much apple juice. Strong stuff it is"

#2 18-01-2013 20:45:27

xydraga
Campeur

Re : Runic warrior Zerios

Thought about this while I was typing up the last, but why are there no cards that let you attach runes to your opponents characters? I think there could be a lot of potential in it:

Rune Transfer-Runic Legion-Action

Defense +2

Choose a rune attached to one of your Runics. You may select another character to attach it to. If it is an opposing character it loses;
Cor: -2 attack
Nox: -2 defense
If it is an ally it gains;
Cor: +2 attack
Nox: +2 defense
Effects last until the end of the game.

Flavor: Happy birthday!!

Maybe this card would have to be unique, or could also have Yr: Spirit -2/+2. Giving it chain would probably be too much...Let me know what you think.

#3 18-01-2013 20:54:26

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

xydraga a écrit :

Maybe :
Cor: Attack-1, Defens -1
Nox: Spirit-1, Defense -1

#4 18-01-2013 21:13:45

xydraga
Campeur

Dhaonrisemlan a écrit :
xydraga a écrit :

Maybe :
Cor: Attack-1, Defens -1
Nox: Spirit-1, Defense -1

hm...yeah ok, the Nox having spirit -1 would be better for the priests. Thx.

#5 18-01-2013 21:42:59

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

That's not how runes works.
Only runics can use the power of runes. There are not supposed to be used by opponents...
Besides what is the point of loosing a card to transfer runes to your opponents when you can make cards to debuff your opponent using your own runes.
Plus how do you determine the max amount of rune the opponents can carry?

About the character, he would be way too powerful with centorium and myrina...
(9/11-9/11-9/10...)He always starts with a rune cor; meaning he will always be able to play runic's training during his first fight .and you'll always activate two order bonus in the first three turns...

Dernière modification par skadooosh (18-01-2013 21:49:07)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#6 18-01-2013 23:15:40

xydraga
Campeur

That's not how runes works.
Only runics can use the power of runes. There are not supposed to be used by opponents...

No, its not how the runes work, but it could be. Its just a new idea on how the the runes COULD be used. and the opponent wont be able to use them, attaching the rune would be like attaching an actual card, like corruptions.

Besides what is the point of loosing a card to transfer runes to your opponents when you can make cards to debuff your opponent using your own runes.
Plus how do you determine the max amount of rune the opponents can carry?

its not just for transferring to the opponent. it can be transferred to an ally character, or even the character that played the card. it would b good for stacking runes on certain characters even faster than you already can. Plus you are getting a stat boost as well, or in the opponents case a stat reduction. and last time I checked, both of those situations were good things if your trying to win the game.

About the character, he would be way too powerful with centorium and myrina...
(9/11-9/11-9/10...)He always starts with a rune cor; meaning he will always be able to play runic's training during his first fight .and you'll always activate two order bonus in the first three turns...

Ok yeah, about the character...I won't argue about him being a lil too strong, i was honestly worried about that...with Aurius, there would be some unfairness going on. How would you fix the character then?

#7 22-01-2013 01:30:59

xydraga
Campeur

There fixed it. Now there should be no issues of being able get Runic Training on the first fight(Even though Hares and Eilos can do this anyways...)

Pied de page des forums