Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-01-2013 05:29:07

valkyjosh
Campeur

Hey guys its me again

As usual I've got close to finishing a deck in the way i wish to run it, all my avalonians need are 2 more avalonian shields and 3 sacred avalonian blades.....and maybe a thunder king but that i can get soon because of items currently for sale.

My new idea for a deck is one I've never ever ever ever seen anyone play and thats ice elves. They look fun, and I'm all about the ice element and northern lights in RL is one of the most beautiful things ever and so i want to make them.....but i have no idea how, and i don't have yilith who looks awesome. If someone could help me it would be cool but if not il figure it out, i got given a frostbite randomly from the advent calendar so I'm somewhat there.

#2 18-01-2013 18:44:11

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

Re : Hey guys its me again

I've fought them, they're annoying. Ummm I don't know the cards off the top of my head, but in terms of your avalonian deck, if you want a cheaper sollution than 3 sacred avalonian blades.

Do queen of avalonia, king of avalonia, and then either ysild or johan (your choice)

King is nice for 2 reasons, one is that he gives a + 1 defense to all avalonians by default and if you have sword of the 5 elders it does the same effect for aez king of avalonia as sacred avalonian blade not to mention when he has sword of the 5 elders all your other avalonians get an attack + 1.

Not to mention sword of the 5 elders is cheaper.

My current avalonian deck is Queen, King and Sevylath, but if you can't get sevylath I'd do Queen, King, and Ysild (I find that being able to draw an extra card more useful than quests) in fact I don't bring quests at all anymore except for maybe "for those we love"

#3 18-01-2013 19:03:47

valkyjosh
Campeur

I'l try to make ice elves myself it should be fun to do without a guide as i can experiment abit, i mainly made dragon knights that way. I noticed that for farming the bosses of the adventure clans, direct damage seems to work well so thunder king would do amazingly with skyward boots

#4 18-01-2013 19:08:38

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

Which bosses are you trying to farm? Generally if you wanna kill the boss with direct damage you either need a craftsmen deck or like, a demonic portal deck.

Like I wouldn't bother trying to kill the mystic slayers shadow with your avalonians, he'll beat them down before you get the chance. Craftsmen deck with queen works well though.

#5 18-01-2013 20:15:34

valkyjosh
Campeur

I'm mainly farming the sap heart one, the noz one heals to much and ive only beat it once using witch blades, my avalonians should be complete soon as i pulled a Doyan Verace-councillor so if he sells im fine for awhile

Pied de page des forums