Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-01-2013 17:20:18

kmilea
Staff Feerik

January 10th: Card Modifications

news_modifsjanvier.jpg

Card modifications

For the sake of balance, some cards are going to be modified next Wednesday. Those who possess these cards will get a chance to sell these cards for a certain amount of crystals.

Here are the modifications:

[card]Ourenos[/card]

As we told you in the news on November 16th 2012, we have created a new version of Level-3 Ourenos. All the copies of Ourenos you will get from boosters from next Wednesday onwards will upgrade to this new version.

The exiting copies of ourenos will not change but an EX indicator will be added to their title to show that the card is an "Exiled" one. They will not be playable in tournaments but they can evolve to the new level-3 version if you want.

Here are the characteristics of the new level-3 [card]Ourenos[/card]: Spirit: 2 Attack: 7/8 Defense: 3 Life: 14

Gain Chain if you play a two Handed Weapon or an Armor.

At the start of the fight, "Ourenos" gains the Elfine and the Hom'Chai races until the end of the fight. If one of your Sap Heart dies "Ourebis" deals a physical attack on an opposing character. Turns 2, 5 and 6: can play Sap Heart cards without restrictions.

Other card modifications

The following cards are going to be modified next Wednesday too.

[card]Compendium secret[/card]. The new text: (AoE) A Spell from your Hand is played. At the end of the fight, this card is withdrawn from the game. Compendium: you can play Spells without restrictions. Choose a non-AoE Spell in a Discard pile, it is played.

[card]Lost scroll from Kan-del[/card]. The next text: You lose up to 6 "Powder" Tokens. Attack +1 for each Token lost that way. Mage or Fire Guemelite: Attack +2.

[card]General fray[/card]. The new text: Duration 2 turns. Defense +2. Your allies from "The Pack" have Attack +1. Duration: 3 turns. If your opponent is not a Warrior, his next card is ignored. Chain if your characters have less than 30 health points in all.

[card]Eltarite Heritage[/card]. The new text: -1 to physical and magical damage suffered. Elfine: the next opposing spell is ignored. Hom'chai: -1 to magic damage suffered for each one of your Hom'chai (dead or alive). Chain.

[card]Put-up job[/card]. The new text: Duration 2 to 3 turns. Choose a character and attach this card to him. He is untapped and can no longer chain cards. Priests have Defense +3 and gain Chain if they play a Destiny Theurgy.

[card]Entropy[/card]. The new text: Mage: two Nehantic Spells from your Discard pile are played. Necromancian: two Undead Actions in your Deck become Necrosis until the end of the game. This card has one chance out of two of being removed from the game.

[card]Tar and feathers[/card]. The new text: Choose a character, he gains 4 "Powder" Tokens. If it is one of your characters, he heals 2 Health points. If not, he has Attack -1 and Spirit -1 until the end of the game.

Enjoy the game!

#2 10-01-2013 17:21:22

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Re : January 10th: Card Modifications

God, i dreamed about this day T.T

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#3 10-01-2013 17:24:45

magius
Solarian

Presumably you can sell the old cards to the shop directly if you do not wish to keep them (with relevant market values)?

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#4 10-01-2013 17:30:42

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

lol i still find put up jobs nerf not that good <_<

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#5 10-01-2013 17:35:34

magius
Solarian

jackal19 a écrit :

Put Up Job is now NOT 7 turns tongue that is good enough I think! Plus it affects ALL priests.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#6 10-01-2013 17:38:41

jackal19
Gardien

magius a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

Put Up Job is now NOT 7 turns tongue that is good enough I think! Plus it affects ALL priests.

yeh but that def still annoys me a bit haha or i might have misread it <_<

Dernière modification par jackal19 (10-01-2013 17:39:39)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#7 10-01-2013 17:38:57

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

magius a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

The efects were already for all the priests...

#8 10-01-2013 17:39:37

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

I am really sad that they did nothing against  [card]Runic training[/card], [card]Nebsen Ra's Sphynx[/card] and [card]Attracts Lightning[/card].
But let see what the new meta will be after this nerf.

#9 10-01-2013 17:44:28

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

When this changes gonna be applied to the game?

#10 10-01-2013 17:45:48

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

Stormholt a écrit :

When this changes gonna be applied to the game?

Next Wednesday

#11 10-01-2013 17:55:19

rutse
Habitant de Guem

What does "Ourebis" mean?

What was the change o Ourenos current version, if he attacks if your saps die, he wont attack if HIMSELF is killed?

Dernière modification par rutse (10-01-2013 18:04:06)

#12 10-01-2013 18:37:12

mrmutantlarry
Habitant de Guem

They have to nerf Comp secret when mages are getting screwed buy character who some out with ungodly attack stats?  Why not just change the name of the game to 'Marauders win'.  I swear they hate mages.

#13 10-01-2013 19:12:13

TheRainMan
Guémélite

mrmutantlarry a écrit :

They have to nerf Comp secret when mages are getting screwed buy character who some out with ungodly attack stats?  Why not just change the name of the game to 'Marauders win'.  I swear they hate mages.

Lol

Compendium Secret was totally broken

And which marauders win? Zil are a joke, Pirate are good, but far away from op, eclipse are a joke,  nehants are a good but also far away from op.
The only marauders who have a chance to reach the top are witchblade, and i really doubt that they will win the amnezy when the legendary chars aren't banned

So tell me - why should they change the name of the game to marauders win since they aren't stronger than other classes?

I really like the changes, all look pretty good. Feerik finally used their brains. thumbs up
The only thing i miss is a slight nebsen/admiral nerf, but feerik did a good job there

Dernière modification par TheRainMan (10-01-2013 19:14:56)

#14 10-01-2013 19:43:06

wrmonger
Ptit nouveau

this has totally ruined my comp deck, all i can play now is lb3 once and crystal storm.

the last 2 weeks i bought three entropy to make a nehant deck.

now its all well and good letting me sell the cards nerfed back for the average market price but what about the stuff i bought to go with them? i sold a lot of stuff to make this nehant deck. i bought mastery to go with both the comp and the nehants. im not going to get those crystals back am i? not to mention the crystals lost in tax trying to raise the funds, i sold an admiral powder deck. then theres the chars, comp will drop in price so will blanche im losing out there too.

mini rant over.

Dernière modification par wrmonger (10-01-2013 19:43:30)

#15 10-01-2013 20:05:15

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

I wish this will be the last time we have this kind of nerf. I mean I hope in the future releases Feerik will test longer and thoroughly the cards before releasing it to the public. As the saying goes "prevention is better than cure". And allowing this nerfing just makes Feerik lazy to playtest cards because they will just say "nah, we don't have to test them we'll just nerf them if things go out of hand" w/c I think is a very bad mentality.

Iirc this is their 3rd time to nerfed cards and it seems they haven't learned their lesson from previous mistakes and still keep on making op cards. And there seems to be a pattern here:

1st card modification:
*Dec. 19, 2011 - nerfed Sol'ra Avatar, Living Nature, etc.
*after two card updates they've released Ecstacy

2nd card modification:
*June 20, 2012 - nerfed Ecstacy, Wild buds, etc.
*a week later they've released Kan-del, Compendium secret

3rd modification:
*January 16, 2013 - nerfed Kan-del, Compendium secret, etc.
*I will not be surprised if in the next updates a new batch of op cards will be released that will take months before it will get nerfed.

This practice needs to stop. Don't get me wrong I support rebalancing of op cards but what I don't agree w/ is they do it months after releasing these cards, and after they milked every cent out from these op cards. Why do they have to wait 7 months before nerfing Kan-del and Compendium secret when in just weeks we can already feel and see their brokenness. 

Not to mention Feerik buying cards from players are bad in the game. When Feerik buys card from a player, they are adding unnecessary crystals into the game w/c results in an excessive amount of in-game crystals as opposed to when players buy cards w/ each other where crystals are just being transferred. Not to mention the cards will be deleted in the game w/c will make these cards fewer in circulation and since getting older cards from boosters are harder (particularly the rares) it may result for some of them to be overpriced.   

Again to be clear  I like this kind of rebalancing and changes, but what I don't like is the way they implement it.

#16 10-01-2013 20:14:16

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

all cards which are going to be changed are my expectation. Especially, Ourebis and eltarite's heritage, I accept this change..

Umm.. still not clear .. "old ourenos lv3" can be sold to the system, or it can be upgraded to "new ourenos lv3" .. Am I true??

#17 10-01-2013 20:22:24

Damncaster
Solarian

Finally Compendium where nerfed

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#18 10-01-2013 21:02:15

DrazeA
Campeur

For those who don't see the difference in ourenos, the old one deals a physical attack when one of YOUR CHARACTERS dies, while new one deals a physical attack when one of YOUR SAP HEARTS dies. which isn't really much of a nerf since I see Ourenos in pure sap hearts decks anyways.

Comp Secret didn't get nerfed too badly since you can now play a spell from your hand making it a card that lets you play and extra spell in a turn and from hand can be AoE unless they forgot to add that part.

Lost scroll: err.....what's changed here?

General fray. The new text: DURATION 2 TURNS. Defense +2. Your allies from "The Pack" have Attack +1. DURATION: 3 TURNS. If your opponent is not a Warrior, his next card is ignored. Chain if your characters have less than 30 health points in all.
^need to fix this so we know how long it's supposed to last^

Put-Up: it's about time they nerfed this, and the old one gave def +3 to all your charaters, while new one gives it to all priests.

Entropy: needed nerf too, though this might be a bit harsh

T&F: was getting tired of this card

#19 10-01-2013 21:07:11

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

i was waiting for tar and feathers nerf...  big_smile thanks feerik

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#20 10-01-2013 21:08:43

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

wow... I probably couldn't have sold compendium at a better time (like a week ago) now there price is going to drop significantly and I won't be affected by it like last time .. because I mean they royally F***ED [card]compendium secret[/card] lol. fine by me smile

seems like [card]general fray[/card] actually stayed the same... most people who use [card]general fray[/card] will use it when there is only one character alive anyway

DrazeA a écrit :

Comp Secret didn't get nerfed too badly since you can now play a spell from your hand making it a card that lets you play and extra spell in a turn and from hand can be AoE unless they forgot to add that part.

well actually according to the new text you don't have a choice as to what card is played by compendium secret. ([card]nehantic receptacle[/card]s problem) and since the entire play style of compendium is AoE... and all other offensive Compendium cards are actions as to not interfere with [card]Crystal storm[/card]... you need some really good luck to make [card]compendium secret[/card] good since you can't pull AoE spells from the graveyard anymore

Dernière modification par kilcosu (10-01-2013 21:19:06)

#21 10-01-2013 21:17:01

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

DrazeA a écrit :

For those who don't see the difference in ourenos, the old one deals a physical attack when one of YOUR CHARACTERS dies, while new one deals a physical attack when one of YOUR SAP HEARTS dies. which isn't really much of a nerf since I see Ourenos in pure sap hearts decks anyways.

General fray. The new text: DURATION 2 TURNS. Defense +2. Your allies from "The Pack" have Attack +1. DURATION: 3 TURNS. If your opponent is not a Warrior, his next card is ignored. Chain if your characters have less than 30 health points in all.
^need to fix this so we know how long it's supposed to last^

Put-Up: it's about time they nerfed this, and the old one gave def +3 to all your charaters, while new one gives it to all priests.

Entropy: needed nerf too, though this might be a bit harsh

T&F: was getting tired of this card

ourebis have less attack than ourenos why u don't see??

#22 10-01-2013 21:39:11

ColdAvril
Habitant de Guem

And also ourebi now chains on two-handed weapons...no more [card]corrupted[/card] into eltarite or into life eater ([card]mangevie[/card]) bs...

#23 10-01-2013 21:44:30

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

DrazeA a écrit :

It used to be that you chose a character to remove counters from. now it's just the character playing it. I think that's fair. gives you less of a chance to play for the max value. Less OP for sure.

#24 10-01-2013 22:58:06

mrmutantlarry
Habitant de Guem

The idea of Chars, usually Marauders, coming in with such high attack values is one of the biggest problems of the game, you have no time to build up.  There no time to place weapons or armor or setting your spells when Its just hack hack hack game over.  We keep loosing the strat of the game in the rush to have char coming in fully-powered off the bat.

TheRainMan a écrit :
mrmutantlarry a écrit :

Lol

Compendium Secret was totally broken

And which marauders win? Zil are a joke, Pirate are good, but far away from op, eclipse are a joke,  nehants are a good but also far away from op.
The only marauders who have a chance to reach the top are witchblade, and i really doubt that they will win the amnezy when the legendary chars aren't banned

So tell me - why should they change the name of the game to marauders win since they aren't stronger than other classes?

I really like the changes, all look pretty good. Feerik finally used their brains. thumbs up
The only thing i miss is a slight nebsen/admiral nerf, but feerik did a good job there

#25 11-01-2013 03:27:16

jackal19
Gardien

totally agree that compendium secret is broken it ended games in three turns and even a well prepared mau deck dies from it  totally deserved to be thrown to the nerf table

-Frederica Bernkastel

Pied de page des forums