Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-01-2013 16:27:44

valkyjosh
Campeur

Avalonians

Hey guys me again asking about another deck again ^^

I'm wondering how to build an avalonian deck revolving around Aelide, Ysild and Johan. I only know abit about avalonians and i can already say i dont have enough crystals to the people who will immediatly tell me to ditch Ysild and get Sevylath and the hammers for him. If anyone can give me a rough deck recipe it would be wonderful.

#2 09-01-2013 20:10:08

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

Re : Avalonians

Hmmm well if you can get at least one sacred avalonian blade 2 or 3 might be better.

Triumph is one of your best cards because it increases your level by one as well as buffing your attack and it goes into your deck instead of your discard.

Cup of Life is also very important.

Heroic Act

"Those we Love" and "Trial on the Bridge" are the most important quests. If you have one or 2 sacred avalonian blade then fulfill your destiny is also good.

Avalonian shield is good. If you have nehant shield or light and dark shield they couldn't either as they automatically equip in the beginning. One wall of shields is good if you happen to get a shield on all of your avalonians.

Depending on how much room you have left in the deck watcher can be used to recycle a quest.

Good fortune is another nice card for pulling your items and disposing of enemy cards.

Maybe hero from a distant land if you can't afford some of the more expensive items as a filler.

#3 09-01-2013 21:00:11

valkyjosh
Campeur

Thank you, I already have 3 cup of life as I was running Aelide with Jorus and Coranthia to make use of good jorusian and priest diadem to raise Aelide's spirit then use stuff like clan ring and armor boosting items to make Aelide unkillable but i thought i might aswell get some avalonians as i bought a johan as he looked kinda awesome

#4 09-01-2013 21:07:30

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

ya I have aelide also in a craftsmen deck when she's not with my other avalonians.

Except I use Jorus and Ramen (When ramen plays hot noodles aelide gets 1 attack adn 2 defense)

They work nicely together cause she can raise all there levels.

Actually, a really deadly combination, is aelide in a craftsmen deck, with skyward boots, and triumph.

Skyward boots cause her turn bonus to activate every fight, and when she is the only one left and you keep playing triumph, pretty soon you'll be hitting above 20 damage per hit.

#5 09-01-2013 21:27:07

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

I have an Aelide Craftsmen deck too but mostly for farming... It uses jorus and the mekalchemist. but the thing about this type of tank deck is that the fight can take soooo longggg that I would feel like a total dick bringing it into a normal match and the opponents ONLY objective is to kill the queen by any means necessary.

great deck for farming. not so much for level room. imo

#6 09-01-2013 21:39:06

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

Do you use multi tasking for your craftsmen?

I had the opportunity to buy one but bought abyssien the devourer instead (cause he's better than the crappy mythical one lol)

I remember I actually ended up against a world tree warrior deck with my craftsmen and it came down to aelide and keizan and keizan was healing just as much as aelide was... took a while... but eventually triumph over powered him

#7 09-01-2013 22:15:02

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

gaurdianaq a écrit :

Do you use multi tasking for your craftsmen?

I had the opportunity to buy one but bought abyssien the devourer instead (cause he's better than the crappy mythical one lol)

I remember I actually ended up against a world tree warrior deck with my craftsmen and it came down to aelide and keizan and keizan was healing just as much as aelide was... took a while... but eventually triumph over powered him

if I wanted to take mine to level room I would probably find a way to add in multi tasking. but as it stands right now no I don't have any. If I managed to get the health potion from the mekalchemist event also I would have multi tasking real quick. but I didn't

#8 10-01-2013 00:36:56

valkyjosh
Campeur

I don't have enough for multitasking or i would be using that, i would probably change out the runic crafts(wo)man because you can only equip 1 diadem at once, the +2 to spirit is nice ive had aelide at roughly 9-10+ spirit as she can chain on the clan signet ring and the cups. makes for a nice all round defence, i also used the cursed armor as paying health really doesnt matter to much on her with her healing. I'm playing the poor mans aelide

#9 10-01-2013 13:39:28

valkyjosh
Campeur

I'm just wondering if i should pay out for Ysild who is currently sitting at about 9k for some reason when she was 4-5k yesterday or should i save up abit more for thunder king. I'm unsure how good he would be but immunity to lightning sounds nice as i've seen a few more people running pirate mages recently. I just wanted to know if he was worth getting?

#10 10-01-2013 14:02:57

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

I've been thinking of getting thunder king but I wouldn't put him in an avalonian deck, if I were to use thunder king I'd use him in a lightning guelemite deck with some pirates due to his ability to cast lightning spells without restriction.

For now I'd stick with Aelide, Johan, and Ysild (you coulg get aez if you want... but I don't see his ability being super useful other than to beef up the other characters)

If you're gonna save up for anyone, save for sevylath.

#11 10-01-2013 15:31:44

valkyjosh
Campeur

Well i just thought he would do well for avalonians but i suppose a full lightning guemelite deck would be good, especially if they release a lightning elemental for stone linkers as the new spells they are getting some cool looking spells and if they got one for lightning guemelites then you could use them as most of those have a second effect when used by a guemelite of the appropriate element

#12 16-01-2013 18:09:38

valkyjosh
Campeur

I came up against another avalonian deck the other day, now he was playing skyward boots and instead of running aelide, johan and ysild he had replaced ysild with thunder king, put the skyward boots on thunder king and just tanked him up, i was wondering if it was a decent idea as he would constantly do direct damage, I managed to kill off his johan and aelide but the defence on his thunder king was enourmous that even after hitting him with Trial on the bridge i wasnt able to win

#13 16-01-2013 18:47:53

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

The issue with that is if someone plays cards that lower your defense your kind of screwed. Or if someone played freeze... It could work, I personally wouldn't do it though.

#14 16-01-2013 22:54:35

valkyjosh
Campeur

Well with ysild I'm equipping items onto her anyway so its not much different to how i would be using thunder king, and my avalonians are mainly for farming adventure

#15 16-01-2013 23:07:42

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

Really I use my avalonians as my competitive deck, if I wanna farm adventure I either use my discard deck, my portal deck, or aelide in my craftsmen deck.

You should add me and we could test our avalonian decks against each other in game.

EDIT: Although recently I've tryed using my stone linkers.

Dernière modification par gaurdianaq (16-01-2013 23:10:17)

#16 17-01-2013 00:23:40

valkyjosh
Campeur

My avalonians arnt finished yet, I'm buying some feez this weekend so that i can hopefully get enough for the sacred avalonian blades aswell as some other items. Depending on remaining money i might pick up thunder king

#17 17-01-2013 03:16:35

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

if you get enough money, get sevylath and paladins hammer.

I want sanctified hammer to finish my deck.

Pied de page des forums