Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-01-2013 10:04:24

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Best Suggestion

Allow the use of Legendary Characters in ELO again.  That is all.  People will still play their OP Noz Mage decks, we all know how much Feerik loves them some Noz.  But seriously, why even make Legendary Characters if they are going to be banned from ELO every week.. Such a waste of time.

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

#2 07-01-2013 10:09:59

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Re : Best Suggestion

Breezy414 a écrit :

Allow the use of Legendary Characters in ELO again.  That is all.  People will still play their OP Noz Mage decks, we all know how much Feerik loves them some Noz.  But seriously, why even make Legendary Characters if they are going to be banned from ELO every week.. Such a waste of time.

that's funny how you could think this is the best suggestion when there is an opposite thread a few posts below yours...
Maybe legendary character are banned because they give an unfair advantage to whoever uses them...

Dernière modification par skadooosh (07-01-2013 10:10:26)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#3 07-01-2013 15:57:42

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

My legendary card doesn't give any real unfair advantage big_smile

Sevylath for the win.

#4 07-01-2013 16:08:42

skadooosh
Eredanien

gaurdianaq a écrit :

My legendary card doesn't give any real unfair advantage big_smile

Sevylath for the win.

lol I aggree only guilded legendary and actions should be banned...
selvylath, yilith, foamy and verace are not too powerfull...

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#5 07-01-2013 20:50:22

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Not to mention selvylath, yilith, and foamy are obtainable by completing trophies.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#6 07-01-2013 22:36:46

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

pikadusk a écrit :

Not to mention selvylath, yilith, and foamy are obtainable by completing trophies.

wait what?

How? When? Where? Why?

I bought my sevylath for 65000 crystals... there was another way?!?!?!

#7 07-01-2013 22:48:25

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

gaurdianaq a écrit :
pikadusk a écrit :

wait what?

How? When? Where? Why?

Check the trophy room, I think you need all the event cards from some acts.

#8 08-01-2013 01:55:47

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

BladeOfTheWitch a écrit :
gaurdianaq a écrit :
pikadusk a écrit :

wait what?

How? When? Where? Why?

Check the trophy room, I think you need all the event cards from some acts.

Think all of act I, act II, and Act II event cards for Selvylath.

Event cards from Acts I through IV for Yilith.

Event Cards from Acts I through V for Foamy....could have yilith and foamy reversed though not sure...so 65k isn't bad you'll spend a lot more worth in time and Feez for all of those than your 65k.

#9 08-01-2013 02:16:47

Ori_Sacabaf
Guild Leader
Lieu : Toulouse

Breezy414 a écrit :

Seriously ? They have only been banned for a couple weeks and it has already become a whiny "every week" ?

#10 08-01-2013 05:43:32

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

skadooosh a écrit :
Breezy414 a écrit :

that's funny how you could think this is the best suggestion when there is an opposite thread a few posts below yours...
Maybe legendary character are banned because they give an unfair advantage to whoever uses them...

And other legendaries don't?

Are you serious?

What can foam giant do, say, compared to mastery -> attracts lightning -> attracts lightning - attracts lightning -> spark it off -> spark it off?

#11 08-01-2013 05:55:37

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Majyqman a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :
Breezy414 a écrit :

Are you serious?

What can foam giant do, say, compared to mastery -> attracts lightning -> attracts lightning - attracts lightning -> spark it off -> spark it off?

Not much considering you just compared 1 card to 6. As well as comparing a character to an non-character.
I would say a comparison of Doyen, Verace Councillor to Admiral Al' Killkrew is better. The difference is immense.

Dernière modification par Dhaonrisemlan (08-01-2013 05:56:04)

#12 08-01-2013 06:32:27

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Dhaonrisemlan a écrit :
Majyqman a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :

Are you serious?

Not much considering you just compared 1 card to 6. As well as comparing a character to an non-character.
I would say a comparison of Doyen, Verace Councillor to Admiral Al' Killkrew is better. The difference is immense.

No, Im not comparing 1 card to 6... I'm comparing 1 card to at MOST 2... because you only needed mastery and one attracts in hand. Didn't have that? Well, compendium secret into mastery... so those lightning bolts get played twice despite not being chianed "by" mastery...

Know where the power of Iro & Killicrew lies? In that one shot BS like this using other legendaries can be stopped/mitigated.

But, given yoou just admitted legendaries have different power levels, and mastery is at LEAST on the power level of banned cards...

...what does that leave to be said about the arbitrariness of the banned ones? Seriously, having mastery in while foam giant is out is LAUGHABLE.

Dernière modification par Majyqman (08-01-2013 06:37:02)

#13 08-01-2013 07:11:44

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Majyqman a écrit :
Dhaonrisemlan a écrit :
Majyqman a écrit :

Are you serious?

No, Im not comparing 1 card to 6... I'm comparing 1 card to at MOST 2... because you only needed mastery and one attracts in hand. Didn't have that? Well, compendium secret into mastery... so those lightning bolts get played twice despite not being chianed "by" mastery...

Know where the power of Iro & Killicrew lies? In that one shot BS like this using other legendaries can be stopped/mitigated.

But, given yoou just admitted legendaries have different power levels, and mastery is at LEAST on the power level of banned cards...

...what does that leave to be said about the arbitrariness of the banned ones? Seriously, having mastery in while foam giant is out is LAUGHABLE.

I am not arguing with your overall point, in fact I agree with it, however you did compare the 6 cards. Sure you only actively play the 2, but if you didn't own the other 4 then it would be the same. I agree there are broken combos, but they are expensive and so on those with time money or luck can do it. I am none of the above yet I still enjoy the game because I choose to. I agree that power should be easily accessible and furthermore unrewarded. If you go on ahead and win Amnezy Tourney every week you just keep getting more and more and more crystals and better cards. Its like the economy tongue

#14 08-01-2013 08:37:12

skadooosh
Eredanien

Majyqman a écrit :

Are you serious?

Maybe if you took the time to read all of the thread you wouldn't have posted this...

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#15 08-01-2013 09:45:40

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

skadooosh a écrit :
Majyqman a écrit :

Are you serious?

Maybe if you took the time to read all of the thread you wouldn't have posted this...

Which part? Because you're not the only one in the thread who I would need to address.

It's this simple to address you though: you claim "Maybe legendary character are banned because they give an unfair advantage to whoever uses them"... which is more fair, mastery or foam giant? So, given we have established mastery is more unfair than (at least some) legendary characters... then why should it too not be banned?

But seriously, either change the listt o not include the ones you can get with trophies... or have a "hardcore" tournament with all the legendaries... and another with none. At all. (you can only enter one or the other)

#16 08-01-2013 13:19:10

iQuit
Guémélite

That is too much work , better ban all legendaries , including anti-magic glyph .

#17 08-01-2013 17:24:16

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Well, not all the legendaries are OP...

In my opnion, non-characters legendary cards are not OP, becuz they can be countered, and easily replaced... They are good, but don't make your deck invencible...

Now legendary character are kinda Op, becuz you can't counter Ourenos with [card]obesity[/card] for example... Well, its nice to ban all the legendaries, becuz it open space for free players, that don't got so prejudiced.... Its nice to see it.... But the problem is that legendaries prices will go down...

Dernière modification par Stormholt (08-01-2013 17:25:08)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#18 08-01-2013 17:44:24

skadooosh
Eredanien

Stormholt a écrit :

In my opnion, non-characters legendary cards are not OP, becuz they can be countered, and easily replaced... They are good, but don't make your deck invencible...

Not all legendary cards are too powerful, but Mastery and the prestige are the worst IMO. And whatever you say, those two cards gives you an advantage over any deck that don't have any legendary...

Dernière modification par skadooosh (08-01-2013 17:44:59)

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#19 08-01-2013 17:55:04

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

skadooosh a écrit :

Not all legendary cards are too powerful, but Mastery and the prestige are the worst IMO. And whatever you say, those two cards gives you an advantage over any deck that don't have any legendary...

Well, but you can use a lot of cards to make them useless, for example, on mastery, you can use a card that ignores the next played by oponent(Secret of crow for example) or he'll loose 1 card, or he'll  loose the both, now with a character card, you cant simply ignore him, you must KILL him, and that's the broken part of legendary characters.

#20 08-01-2013 18:05:46

skadooosh
Eredanien

Stormholt a écrit :

Well, but you can use a lot of cards to make them useless, for example, on mastery, you can use a card that ignores the next played by oponent(Secret of crow for example) or he'll loose 1 card, or he'll  loose the both, now with a character card, you cant simply ignore him, you must KILL him, and that's the broken part of legendary characters.

Saying a card is not OP because you can counter it is nonsense...
You can counter zil's abilty with dissidence, You can discard iro's weapon. You can anathemize both pilkim and admiral, you can sentence nebsen...
Mastery can make a copy of any spell... (doubling an AOE is not what I call fair...)
Prestige can just destroy a deck by getting rid of its key cards...

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#21 08-01-2013 18:24:54

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

skadooosh a écrit :

You can counter zil's abilty with dissidence, You can discard iro's weapon. You can anathemize both pilkim and admiral, you can sentence nebsen...
Mastery can make a copy of any spell... (doubling an AOE is not what I call fair...)

What i'm trying to say is this that is way easy for you to counter a Single card, than counter a character that use the full deck.

#22 08-01-2013 20:11:33

Darken Rahl
Campeur

i'm basicly a free player i but a pack once in a while and i have only two legendaries sylven and lady lilith and i have lost to many decks with legendaries and i have beaten every one as well they are stronger but not untouchable like most card games it is about the luck of the draw and what you think your oponent will play.  i enjoy the game even when i get taken out in one or two rounds but hey stop whinning it is a game and you will always have someone who has a better deck it life move on

#23 09-01-2013 02:41:13

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Stormholt a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :

What i'm trying to say is this that is way easy for you to counter a Single card, than counter a character that use the full deck.

A) Not Really B) Depends on the power level (i.e. how long does failing to counter it leave you alive)

Firstly, secret of the crow was a really silly example to use about mastery... secret owns warriors, not mages. But you REALLY want to pick the right turn for dissidence, or game over. And you know what they do then? They break the second chain on the mastery chaining compendium secret and kill you next turn anyway... and if you stop that? They will draw mastery again.

I deal with foam giant a lot more easily than that. Hell I deal with Iro more easily than that... he's just a big dude that counters my first card. Oerenus can go to hell though.

My point is... legendaries, characters or otherwise, are ALL different power levels... foam giant and anti magic glyph do NOT compare to mastery and ourenos AT ALL... they reside in completely different sets. Ban them accordingly.

Dernière modification par Majyqman (09-01-2013 02:45:21)

#24 09-01-2013 08:34:39

skadooosh
Eredanien

Majyqman a écrit :

they reside in completely different sets. Ban them accordingly.

+1
list of character and legendary that should be banned:
mastery, the prestige, ourenos, centorium, admiral, nebsen, zil, pilkim

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#25 09-01-2013 09:56:10

AchDeToni
Campeur
Lieu : Germany

This is the best Amnezy format I played in so far, its just fun. Still there are very hard to beat decks, but you dont feel so cheated if you lose to them.
Legendaries were imo a huge mistake because its just like an unfair advantage against normal chars and reduces variaty of (good) decks to 1 or max 2 per guild.

So, no your suggestion isnt the best, it sucks.

Dernière modification par AchDeToni (09-01-2013 09:58:59)

Pied de page des forums