Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-01-2013 21:47:10

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

Bring back old events.

So I've been thinking, I've made comments about how we should be able to get old cards from past events.

Why not just recycle the old events, just like they were before.

Feerik staff have mentioned that creating new events takes work and such (which is understandable) so why not just recycle some old ones. It gives new players a chance to get cards they missed before and it's not like it's that hard to do.

Like you did with dhan.

#2 06-01-2013 04:31:45

Caitlyn
Guémélite

Re : Bring back old events.

gaurdianaq a écrit :

So I've been thinking, I've made comments about how we should be able to get old cards from past events.

Feerik staff have mentioned that creating new events takes work and such (which is understandable) so why not just recycle some old ones. It gives new players a chance to get cards they missed before and it's not like it's that hard to do.

Like you did with dhan.

because recycled events would alienate the older players who already have those cards. 

Some if not all of those older players tend to spend on events big_smile

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#3 06-01-2013 04:51:41

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Caitlyn a écrit :
gaurdianaq a écrit :

Like you did with dhan.

because recycled events would alienate the older players who already have those cards. 

Then just do what they did with the Kaes even and offer a shop where other cards/a 1-card booster can be bought with the points.

#4 06-01-2013 05:00:13

YeaHrzOO
Voyageur

answer is easy
make a event where u will be able to abtain ONE card from missed events
much card to choose, be wise

Sorry for my english tongue

#5 06-01-2013 05:52:15

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

Dhaonrisemlan a écrit :
Caitlyn a écrit :
gaurdianaq a écrit :

Like you did with dhan.

Then just do what they did with the Kaes even and offer a shop where other cards/a 1-card booster can be bought with the points.

that works as well, just so long as the card you get with the points isn't random.

I remember they had the random cards you could get and I saw shulong was one and I spent all the points on it, I was then pissed cause I still wanted the shield and ended up getting more feez just to get that and realized with the amount I spent I could have had kaes.

Or they could bring out an adventure with the tempus where you have a small chance of getting characters from the past or something... It would be random and not have high drop rates but would reward players who are persistant

Dernière modification par gaurdianaq (06-01-2013 05:53:56)

#6 06-01-2013 11:17:27

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Upset older players?

What about those who took a break (longish one) after flash/the site whacked out and couldn't access for a while...

And discovered that not only was it now 200 fee'z not 80 to get old trophies, but that they actually come out with some broken crap compared to old trophies (break the second chain? secret of the crow? wtf? I still have no idea how to get nehantist shield & shield of light and shadow), and that yet still completing act sets gives some pretty juicy rewards...

That this old player isn't feeling like spending $100 to get (but MIGHT, over time, spend $40)...

What about if that older player is upset?

Dernière modification par Majyqman (06-01-2013 11:18:26)

#7 12-01-2013 23:58:01

Sahjit
Ptit nouveau

yes I agree bring back old events I miss a couple since I wasn't a member yet like the ice elf king with the weapons i want to get those for my berserkers plus others

Pied de page des forums