Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-01-2013 14:50:56

kmilea
Staff Feerik

January 3rd: Incursion!

news_incursion.jpg

The Errant

From now on and until 01/10/2013 09:00 AM (French time), a new trophy is available.

You can take part in this trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be available anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 Fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

Deal damage to an opposing character 200 times. You cannot win more than 15 points per game and you must play against different players.

You will earn the card named [card]Incursion[/card] and the title: The Errant.

9up6asE9.png

[card]Incursion[/card]: Action. Collector. Unique. Duration 2 turns. Your characters have Defense +2. All the characters have +1 to damage suffered. Chain Item.

Enjoy the game!

#2 03-01-2013 15:11:43

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Re : January 3rd: Incursion!

awesome card!

Dernière modification par skadooosh (03-01-2013 15:12:39)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#3 03-01-2013 15:22:07

NightmareJoke
Gardien

AoE week x)

#4 03-01-2013 15:28:56

iQuit
Guémélite

and my hand deny is gonna destroy those stupid 0/1 courtiers .

#5 03-01-2013 18:58:23

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Daag this is great for my courtesans or direct damage demons! First trophy I'll go for in a while.

#6 03-01-2013 19:09:23

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

Not me man - I am playing 200 games - only one round each!

#7 03-01-2013 20:12:52

Nessaj
Guémélite

kmilea a écrit :

[card]Incursion[/card]: Action. Collector. Unique. Duration 2 turns. Your characters have Defense +2. All the characters have +1 to damage suffered. Chain Item.

Enjoy the game!

Mini [card]Lords of the Ruins[/card], even the Item chain. Great for [card]Nehant's Splinter[/card] deck >)

Evil is just a point of view >)

#8 03-01-2013 23:49:08

iQuit
Guémélite

scorvos74 a écrit :

Not me man - I am playing 200 games - only one round each!

You can pack 3 Dismemberment  in your deck or any thing that deal AoE damage . My hand deny still gets around 8 points per game with Utkin and [card]Blackness[/card]

#9 04-01-2013 00:03:39

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Today, we start the story with Fe’y, Ciramor, Mellisandre, Keep-the-Totems, and Catalyna being transported through the stone linker tunnels as if the stone linker tunnels were a slide.  Catalyna laughed, well more of a grin or a smirk then a laugh, at Ciramor when he landed not so gracefully on the other side.

Ciramor got annoyed at Catalyna for smirking/grinning/laughing and Catalyna apologised.   Ciramor asked if the stone linkers copied the demon portals to make their stone linker tunnels.  However, instead of answering Ciramor, Catalyna just puts her hand on his and told him that she liked him then changed the subject to them being almost to the door.

Fey, Mellisandre, and Keep-the-Totems made fun of the traveling through the stone linker tunnels as they set out for the doors which was still a half a day’s journey.  Eikytan had ordered a camp to be built around the door, with a large fence of tangled roots and a contingent of Dais, Elfines, and Hom’chai guarding the door.  This small army happily welcomed the travelers curious to see the magic of the Stone Linkers, while also happy to see the Guardian of the World Tree, Fe’y, had arrived safely.  The World Tree, Keizan, was also there talking to the Guardian of the Forest, Ourenos.

“The meeting of guilds was very informative, father.”  Fe’y said as he introduced Catalyna and Ciramor to Keizan.

Ciramor bowed to Keizan and said, “The rumors are true about your powers Keizan.  I am delighted to talk to you face to face.”

Catalyna stated that the other stone linkers would be jealous that she not only got to meet Ourenos, but the World Tree, itself.

Keizan revealed a magical artifact, which I think is actually refering to the door itself now since I'm done translating everything, to the group and stated that the artifact could help them find what is on the other side of the door, but unfortunately its secret are guarded by the elemental forces, which is why they asked for the stone linkers help.  ((Apparently, the forces of nature can’t do much with the forces of the elements.  Then again if this was Pokemon, nature guems would be grass pokemon, while stonelinkers have fire, flying, water, and ground on their side.))

Catalyna walked to the door and pulled out four stones.  She threw the stones into the air and started to work her magic on them remaining motionless for over an hour.  She returned and explained to the group that the earth is holding door to the world, partily blocking air, and keeping the door closed.    Fire protected the door and would kill anyone that tried to open it without breaking the elements, while water held all the elements together.

Ciramor asked if there was anything else that caused Keizan to have summoned him there as well and Catalyna revealed she also felt the magic of guem.  Keizan reveals that the magic of Guem is the most brutal and complex to control.  It is decided that Ciramor will keep guem balanced while Catalyna manipulated the elements of the door so there isn’t an explosion.

They then mention that the Elfines would be going in with some Hom’chai shaman invisibility spells to keep them hidden.

Ciramor expressed his doubt about Keizan’s plan, but Keizan reassured him that he trusted his army.

It took all night for everyone to get prepared for the opening, the day after before the door  stood Ciramor, Catalyna, Keizan, and Melissandre with her little sisters Aleshane and Ydiane.  10 of Catalyna’s stonelinker companions surrounded the door in a circle.  One after another they summoned forth the elementals first fire, air, earth, and water that were twice the size of Ourenos, while used the stone linker stones to suck in the elementals until the stones were overloaded with magic.  She used these overloaded stones to blow the locks off the door, causing the door to end up levitating in the air.  It was Ciramor’s turn with mask on face and the Wisdom of Eredan in his hands he took a half hour to stabilize the doors magic.  Ciramor then shouted to Keizan that its his.

The World Tree stepped up and created a green beams that hits the door.  The doors don’t budge but Keizan managed to make portal through the door and ordered Melissandre and her team through.  The Hom’chai shaman casted invisibility on the girls before they stepped through.

However, as soon as they stepped through the door the started to sizzle and the magic of equinox started to have effect.  Ciramor tried to hold it together but ordered everyone to stop there spells before anything get worst.  The door then closed and the locks reingaged.

On the other side of door, the sisters wondered what do as there invisibility spells wore off.  They are faced with something totally unexpected for a door that led to their forest a desolate plain with occasional purple grass when there was grass.  They decided to explore a bit before searching a way back home.

Will Ciramor and Catalyna be the new shipped couple in Eredan?
Will Milissandre, Aleshane, and Ydiane ever make it back to Guem?
and will the Elementals take revenge on the Stone Linkers for locking them up into stones like they were Pokemon?

Dernière modification par pikadusk (04-01-2013 00:18:19)

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#10 04-01-2013 00:22:02

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

pikadusk a écrit :

Today, we start the story with Fe’y, Ciramor, Mellisandre, Keep-the-Totems, and Catalyna being transported through the stone linker tunnels as if the stone linker tunnels were a slide.  Catalyna laughed, well more of a grin or a smirk then a laugh, at Ciramor when he landed not so gracefully on the other side.

Ciramor got annoyed at Catalyna for smirking/grinning/laughing and Catalyna apologised.   Ciramor asked if the stone linkers copied the demon portals to make their stone linker tunnels.  However, instead of answering Ciramor, Catalyna just puts her hand on his and told him that she liked him then changed the subject to them being almost to the door.

Fey, Mellisandre, and Keep-the-Totems made fun of the traveling through the stone linker tunnels as they set out for the doors which was still a half a day’s journey.  Eikytan had ordered a camp to be built around the door, with a large fence of tangled roots and a contingent of Dais, Elfines, and Hom’chai guarding the door.  This small army happily welcomed the travelers curious to see the magic of the Stone Linkers, while also happy to see the Guardian of the World Tree, Fe’y, had arrived safely.  The World Tree, Keizan, was also there talking to the Guardian of the Forest, Ourenos.

“The meeting of guilds was very informative, father.”  Fe’y said as he introduced Catalyna and Ciramor to Keizan.

Ciramor bowed to Keizan and said, “The rumors are true about your powers Keizan.  I am delighted to talk to you face to face.”

Catalyna stated that the other stone linkers would be jealous that she not only got to meet Ourenos, but the World Tree, itself.

Keizan revealed a magical artifact, which I think is actually refering to the door itself now since I'm done translating everything, to the group and stated that the artifact could help them find what is on the other side of the door, but unfortunately its secret are guarded by the elemental forces, which is why they asked for the stone linkers help.  ((Apparently, the forces of nature can’t do much with the forces of the elements.  Then again if this was Pokemon, nature guems would be grass pokemon, while stonelinkers have fire, flying, water, and ground on their side.))

Catalyna walked to the door and pulled out four stones.  She threw the stones into the air and started to work her magic on them remaining motionless for over an hour.  She returned and explained to the group that the earth is holding door to the world, partily blocking air, and keeping the door closed.    Fire protected the door and would kill anyone that tried to open it without breaking the elements, while water held all the elements together.

Ciramor asked if there was anything else that caused Keizan to have summoned him there as well and Catalyna revealed she also felt the magic of guem.  Keizan reveals that the magic of Guem is the most brutal and complex to control.  It is decided that Ciramor will keep guem balanced while Catalyna manipulated the elements of the door so there isn’t an explosion.

They then mention that the Elfines would be going in with some Hom’chai shaman invisibility spells to keep them hidden.

Ciramor expressed his doubt about Keizan’s plan, but Keizan reassured him that he trusted his army.

It took all night for everyone to get prepared for the opening, the day after before the door  stood Ciramor, Catalyna, Keizan, and Melissandre with her little sisters Aleshane and Ydiane.  10 of Catalyna’s stonelinker companions surrounded the door in a circle.  One after another they summoned forth the elementals first fire, air, earth, and water that were twice the size of Ourenos, while used the stone linker stones to suck in the elementals until the stones were overloaded with magic.  She used these overloaded stones to blow the locks off the door, causing the door to end up levitating in the air.  It was Ciramor’s turn with mask on face and the Wisdom of Eredan in his hands he took a half hour to stabilize the doors magic.  Ciramor then shouted to Keizan that its his.

The World Tree stepped up and created a green beams that hits the door.  The doors don’t budge but Keizan managed to make portal through the door and ordered Melissandre and her team through.  The Hom’chai shaman casted invisibility on the girls before they stepped through.

However, as soon as they stepped through the door the started to sizzle and the magic of equinox started to have effect.  Ciramor tried to hold it together but ordered everyone to stop there spells before anything get worst.  The door then closed and the locks reingaged.

On the other side of door, the sisters wondered what do as there invisibility spells wore off.  They are faced with something totally unexpected for a door that led to their forest a desolate plain with occasional purple grass when there was grass.  They decided to explore a bit before searching a way back home.

Will Ciramor and Catalyna be the new shipped couple in Eredan?
Will Milissandre, Aleshane, and Ydiane ever make it back to Guem?
and will the Elementals take revenge on the Stone Linkers for locking them up into stones like they were Pokemon?

Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z

#11 04-01-2013 01:00:21

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Maybe we will see the 11th guild, Theya's guild...

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#12 04-01-2013 01:03:19

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

Neja.Persot.Spy a écrit :

And even this guild will get more release then courtesan and mercenaries together ....

#13 04-01-2013 01:22:04

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Sereaphim a écrit :

And even this guild will get more release then courtesan and mercenaries together ....

They might release, 20 cards, on it.. All aspects, mercs: ice elves, tempus, and secret society/avalonians; courts: singing bards, mixed nuts and magicites..

To compensate their missingness.. hehe

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#14 04-01-2013 01:36:12

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

that was supposed to be the tenth guild, not stone linkers... at least what i was expecting

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#15 04-01-2013 03:27:13

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

hoho luv the pokemon references and to those guys that wont let yourselfs be dmged at least once GO TO HELL

Dernière modification par jackal19 (04-01-2013 07:00:28)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#16 04-01-2013 11:09:03

Caitlyn
Guémélite

thanks for the card. i like it! smile

oh and the requirements is not that hard, whoever thought of that, good job.

Dernière modification par Caitlyn (04-01-2013 11:09:52)

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#17 04-01-2013 17:52:58

MerlinCross
Guémélite

jackal19 a écrit :

hoho luv the pokemon references and to those guys that wont let yourselfs be dmged at least once GO TO HELL

Demons or Ice Elves.

Direct damage is so much harder to block against.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#18 04-01-2013 18:12:39

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

My only question is if Keizan is still alive and is the World Tree, why isn't he the legendary for the Sap Hearts instead of Ourenos?  I mean Keizan is basically the god of the Sap Hearts and yet Ourenos is the one with legendary status.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#19 04-01-2013 18:32:59

NightmareJoke
Gardien

pikadusk a écrit :

My only question is if Keizan is still alive and is the World Tree, why isn't he the legendary for the Sap Hearts instead of Ourenos?  I mean Keizan is basically the god of the Sap Hearts and yet Ourenos is the one with legendary status.

I guess Kei'zan as a tree can't fight. he is just able to talk (which seems to be already impressive for a world tree).
Nebsen is just a pawn of Sol'ra as well, and he is a legendary.

Dernière modification par NightmareJoke (04-01-2013 18:36:06)

#20 04-01-2013 21:06:13

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

pikadusk a écrit :

It is simple. Napoleon was a is a well renown leader, just the President of America or the Monarch of the United Kingdoms are. They are not the ones to do the work though, they have people to do that for them. Hence Ourenos is Legendary whilst Keizan is not. However I do believe that Keizan could become a Legendary if he so wished.

#21 04-01-2013 21:26:58

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Thanks for the translation!

#22 06-01-2013 05:40:21

BUHAWI_JACK
Voyageur

Kings dont fight. their generals do it for them.

You are not killing anyone.. rather, you are being killed.

#23 06-01-2013 10:07:55

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

BUHAWI_JACK a écrit :

Yup. Besides, how can a talking tree fight?? *Looks at Keizan warrior version* Oh, never mind.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#24 06-01-2013 19:08:28

tray4020
Habitant de Guem

BUHAWI_JACK a écrit :

Ah. Hence why Daijin isn't a legendary.

#25 08-01-2013 06:10:35

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

BUHAWI_JACK a écrit :

they do fight when they're under siege though <_<

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

Pied de page des forums