Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 02-01-2013 08:15:03

valkyjosh
Campeur

Adventure rewards

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I have recently gotten back into playing eredan so didn't know much about the adventure mode, so far i got up to most of the guild bosses and have only beaten the noz dragon (looks awesome) and i got the noz crystal which i thought was kinda cool.

I then got to doing just the first mission of each clan just to get card exp and i noticed i sometimes got cards, normally something kinda useless Come and get some! but when doing the kotoba first mission i got S.A.R.A.H and I was shocked, she's a 20k card and i got her from the kotoba first mission. It seemed really weird (not that im complaining shes now in my craftsmen deck) but it got me wondering if the cards you get are just out of every card in existance or from a small selection so i guessed i would ask the nice people on here for some clarification

Hope to hear soon, also Happy new year

#2 02-01-2013 09:03:23

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Re : Adventure rewards

don't quote me if I'm wrong But I am pretty sure you will only get the rares of the same faction as the boss you are playing. (only Kotoba rares vs the kotoba boss, etc.) And then for just a few missions you can get rares of the clans that don't have there own adventure missions.

Have a good 2013!

Dernière modification par steeliebob (02-01-2013 09:06:32)

#3 02-01-2013 09:39:41

valkyjosh
Campeur

steeliebob a écrit :

don't quote me if I'm wrong But I am pretty sure you will only get the rares of the same faction as the boss you are playing. (only Kotoba rares vs the kotoba boss, etc.) And then for just a few missions you can get rares of the clans that don't have there own adventure missions.

Have a good 2013!

How would this explain me getting S.A.R.A.H from kotoba when shes/he/it is a pirate card? especially from the first kotoba missions

#4 02-01-2013 09:47:23

magius
Solarian

I think from the Bosses you have "higher" chance of getting a rare from the Bosses's guild.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#5 02-01-2013 10:26:28

valkyjosh
Campeur

But what about from just other missions, like the missions leading to the boss rooms?

#6 02-01-2013 10:35:03

magius
Solarian

valkyjosh a écrit :

But what about from just other missions, like the missions leading to the boss rooms?

Again, random drops. Sometimes you get a card, sometimes you don't. And it is not necessarily guild-affiliated

Dernière modification par magius (02-01-2013 10:35:29)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#7 02-01-2013 11:09:33

valkyjosh
Campeur

ok thats cool, thanks for responding

#8 02-01-2013 12:11:25

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

campain which names end with "value" always drop guild affiliated cards when they drop rare cards.
You can only loot rare zil against abyssien, only rare nomad against kepherien and so on...
The higher the level of the mission is, the higher chance you have of looting more, and rarer card...

So beating fournaise is what should give you the more rare cards...
But it is still random, so that doesn't mean you won't have better loot against some other bosses...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#9 02-01-2013 13:21:22

iQuit
Guémélite

Nope , i got Nehant Shield from Sap boss , Sliding from Noz boss and Blackmail from Zahal .

Inferno drops the best loots , it usually drop 2 cards and the loot range is large , sometimes i even get the cards which was released the previous day from Inferno . As for the "value bosses" i don't see them drop cards from act 5,6,7 often .

Dernière modification par iQuit (02-01-2013 13:22:58)

#10 02-01-2013 13:27:43

Dr Vlad
Campeur

valkyjosh a écrit :
steeliebob a écrit :

Have a good 2013!

How would this explain me getting S.A.R.A.H from kotoba when shes/he/it is a pirate card? especially from the first kotoba missions

She is uncommon I think. You can only get rares of faction whose boss you are challenging, but commons and uncommons could be of any guild.

Pied de page des forums