Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-12-2012 03:29:41

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

With Your Powers Combined, I Am Captain Guem!

I think the next event should be one centered around the new Stone Linkers guild.  There could be five missions that each give a special guem stone (earth, fire, wind, water and heart).   Each of these missions could be a boss fight against an evildoer in the world of Guem that is polluting the land.  When you get all five of the guem stones, you can combine them to make Captain Guem.  If they choose to make the event pay only (like with the Apocalypse Tournament), the extra text at the bottom of Captain Guem's card could read, "With your feez combined, I am Captain Guem!"  His ability could be chaining spells without restictions but they cannot be the same type of spell (i.e. cannot chain RoD into Blessing of the Phoenix) nor can he play actions or items.

Dernière modification par catcatcat (28-12-2012 03:38:26)

#2 28-12-2012 03:48:59

wrmonger
Ptit nouveau

Re : With Your Powers Combined, I Am Captain Guem!

heart scould be real easy to get...because heart sucks. screw you mati

#3 28-12-2012 06:33:37

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

not sure if serious... or brilliant O_o

#4 28-12-2012 07:12:15

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

Lol simply fantastic especially the flavour text yikes

Pied de page des forums