Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-12-2012 04:02:16

MerlinCross
Guémélite

No rewards from Cataclysm

So, someone already used [card]Cataclysm[/card] on me. My thoughts on how he gained this card aside, something odd happened.

He played it round 2, after killing one of my guys in round one. Kills my guy in round 2, but my third guy is still up. So game ends, he gets more score but I get the victory. And 0 exp and 0 crystal. What?

This doesn't seem right and if working at intended, Feerik just gave people a paid "F U" card.

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (21-12-2012 04:02:30)

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#2 21-12-2012 04:27:33

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Re : No rewards from Cataclysm

its because no reward is given until turn 3 hahaha that guy outright insulted you it seems

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#3 21-12-2012 04:30:19

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

MerlinCross a écrit :

So, someone already used [card]Cataclysm[/card] on me. My thoughts on how he gained this card aside, something odd happened.

He played it round 2, after killing one of my guys in round one. Kills my guy in round 2, but my third guy is still up. So game ends, he gets more score but I get the victory. And 0 exp and 0 crystal. What?

This doesn't seem right and if working at intended, Feerik just gave people a paid "F U" card.

on the lvl rooms if the game ends before turn 3 you get no crystals and exp, happened to me too when my opponent used a that's an order card on turn one. we didn't receive exp and crystals.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#4 21-12-2012 04:35:16

MerlinCross
Guémélite

blackwaltz a écrit :

on the lvl rooms if the game ends before turn 3 you get no crystals and exp, happened to me too when my opponent used a that's an order card on turn one. we didn't receive exp and crystals.

How do you lose first turn to [card]That's an Order[/card]?

jackal19 a écrit :

its because no reward is given until turn 3 hahaha that guy outright insulted you it seems

Just grand. "Let's give people a new way of getting out the game rather than leaving, and mess over the guy he's messing with!"

Feerik: "BRILLIANT!!"

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (21-12-2012 04:36:51)

#5 21-12-2012 04:36:30

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

MerlinCross a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :

forgot to add that I was using the [card]Kaes the Malevolent[/card]

#6 21-12-2012 04:37:57

MerlinCross
Guémélite

blackwaltz a écrit :
MerlinCross a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :

forgot to add that I was using the [card]Kaes the Malevolent[/card]

Oh that explains it. And is rather funny now.

#7 21-12-2012 04:43:49

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

MerlinCross a écrit :

jackal19 a écrit :

Just grand. "Let's give people a new way of getting out the game rather than leaving, and mess over the guy he's messing with!"

Feerik: "BRILLIANT!!"

yeah its also a brilliant way to say F.U. to those jerks that play legendary charcters in level room as well hmm looks like ill get that card too i guess

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#8 21-12-2012 04:48:30

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

jackal19 a écrit :

yeah its also a brilliant way to say F.U. to those jerks that play legendary charcters in level room as well hmm looks like ill get that card too i guess

that is one of the reasons I'm getting the card.

Pied de page des forums