Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-12-2012 00:04:10

magius
Solarian

Lux Draconix not offered with the new comers booster?

Hi, I have purchased 5 new comers booster but I did not receive any Lux Draconis?

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#2 16-12-2012 00:22:59

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Lux Draconix not offered with the new comers booster?

When did you buy your boosters ?

The offer ended 23 minutes ago (Midnight in France)

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 16-12-2012 11:09:25

magius
Solarian

I bought it just after midnight in France :-( it mentioned in game it is offered the whole week. And today is still Sunday :'(

The thing is that it is still advertised as it is being offerred in game.

#4 16-12-2012 11:17:27

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

I don't have the advertisement in game this morning.

And here : http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=53343

I read until December 15th, not the whole week-end.

Exceptionally, on this card release, you get an exclusive card in every NewComer booster you buy between now and December 15th 2012 at midnight (French time).

I have checked the news in game for this, the advertisement indicated only December 15th midnight French time.

Now, you can send an email to the CM (cm"dot"eredan"at"feerik"dot"com) and ask for your problem. There are no promises of success.

Collectionneur de cartes

#5 16-12-2012 12:58:10

magius
Solarian

Thanks Zurga. I bought the boosters as it is still advertised in the background even after past.midnight French time. I will send an email over

#6 18-12-2012 09:18:18

magius
Solarian

I have already emailed the community manager but however I do not get a reply for it sad This is my Ticket ID: SCV-546772

I wish the game background has refreshed when the clock strikes 12 in France. I was in the game before that and thought to myself that having a collector's Lux Draconis will be quite cool. Historically, the offer lasts for 1 week (and the English background description mentioned that it is offered "this week"). Stupidly, I make the same assumption for the offer this time sad

Any help in the matter will be much appreciated!

Pied de page des forums