Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 13-12-2012 15:38:49

kmilea
Staff Feerik

December 13th: Wrack!

news_saccage.jpg

The Vandal

From now on and until 12/20/2012 09:00 AM (French time), a new trophy is available.

You can take part in this trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be available anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 Fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

Cumulate 60 points. You earn 1 point each time two characters end a battle with -4 Health points or less. You must play against different players.

You will earn the card named [card]Wrack[/card] and the title: The Vandal.

eJxTIpim.png

[card]Wrack[/card]: Action. Collector. Unique. The two characters in battle have +4 to damage they suffer.

Enjoy the game!

#2 13-12-2012 15:44:44

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Re : December 13th: Wrack!

oh its a epic battle between 2 mages and a demon haha so aeronaunt is a double agent after all?

Dernière modification par jackal19 (13-12-2012 15:55:01)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#3 13-12-2012 16:09:45

Nessaj
Guémélite

AWESOME card for corruptions!!!

Evil is just a point of view >)

#4 13-12-2012 16:12:13

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

too bad i wouldnt dare add it to mine haha

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#5 13-12-2012 17:35:37

rutse
Habitant de Guem

its good only if you have lot of damaging corruptions like Vital Syphon or Overconfidence, maybe if you have played Entropy before this card.

#6 13-12-2012 17:45:48

NightmareJoke
Gardien

jackal19 a écrit :

oh its a epic battle between 2 mages and a demon haha so aeronaunt is a double agent after all?

yup, that's how it is.
To eliminate strongest Nehant characters.

Dernière modification par NightmareJoke (13-12-2012 17:47:53)

#7 13-12-2012 18:22:33

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

NightmareJoke a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

yup, that's how it is.
To eliminate strongest Nehant characters.

maybe it is all meteorically; Aeronant facing his personal Torment.

#8 13-12-2012 18:53:58

DreamInvader
Voyageur

What deck can I use for this trophy? It seems extremely difficult to achieve.

#9 13-12-2012 18:56:41

ijklim
Campeur
Lieu : USA

DreamInvader a écrit :

I tried a Flammara deck, killing out of combat chars did not count. Not sure what to use now.

#10 13-12-2012 19:02:25

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem

ijklim a écrit :
DreamInvader a écrit :

I tried a Flammara deck, killing out of combat chars did not count. Not sure what to use now.

Try the same deck with low spirit pirates, yes it will be a Suicide pact for you and your opponent, but you will get your point.

I am going to try my hand with Self-Mutilating Demon Marauders;

#11 13-12-2012 19:40:21

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

You have to kill your opponent and be killed at the same time.
All characters should be less than -4 HP
Then you have 1 point.

Out of combat characters don't count.

Collectionneur de cartes

#12 13-12-2012 19:59:14

wrmonger
Ptit nouveau

Zurga a écrit :

Then you have 1 point.

which is pretty insane. minus a few decks you are pretty much relying on other people to get you your point. i just looked at it, thought about past weeklies where people go out of their way to stop you anyway and bought it. or was that the plan? lol

#13 13-12-2012 20:28:45

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem

wrmonger a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

Then you have 1 point.

which is pretty insane. minus a few decks you are pretty much relying on other people to get you your point. i just looked at it, thought about past weeklies where people go out of their way to stop you anyway and bought it. or was that the plan? lol

I would not worry to much about that, during the  [card]The door to the desert[/card] you could not help but find, Healing Priests, and Health potion swilling Pirates, and hardly a [card] Sentence [/card]among them. 

I expect to find plenty of low armor blast mages, non healing Eclipse and enough [card]cursed blade of yses[/card] to build a log cabin.

#14 13-12-2012 20:38:59

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

So.....story time???  big_smile

#15 13-12-2012 20:44:10

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Interesting update.  Pilkim and Aeronaut decide to do a Sam and Dean Winchester and hunt demons.  They turning Azaram into their puppet and get him to summon Nightmare, Pain, and Grief.  After they finish crystallizing Nightmare, Pain and Grief transform into Torment thinking bigger is better only to be crystallized, too.  They then make a joke about how Nightmare and Torment would make good fireplace ornaments and it is revealed that Aeronaut would continue to spy on Amidraxar who was conveniently out of town with Edrianne at the time.

I should mention I skipped a lot of key details, but after having two Pains coming out of the demonic portal Azaram made, I thought it was better to stop their and let someone better qualified add them.

Dernière modification par pikadusk (13-12-2012 20:57:52)

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#16 13-12-2012 20:57:45

wrmonger
Ptit nouveau

scorvos74 a écrit :
wrmonger a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

Then you have 1 point.

I would not worry to much about that, during the  [card]The door to the desert[/card] you could not help but find, Healing Priests, and Health potion swilling Pirates, and hardly a [card] Sentence [/card]among them. 

I expect to find plenty of low armor blast mages, non healing Eclipse and enough [card]cursed blade of yses[/card] to build a log cabin.

i see your point. just paying seemed like the less stressful option

#17 13-12-2012 20:58:40

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Kilanjared a écrit :

Not from me anymore

Collectionneur de cartes

#18 13-12-2012 21:15:41

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :
Kilanjared a écrit :

Not from me anymore

sad Why not?

#19 13-12-2012 21:21:37

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Collectionneur de cartes

#20 13-12-2012 21:38:03

pseudo7
Gardien

one guy sad that sucks and a lot of people ( including me) said that it´s great...

i think u should keep on translate, will make more people happy than a little ( one) that it´s not gonna like it.

#21 13-12-2012 21:38:38

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem

With the possible exception of translations of Homer's Illiad - your works have always been my favorite translations.  I understand why, but your weekly installments  will still be missed.

#22 13-12-2012 21:40:38

Sorcelle
Campeur

Most frustrating event.
If you actively trying to participate and achieve points in it, you victimize yourself and in most cases get defeated in the process.
But opponent get points not doing anything toward the goal.
Lame.

Well, at least trophy card is interesting.

#23 13-12-2012 21:45:28

TheQuestion
Voyageur

full story from Google
..........................................................................................................................

All pieces are on the board and the black king moves ...

For several weeks Néhantistes hidden in a city of Yses worked hard to assemble a comprehensive plan. Their goal: to perpetuate the chaos caused by the civil war in the Draconia. At present, the town was under their control, the most important people obeyed blindly Aerouant who benefited from the teachings of Edrianne and Amidaraxar. Now the group not taking the trouble to hide and circulated openly. A little apart, on a plot of dirt the Néhantistes took stock of their progress and the result of the plan.

- I am satisfied with you, Amidaraxar said, it is time to take the next step and crucial. Azaram where are the costumes?

- They completed. With descriptions and knowledge of the Draconians Aerouant can not tell the difference between our soldiers and those Arpienne. The illusion is perfect, the Lord Dragon Kastel Levarak there hoodwinked.

- Excellent in this case you will leave tomorrow, said Amidaraxar.

- You? You do not accompany us Amidaraxar? Aerouant asked in a tone of surprise and disappointment.

- No, Edrianne and I set off on another case more important. I entrust the management of the operation. Aerouant, you have progressed well, you are now a true Néhantiste you do to Feel no mercy and it is a value for us because it helps to give the best of ourselves to serve the cause of our master.

Aerouant bowed his head in thanks for the praise.

Amidaraxar Edrianne and had been gone a few hours. Aerouant Azaram and had ordered their army of human puppets to put in place before an immediate departure. One and the other already savored their future victory and the coming battle.

- We still have a little time before leaving, would you drink with me?

Since he became a demon, lost moments Azaram tasty his previous life. This awoke in him a desire for many years off.

- Okay, do this, we may well have a moment of relaxation before our departure.

- Well, I spotted a tavern two blocks away, we will feel comfortable.

The two men walked far, citing the victory, exulting in advance of the mess it would cause in the future and they were preparing for the bloody Draconia. The tavern was empty, all the people, so the clients and the management was in the square, waiting quietly orders of Néhantistes. Aerouant Azaram invited to sit at a table and went to the counter to take a bottle of liquor and two glasses. He slowly put two glasses on the table and began to pour the liquid smell sweet. - This drink, saith he, swallowing the liquid, it is for this day that will remain forever in my memory.

- You exaggerate Aerouant, there will be other days to come will be even more exciting as the day we will return Néhant said Azaram drinking his glass.

Aerouant poured himself another glass fixing Azaram.

- I do not think, for me it is a great day. This drink, saith he to show the devil is my father! Dimizar killed.

Azaram frowned, something was wrong. Aerouant emptied his glass and put it down forcefully on the table. At this time the walls, floor and ceiling shone with a faint glow blue. A person appeared beside them: the Master Mage Pilkim. Seeing this, the Demon Lord is jumped by showing his demon blade. With a sweeping gesture Aerouant cast a spell of light, like a column of bluish light right Azaram. It was thrown against the wall with a crash a few yards behind him. Unable to make the slightest movement he tried to escape by opening a portal demonic and take refuge in the maze. If the gate is opened correctly, however it was impossible for the devil to borrow.

- Unable to flee demon Pilkim said, stepping forward. You can enter this space, but you can not leave, you're like a rat.

- What?! Azaram shouted angrily. How is this possible?! Added he, looking Aerouant.

- Oh! You speak of my heart and stone-made qu'Amidaraxar was corrupted? Asked Aerouant while-known stone revolved around him. Well, this is a true copy of my stone-heart that is currently associated with Dragon. Linkers of the stones have done an admirable job!

- But you have no connection with Dragon!

- Mmm indeed it always has, and that side is I who did the work, explained Pilkim, I just meant that you do not see it.

- It was all planned, including cried Azaram maneuver.

- From the beginning. Draconian soldiers I killed did not die, it was a simulation, it is the same for both wizards Dhun knights who took big risks in this operation. For cons, I really was a good student in the magic of Néhant because I wanted to fight fire with fire. You'll soon understand.

- You're not the biggest fish we want to stop, we have several targets, and you will help us in our task, Pilkim quipped.

- Never kill me if it makes you happy, but I will never betray Néhant!

- Oh, but of course you're going to betray them, even if it is against your will, do not forget that you taught me everything or almost Néhantisme, I know how to bend people to my will, and demons are not immune to this power!

Pilkim took the relay Aerouant and stopped by the magic Azaram whose anger was only amplified. The great grand-son of Dragon used his rhinestone-heart and know the Demon Lord to submit to his will. Mental and magical combat was difficult, but Aerouant prepared for months at this point. Weakened Azaram not able to counter Aerouant and finally lost the battle and found himself motionless, devoid of any thought of revolt, he obeyed more than Draconian. Pilkim released his grip and released the demon.

- Are you ready my friend? Asked he Aerouant. This fight there will be more difficult, and do not forget, it is not to kill the target.

- I have experienced the fate of the Knight Witch Dhun, I can do it without killing the victim.

- Hopefully if this would be useless, kill a demon here is the return in the Meanders and it will one day or another.

- I know. By cons before you start, you're on will start with these demons there? Furnace is also powerful.

- Furnace is next, the tormentors know too much to be left Draconia act. The people are gathered in the village square? They risk nothing? Pilkim worried.

- A priori not, but care should be taken during the confrontation, said Aerouant by showing a spear made entirely of raw and cut crystal in his hand.

Pilkim meanwhile placed on a table in the tavern a little box that was in a canvas bag hanging from his belt. A small "click" later, he took a large stone-heart to purple tint fitted with white streaks. Pilkim closed his eyes and breathed a long few moments.

- Go ahead and ordered him to invoke the hellions said Pilkim.

- Azaram, I want you invoke the demons now known as Nightmare, Pain and Suffering! Asked Aerouant.

Unable to resist the Demon Lord is executed on the field and re-opened a demonic portal, this time in the context of invoking the tormentors. The first to appear for his greatest misfortune was Nightmare. Just materialized before he took Azaram qu'Aerouant by the neck and threw an electric shock to neutralize it, after which he followed up with a spell that crystallized the devil. Penalty appeared in the wake of the portal Néhantique crackling energy. Aerouant rushed with the idea of reproducing the same attack on the demon it unless he stopped, assailed by grief caused by this old wound that is the disappearance of his father ten years earlier . Overwhelmed, he missed his attack and no reactivity Pilkim, Aerouant would have been in an awkward position. Barely jumped to the side and get away from the Draconians two, she lives Nightmare entirely covered with blue crystal and realized that she had fallen into a trap. It was then that the third tormentor showed the tip of his horns, Suffering and pain will was there. Pilkim Aerouant pulled backwards while canceling the effect of penalty, restoring courage and responsiveness to his friend. The two demons analyzed the situation Azaram looked a vegetable and a statue of Nightmare. Penalty without hesitation jumped on Suffering and both are agglutinèrent instantly.

- This could be a hell of a fight, ironically the Master Mage trying to stop the two demons with spells reinforced by stone-heart of Mangepierre Confins.

The transformation was completed in the blink of an eye. Draconians were now in front of them one of the most dangerous demon known so far: Torment. Naturally the demon conjured a snap a stone-heart Néhantique.

- Hahaha, small humans, your magic has no effect on m ...

- That's it ...

The Master Mage Pilkim pulled the chattering of the Devil to turn snapping fingers. Stone-heart Néhantique exploded in a burst of smoke.

- Missed, joked Aerouant jumping on Torment launches forward.

The violence of battle was such that the old building could not resist the power of the devil and the magic of the Draconians. Despite the attacks and the immediate damage inflicted Draconians, they contented themselves strictly follow their plan. Street quickly became a chaos and surrounding houses made it charges. The Master Mage Pilkim wove spells and gradually he made sure to slow down the demon. Meanwhile Aerouant used his magic touch, it quickly crystallized arm of his opponent, then the second. For an hour the city was undermined by this incredible fight but had no other witnesses who attended.

Torment, could not make the slightest gesture. Between Pilkim that held through magical son whose power was immeasurably enhanced by the stone-heart of Mangepierre, and that it was partly covered with crystal it was over for him. Aerouant finished his work there and Torment became a huge block of crystal blue.

- Objective One reached Pilkim said stopping his spells. It was not an easy task.

- He will do well near the fireplace, joked Aerouant laughing. Well, it is finally well. Who we are attacking us then?

- I promised that we Stillblade Moira. It is difficult to catch a demon and finally makes many victims. In the meantime we must continue to believe that you are a Néhantiste while our spies charm and shock us to do a report on what are Amidaraxar and his clique. I'm going to remove all traces of our struggle, the Néhantistes will know nothing of what happened here.

- I hope, otherwise my coverage will be good for the trash.

- Good work in any case, and do not actually Compendium for our friends, they will eventually understand when they have completed their little squabble. In short, your father would be proud of you.

- Oh but it is ... it is ...

Who in the world am I?
Ah, that's the great puzzle. Do I live in a deterministic reality, or could its code somehow be cracked? I am the man who giggles in the center of the maze. I am the mystery. I am the ?.

#24 13-12-2012 22:13:56

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

...and that's why I summarized it instead of just copying and pasting from google translate.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#25 13-12-2012 22:27:21

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

I miss reading Zurga's summary and his "weekly parting" questions at the end....

because of that forumer, he stopped.. <sigh>

But then, that guy didn't do anything summary..

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

Pied de page des forums