Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-12-2012 03:20:42

Dy_Ken
Campeur

Runic legion kicked out from ELO

how long will this ban of runic training on ELO? for the first time i was happy to see the runics making it on top of elo, now the key card is still banned. is there a conspiracy against runics? there are more cards out there that are more annoying then runic training, how about the combo of entropy and cutting all ties is that not an op? for atleast 4 to 5 turns cutting all ties in a necro deck would seem endless making you just click the turn icon.

#2 03-12-2012 04:00:53

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Re : Runic legion kicked out from ELO

Depends upon the Top 10 decks...

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#3 03-12-2012 09:55:11

Damncaster
Solarian

Always the same xD, but u people don´t seem to understand. They don´t test cards - Release - Turns out to be OP - U play them for 2 weeks - Then it´s banned for ages. At the end of it u wasted money.

For me it ain´t thee training thats "OP" and i can´t say Aurius is OP either but Aurius is a bit out of sight. I can beat him with My Imperial Iro but (this is my new legacy) It´s all about Mastery.

Dernière modification par Damncaster (03-12-2012 09:58:40)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#4 03-12-2012 10:08:03

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

Just wait until Feerik releases yet again another op cards that can defeat the current ones and it will get unbanned for sure.

Pied de page des forums