Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-11-2012 11:35:20

Rusko
Campeur

Finally made my own deck! Eclipse!

So after so much bother I made my own deck, I'll go through the cards and reasoning behind them smile

Characters :
[card]Kararine[/card]
[card]Inatka[/card]
[card]Djamena[/card]

Items :
[card]Noun-ta[/card] x2

Actions :
[card]Assassination[/card] x1
[card]Burning soul[/card] x3
[card]Harshness[/card] x1
[card]Incarnation[/card] x2
[card]Obesity[/card] x1
[card]phantasmagoria[/card] x1
[card]Scorpio blow[/card] x2
[card]Sol'ra Eclipse[/card] x2
[card]Solaris[/card] x3
[card]Time to die[/card] x1
[card]Under the sun[/card] x2

Theurgys :
[card]Stitches[/card] x2
[card]Supernova[/card] x1
[card]Idolatry[/card] x1
[card]Sol'ra Anger[/card] x1

So that's the deck, most cards don't need to be explained but I'll go through some ones that might need explaining.

[card]Assassination[/card] this card to be quite honest is useless most the time, really considering removing it along with [card]Time to die[/card] but what to replace with?

[card]Under the sun[/card] these have there uses, mostly for the chain but the -1 spirit is hurting and would be nice to get these out and replaced with something, again though, what for?

[card]Burning soul[/card] This card is really good, in certain situations, but 3 I think is over kill and again would maybe remove 1 for something else.

[card]Incarnation[/card] I love this card, actually considering 3. This card on turn 1 can do 10 free damage to important cards, this card lets me really shut down [card]S.A.R.A.H[/card] decks if I get it early. It's also good when you know 100% your going to kill there card and the heal won't matter.

[card]phantasmagoria[/card] This card is a bit hit and miss, good against high defense also gives me defense but no chain..I'm torn between keeping this card or getting rid of it.

[card]Harshness[/card] 1 or 2? Dead draw sometimes, game changing the next.

[card]Sol'ra Eclipse[/card] Obviously paired with [card]Supernova[/card] also -2 defense is good, not sure about having 2 but meh it works.

[card]Noun-ta[/card] This card is one of them cards which really isn't cutting it for me and I might again get rid of it all together but I wouldn't know what to replace it with.

[card]Scorpio blow[/card] Good card but can I ask, does it count every nomad/marauder card on the field or just in between the 2 people fighting?

[card]Sol'ra Anger[/card] 1 I feel is always staple in a deck with a nomad deck with a priest in.

[card]Supernova[/card] Destroys the field if played right, dead draw early on.

[card]Stitches[/card] Love this card, really good. The chance to heal another card 10 and bring him back into the game really helps, also healing a card for 8-10 ish allows that card to survive even longer with [card]Solaris[/card].

[card]Obesity[/card]  I like this card a lot and is considering 2 or maybe even 3. 2 free defense and ignoring the next action card, so good.

[card]Idolatry[/card] This card is again hit and miss and really useless in them first draw situations, although it can hit hard it usually doesn't, maybe I'm using it wrong, help with this card would be nice.

That's a really long post but if you just skipped to the bottom I don't blame you, any suggestions would be great, thanks.

P.S Don't suggest trophy cards -.-

#2 21-11-2012 12:07:08

magius
Solarian

Re : Finally made my own deck! Eclipse!

Here is what I tend to use with Eclipse (it might need updating). With only one Priest, I would only use 1 Theurgy only. I will forget healing except through Solaris and just focus on pure damage.

Heal + Defense Reduction
3 Solaris
3 Obesity -> Always make sure Solaris gets through

Damage Damage Damage
3 Assassination
3 Nuon-Ta
1 Time To Die

Sniping
3 Incarnation - Chain
2 Sol'Ra Eclipse - Chainable with Nuon-Ta and Obesity
1 Supernova - Great finisher
1 Scorpio Blow - Against pesky character. Counts ALL permanent Marauder/Nomad cards.

To Consider:
[card]Target Locked[/card]

If I aim for 25 card deck, most of my deck will consists of the cards above plus [card]Sentence[/card].

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#3 22-11-2012 13:49:16

Exulpher
Ptit nouveau

May as well throw my 2 bits in here.

No [card]hungry void[/card] and [card]a new start[/card]? May as well sell your deck.

You obviously need Door to infinity because it's op.

[card]Sol'Ra Avatar[/card] Clearly needed in this deck without him it's not even half as stronk.

[card]Nebsen, Ra's Sphinx[/card] Why is this not even in your deck? I don't even know...

Basically that's it, not gonna lie these suggestions easy make your deck top 5 in elo NO PROBLEM

#4 22-11-2012 13:56:15

magius
Solarian

Exulpher a écrit :

No [card]hungry void[/card] and [card]a new start[/card]? May as well sell your deck.

[card]Sol'Ra Avatar[/card] Clearly needed in this deck without him it's not even half as stronk.

[card]Nebsen, Ra's Sphinx[/card] Why is this not even in your deck? I don't even know...

Basically that's it, not gonna lie these suggestions easy make your deck top 5 in elo NO PROBLEM

??? He is looking for Eclipse deck suggestion. May not be necessary TOP 5 ELO material, but it is a good deck for farming adventure mode and what not.

What you are suggesting is another deck entirely and it is no use to anyone to give suggestions like Hungry Void/New Start as we all know not all of us can afford it.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#5 22-11-2012 14:25:00

Exulpher
Ptit nouveau

magius a écrit :
Exulpher a écrit :

??? He is looking for Eclipse deck suggestion. May not be necessary TOP 5 ELO material, but it is a good deck for farming adventure mode and what not.

What you are suggesting is another deck entirely and it is no use to anyone to give suggestions like Hungry Void/New Start as we all know not all of us can afford it.

The guys my best friend we've always joked about how on the forums the only cards people suggest are A new start and hungry void, don't reply to things you don't know anything about since my post was clearly a joke and not to be taken seriously by anyone.

It's a shame this forum is so stuck up other wise people might be willing to respond once in a while, it's probably the reason that posts have 200+ views and 2 replies unless of course you're posting a deck made by izzy or something.

#6 22-11-2012 17:01:36

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

I would suggest adding one or two rub salt. wich are really good paired with scorpion blow and gives a significant attack boost (wich will allow a better solaris on the next turn...).
Also, get rid of under the sun and sol'ra eclipse (even if there is still supernova. The first one is absolutly useless, and the lack of chain of the second makes it really hard to play...!)
No need for theurgies as you got only ne character able to play them (djamena...)
except for supernova (which is awesome... Even withour sol'ra eclipse!)

So I would suggest something like that:
2*[card]incarnation[/card]
3*[card]obesity[/card]
3*[card]solaris[/card]
2/3*[card]burning soul[/card]
3/2*[card]assassination[/card]
2*[card]harschness[/card]
2*[card]rub salt[/card]
2*[card]scorpio blow[/card]
1*[card]time to die[/card].
1*[card]supernova[/card]
1*[card]artrezil's heritage[/card].

+toolbox
(paranoia, dissidence, sentence etc...)

Dernière modification par skadooosh (22-11-2012 17:03:00)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

Pied de page des forums