Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 20-11-2012 21:51:59

Damncaster
Solarian

Create Tournaments

I´d love to see this implemented in the game. We wouldn´t need a prize at all it would be just for fun and earn some trophies. Like lets say we have a player doing a common tournament with only common cards or a non-legend tournaments and stuff like that, the tournament room would have more activity and this would make the game less about Amnezy and more about fun and exploring different kinds of playstyle.

What u think?

Meh?
I like it?

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#2 20-11-2012 22:06:39

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

Re : Create Tournaments

I agree, in fact I was going to post something like this based on the elements you posted here:  http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=52362&p=2

my thoughts:

Tournaments  that can be created by players, with Restrictions set by the organizer.

Restrictions: 
no Rare Cards,
no cards released after X-XX-XXXX date,
no cards who’s average two week market cost is over XXXX crystals,
no characters who’s average two week market cost is over XXXX crystals
only Guild X and Guild Y,
minimum of XX cards in deck,
Only 3 in 1 Characters ([card]Black Witch[/card], [card]the Venerable shulong[/card],  [card]Kaes the Malevolent[/card]),
no card X (ban) ,
card X gains the Unique status (i.e. only one card allowed; partial ban),
No loss by Discard
… and probably more.   

Tournaments could be set for:
public (anyone),
Friends only (only the people on the Left of the Screen),
Clan (your Clan),
Clan Battle (only Clans: A, B, C, D; no battle will be between same clan members).

#3 20-11-2012 23:03:53

Damncaster
Solarian

scorvos74 a écrit :

I agree, in fact I was going to post something like this based on the elements you posted here:  http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=52362&p=2

my thoughts:

Tournaments  that can be created by players, with Restrictions set by the organizer.

Restrictions: 
no Rare Cards,
no cards released after X-XX-XXXX date,
no cards who’s average two week market cost is over XXXX crystals,
no characters who’s average two week market cost is over XXXX crystals
only Guild X and Guild Y,
minimum of XX cards in deck,
Only 3 in 1 Characters ([card]Black Witch[/card], [card]the Venerable shulong[/card],  [card]Kaes the Malevolent[/card]),
no card X (ban) ,
card X gains the Unique status (i.e. only one card allowed; partial ban),
No loss by Discard
… and probably more.   

Tournaments could be set for:
public (anyone),
Friends only (only the people on the Left of the Screen),
Clan (your Clan),
Clan Battle (only Clans: A, B, C, D; no battle will be between same clan members).

U really got it big_smile This way the game would be more creative and this would lead to a ton of possibilities.

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#4 21-11-2012 03:13:30

Caitlyn
Guémélite

this is good, gives people something to do instead of grinding for a time.

i also like the idea of not being able to give out prizes and just use trophies as rewards so as to avoid possible abuse by some people.. smile

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#5 21-11-2012 03:54:45

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

+1  They haven't done a tournament of millions in a long time. Perhaps they are done with tournament variation which is a shame.  Tournament variation shouldn't be limited to amnezy, random millions tournaments and those crappy two hour ones that already exist.

Pied de page des forums