Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 14-11-2012 11:56:50

kmilea
Staff Feerik

November 14th: Mathurin

news_mathurin.jpg

[card]Bursts of gunfire[/card]. Rare. Action. Pirates, Warriors, Marauder. The opposing characters suffer 1 or 2 direct damage points. If you wear a Powder Weapon, they gain 1 "Powder" Token.

[card]Cartridge pouch[/card]. Rare. Other Item. Pirates, Marauder, Warrior. Duration 5 turns. The opposing characters have Defense -1. At the end of the turn, for each powder Weapon in play, a character gains 2 "Powder" Tokens. Marauder: Chain.

[card]Mathurin[/card] (3 evolutions in all). On his last evolution: Uncommon. Character. Pirates, Marauder, Human. Spirit 1. Attack 7/10. Defense 2. Health points 14. Attack +2 against Demons. If you play a Powder Weapon, a card attached to you opponent is discarded. At the start of the turn, a character gains 1 "Powder" Token. Turns 2 and 3: after you have played your cards, a "Fusillade" is created and played.

[card]Puncher[/card]. Uncommon. Powder 2 Handed Weapon Item. Pirates, marauders, Warrior. Permanent. Choose an opposing character, he has Defense -3. At the start of the fight, he suffers 4 physical damage points +1 per "Powder" token he is wearing (+3 maximum).

[card]Plunder[/card]. Common. Action. Marauder. If your opponent wears no Item, he has Attack -2, otherwise one of his Items is discarded and an Item from your Deck is placed in your Hand. Chain.

[card]Rub salt...[/card] . Common. Action. Marauder. Duration 2 turns. All your Marauders have Attack +2. Chain "... in the wound".

[card]... in the wound[/card]. Common. Action. Marauder. Attack +1 to Attack +2 for each one of your Marauders who has an Attack bonus superior to 1.

Enjoy the Game!

#2 14-11-2012 12:36:00

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

Re : November 14th: Mathurin

then... how to fight them now 555 OMG ><!

#3 14-11-2012 13:52:35

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

f7foC9av.png

This card got a better effect of this card:

rIKiNeJd.png

The second card need to be brought by FEEZ, the first, you need to spend a few crystals, and the first is better than the second...

Aww feerik, when you're going to make a decent game?

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#4 14-11-2012 13:59:53

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

What an horrible though, a new card has a better effect than an old card....

Seriously, did you check all the trophies cards ?
You miss a bunch of old cards :
- [card]Confrontation[/card]
- [card]Challenge[/card]
- [card]The precious[/card]
- [card]The Crystal's song[/card]
- [card]The volk's curse[/card]
- [card]Ordeal[/card]
- [card]Fist fight[/card]
- [card]Omen[/card]
- [card]The ambassador[/card]
- [card]Death to the death[/card]
- [card]Free the shadow[/card]

Should I continue the list ?

Collectionneur de cartes

#5 14-11-2012 14:06:02

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Okay, now why should someone pay feez for this shitty cards, when they can get a lot of good cards for crystals? Only to got 1 Legendary character? Only to complete the collection? Come on, who will spend money for this cards? Make a way to free players got this useless cards, some of them are not too useless, but feerik keep making players buy and buy, i already left this game becuz of this, and look like feerik don't know how to make a game, sorry but is true.

Go on and edit if you want, now i saw that sapphon has left, he was my last hope, becuz he knows that the game was not right, but i belive that devlopers don't care about him, too bad, you guys lost a great guy, now i only will wait this game to be shut down.

#6 14-11-2012 14:17:04

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

What you mean here ?
New cards are better than old ones, it is a fact.
You can have them with boosters or market.
No one pay a lot for Pilkim, he was the best mage at his time.
Pilkim is no more in the line up for Noz blast.
Is this a trouble or evolution of the game ?

The old trophies cards are only for collection.
Buy them to have a legendary card. Leave them if you only want to make competition.
There is a lot of ways to see if the card is good or not, beginning by the forum.

If all the new cards should be worse than theses cards, no-one will buy any booster.

[card]Finish him[/card] / [card]Fatality[/card] was the best finishing combo at theses times. Every one has done the trophy to get them.
Who do want them now ?

There are other legitimate subjects to raise your voice.

Collectionneur de cartes

#7 14-11-2012 18:14:46

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

So this is the destiny of the game? Keep buying and buying new cards every release? Spending money every realease, becuz the new cards are better? Is this funny? Wow seem fair... I am so sorry to have put faith in thisTrap game... Well, i'm not going to spend more time here, i already tried to help, a lot of times... What i say and what i said was and is true, this game it's just a money trap ... The game is forming a snowball, when you see the real problem that happens here, it will be too late. Good luck and hope that someday feerik think as a game developer, and not like a bankers who so want our money...

#8 14-11-2012 18:41:44

YeaHrzOO
Voyageur

im playing for almost 10 month as a ftp player and i cant complain,
this game is still fun for me

good bye, cry more smile

Sorry for my english tongue

#9 14-11-2012 18:46:25

TheQuestion
Voyageur

Stormholt a écrit :

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_smal … foC9av.png

This card got a better effect of this card:

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_smal … KiNeJd.png

The second card need to be brought by FEEZ, the first, you need to spend a few crystals, and the first is better than the second...

Aww feerik, when you're going to make a decent game?

the cake is a lie.

Who in the world am I?
Ah, that's the great puzzle. Do I live in a deterministic reality, or could its code somehow be cracked? I am the man who giggles in the center of the maze. I am the mystery. I am the ?.

#10 14-11-2012 18:48:17

proxiehunter
Ptit nouveau

Stormholt a écrit :

So this is the destiny of the game? Keep buying and buying new cards every release? Spending money every realease, becuz the new cards are better?

Maybe you're not familiar with the concept of a trading card game. Or just not familiar with how people who sell TCG's make money . . .

#11 14-11-2012 19:03:43

Damncaster
Solarian

Meh i´m not a Eredan "core" player anymore. Maybe i´ll be back to the "core" status when they learn how to make legendary characters and decrease the constant powercreep.

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#12 14-11-2012 21:22:59

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Stormholt a écrit :

So this is the destiny of the game? Keep buying and buying new cards every release? Spending money every realease, becuz the new cards are better? Is this funny? Wow seem fair... I am so sorry to have put faith in thisTrap game... Well, i'm not going to spend more time here, i already tried to help, a lot of times... What i say and what i said was and is true, this game it's just a money trap ... The game is forming a snowball, when you see the real problem that happens here, it will be too late. Good luck and hope that someday feerik think as a game developer, and not like a bankers who so want our money...

...So you'd rather them not put out new cards every week? That's what keeps the game interesting. Sure, I have a few decks that were expensive at the time that are obsolete now but I don't care terribly because with new cards come new possibilities, new combos and all out fun. And come on, lets be honest, a lot of those trophies weren't incredibly good to begin with. The game is not forming a snowball, perhaps it was at one time but the least few releases have been incredibly fair. Most of the cards won't be played (with the exception of the runic legend but they needed a buff to begin with). Freerik is not trying to make cards better and better, they are merely trying to even out the playing field and expand the creative possibilities. If they make a new card that you don't like suck it up. Nobody is making you pay. I don't and I'm not whining.

#13 14-11-2012 23:04:46

Azwrath
Ptit nouveau

Well mister Zurga players buy new boosters because they want something new and in a TCG new does not mean better but different.

In fact making the cards in each new release better then the old ones you are creating an effect known as "power creep". Now i'm not saying Eredan has hit the power creep stage and personally i love the weekly releases but the big guys upstair should really be carefull with this if they want their game to still be successful in a few years because considering this is a TCG power creeping is a huge problem.

#14 16-11-2012 06:40:57

iQuit
Guémélite

f7foC9av.png

seriously ? + 2 atk for all characters for 2 turns ?

Dernière modification par iQuit (16-11-2012 06:41:33)

#15 16-11-2012 08:59:47

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Zurga a écrit :

There are other legitimate subjects to raise your voice.

Wait wait wait, have to come out of lurking for this.

Can't raise our voice about how strong the new cards are.
Can't raise our voice about anything in adventure mode.
Can't raise our voice about events.

Well, can't get mad about probably 3 of the 5 key aspects about the game. The other 2 being PVP(though I hear complains about the tournys) and the guilds.

So what CAN we raise our voice about? Not being able to the the payment to work?

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#16 16-11-2012 10:28:37

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

MerlinCross a écrit :

Can't raise our voice about how strong the new cards are.

Did I said that ?
Comparing a new card to an old trophy card, yes it is not legitimate.

MerlinCross a écrit :

Can't raise our voice about anything in adventure mode.

I'm curious to see where I wrote such a thing.

MerlinCross a écrit :

Can't raise our voice about events.

I've never prevent anyone to do this. Only to stay calm and polite even you are angry.

MerlinCross a écrit :

Well, can't get mad about probably 3 of the 5 key aspects about the game. The other 2 being PVP(though I hear complains about the tournys) and the guilds.

So what CAN we raise our voice about? Not being able to the the payment to work?

Perhaps about bugs, perhaps about old mechanisms not actualized, perhaps miss of new game mechanism, perhaps about lack of tournament format, perhaps lack of reward for levelling, perhaps the way the cards become unsellable.

Perhaps the fact that [card]rub salt ...[/card] is at the same level than the old version of [card]reinforce the faith[/card] with less rarity.

I don't know, there is a lot of thing to complain if you really want to, but taking an arbitrary trophy card that never was powerful and complaining because another card is more powerful.....

Collectionneur de cartes

#17 16-11-2012 13:53:24

iQuit
Guémélite

Zurga a écrit :

Perhaps the fact that [card]rub salt ...[/card] is at the same level than the old version of [card]reinforce the faith[/card] with less rarity.

I don't know, there is a lot of thing to complain if you really want to, but taking an arbitrary trophy card that never was powerful and complaining because another card is more powerful.....

the fact is the new card doesn't require another card to give +2 atk for marauder , has chain and isn't limited to nomad ( although it is limited to marauders but [card]reinforce the faith[/card] only gives atk bonus to marauders )

#18 16-11-2012 15:04:42

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

iQuit a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

the fact is the new card doesn't require another card to give +2 atk for marauder , has chain and isn't limited to nomad ( although it is limited to marauders but [card]reinforce the faith[/card] only gives atk bonus to marauders)

[card]Rub salt ... [/card] is not this good.
Marauder have much stronger attack cards with [card]Assassination[/card] and [card]Master assassin[/card].

[card]Rub salt ...[/card] only chains with one other special card.
It gives over all 4 attack and only if you have a next turn.
This means your character that played this card don't die and that this card got not removed by a other effect.

It does nearly the same thing as [card]Karajutsu[/card] played by mage.
Only that [card]Karajutsu[/card] can hold for more then 2 turns.

Dernière modification par Sereaphim (16-11-2012 15:45:46)

Pied de page des forums