Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-11-2012 09:19:19

HurricaneMambo
Campeur
Lieu : New Orleans, Louisiana

Get it off me.

What are some other cards where I can remove opponents spells? They have to be able to be used by a [card]Noz - mage - marauder[/card] character. I'm having a rough time against Nehantist Corruption decks and Wild Buds. I want something other than:

+ [card]The Door to Infinity[/card]
+ [card]Sliding[/card]
+ [card]Clumsiness[/card]

Any ideas?

Dernière modification par HurricaneMambo (10-11-2012 09:19:52)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"   -Jimi Hendrix-
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein-

Eredan ID: Andrew_Cabitac

#2 10-11-2012 09:38:46

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Re : Get it off me.

[card]paranoia[/card] for maros

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#3 10-11-2012 11:35:58

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

Well, I was looking for cards that get rid of other cards that are placed on me.  Such as corruptions, [card]root[/card], or [card]put up job[/card].

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"   -Jimi Hendrix-
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein-

#4 10-11-2012 11:51:01

h43m
Campeur

[card]Closure[/card] is a good card with chain and good counter for permanent cards. Attach it to opponent and every fight one of the opponents cards will be discarded and that includes cards attached to you like corruptions or root, I successfully managed removed both, so I'm sure it works.

[card]Revival[/card] can be attached to one of your characters to remove up to 5 cards like a stack of corruptions. It's more difficult to use and can affect your cardstoo, also opponent would probably avoid using lasting cards in the fight, but it's still usable.

Both can be usable by any character, but both are weekly trophies.

#5 10-11-2012 12:21:02

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

[card]extinction[/card] [card]breaker[/card]
and because she is a noz, you can even play all removal you want with [card]dragon's wit[/card]

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#6 10-11-2012 12:42:15

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

door its the best option but you need to be level 20

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#7 10-11-2012 22:43:25

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

[card]Extinction[/card] and [card]Closure[/card] are a bit too slow and conditional.  Not exactly what I'm looking  for, but it's close.

[card]Revival[/card] is counter-productive to my deck.  In my 20 card deck, 9 cards are meant to be attached to my own characters.

[card]Breaker[/card] would be awesome but it's really made for non-multiclass mages.  Oh, and you can only get rid of cards equipped to the opponent.

[card]The Door to Infinity[/card].  This is exactly the kind of card I want.  But, as you said, I have to be level 20 for that.  I'm close to level 18, so that means I probably won't have access to DtI for another year because of the high level curve.

Am I being too picky?

#8 10-11-2012 22:51:20

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

[card]Litmus Test[/card]?

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#9 10-11-2012 23:11:29

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

Not quite.  I'm looking for cards to remove corruptions, root, and put up job from my characters.

Pied de page des forums