Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-10-2012 04:47:45

HurricaneMambo
Campeur
Lieu : New Orleans, Louisiana

The Fortunato Clan!

This room seems a little lackluster of life as of late.  Combine that with my oodles of sparetime and an ever increasing boredom, I have come up with my own card ideas! I've based it, as you can tell, on games of chance.  Introducing the Fortunato clan!!! Post what you think!

Janken   
Warrior - Marauder
"Janken" may chain a card with a rarity of "Common" with another "Common." 
"Janken" cannot play cards with a rarity of "Uncommon."
Until end of turn, Janken gains:                                                  Spirit = 0
Janken deals double damage or                                                  Att    = 3/9
Janken receives double damage or                                             Def   = 4
Janken takes and deals no damage and cannot chain until              HP    = 18
end of next fight.
~~~~
"ROCK! PAPER! Damnit..."                                     
+Uncommon+

||||||||||||||||||||

Snake Eyes
Mage - Marauder
If your health is 16 or less at the end of the fight, you gain 5 life.
If your health is 17 or more at the end of the fight, you lose 7 life
Until end of turn, "Black Jack" gains:                                           Spirit = 1
Deals 4 direct damage to opponent or                                         Att     = 2/12
Takes 6 direct damage or                                                          Def    = 2
Both characters in battle have +3 def and -2 att and -2 Spr           HP     = 18
~~~~~
"If these were loaded, would I lose so often?"
+Uncommon+

||||||||||||||||||||

Black Jack
Priest - Marauder
If the acts from the cards you play add up to 7 you may play another.
If the acts from the cards you play don't add up to 7 you lose 2 health.
Until end of turn, "Black Jack" gains:                                        Spirit = 2
Out of combat characters gain 6 life or                                     Att    = 1/11
Out of combat opponents gain 9 life  or                                    Def    = 2
All living characters gain 15 life                                                HP     = 21
~~~~~
"Aaaannnnndd.....  Bust."
+Uncommon+

||||||||||||||||

Rouletta
Marauder - Warrior
Gain chain on cards that don't have chain.
Cannot chain cards that have chain.
"Rouletta" cannot play an AoE
+6 or -7 Spirit Until end of game or                                         Spirit = 7
+12 or -7 Attack Until end of game or                                      Attack = 7/7
+6 or -7 Defense Until end of game or                                     Def    = 7
+7 HP max and gain 7 health points or HP max is cut in half.        HP     = 14
~~~~~~
"Come on! It never lands on green!"
+Rare+

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"   -Jimi Hendrix-
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein-

Eredan ID: Andrew_Cabitac

Pied de page des forums