Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 15-06-2010 04:15:14

Baramoz
Habitant de Guem

[FAQ] Perfect

Perfect : A perfect is when you have killed the opponent's three characters and your characters are still standing.

A perfect gives you more Xp and crystals!

#2 28-11-2011 18:25:50

TPPK
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Belgium

Re : [FAQ] Perfect

Actually it is:

A perfect is when the game has ended and all opponent chars have negative or 0 hp and all your chars have positive hp. your characters can die during the game as long as they are replaced by chars ending with positive hp. (eg. inferno/chalice strikes back)

I can show screenshots of all opponent chars being dead and none of mine and yet the perfect not being awarded due to some retarded, unneeded, pointless, game-slowing checks that are built in to award a perfect.

Dernière modification par TPPK (28-11-2011 18:26:58)

#3 29-11-2011 05:18:08

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

TPPK a écrit :

Actually it is:

A perfect is when the game has ended and all opponent chars have negative or 0 hp and all your chars have positive hp. your characters can die during the game as long as they are replaced by chars ending with positive hp. (eg. inferno/chalice strikes back)

I can show screenshots of all opponent chars being dead and none of mine and yet the perfect not being awarded due to some retarded, unneeded, pointless, game-slowing checks that are built in to award a perfect.

Inferno dies at the end of the turn, so you wont be getting any perfect with it

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#4 29-11-2011 08:35:18

TPPK
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Belgium

Actually you will, the [card]Sacrifice[/card] trophy gave enough experience on necromancy in order to get the perfects anyway.

Dernière modification par TPPK (29-11-2011 08:36:29)

#5 29-11-2011 18:09:17

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

TPPK a écrit :

Actually you will, the [card]Sacrifice[/card] trophy gave enough experience on necromancy in order to get the perfects anyway.

BatmanfirstIwaslike.jpg

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

Pied de page des forums