Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 27-10-2012 00:38:50

kaitae
Ptit nouveau

Witchblade training - vanishes

[card]Witchblade training[/card] seems to disappear if you attach to same character who played it (fine if attached to out of combat character), if attached to character who played it the card disappears but character still gains the warrior class.
*assume its a bug as card does not disappear when you attach to out of combat character.
Situation:
*[card]Anazra[/card] plays [card]Witchblade training[/card] and chains [card]Blade of the Witch[/card]
*[card]Witchblade training[/card] activated select self to attach, [card]Witchblade training[/card] disappears, [card]Anazra[/card] gains warrior class.
*[card]Blade of the Witch[/card] is played but does not activate till end fight.
*[card]Witchblade training[/card] is no longer visible how ever at start of fight its effect to select an item to equip still activates.
(not sure if [card]Blade of the Witch[/card]s activation delay is intended or not tho, as character is a warrior before it it activated)
-kinda hard to post a screenie of something thats not there tongue

Dernière modification par kaitae (27-10-2012 00:46:31)

#2 27-10-2012 15:58:25

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Re : Witchblade training - vanishes

hmmm i m not having these cards... can anyone confirm this?

if not i would like you to check whether this bug is always happening or whether it was some unique experience. Also while doing the check please make sure the enemy isnt playing anything that may discard the training!

if the bug is permanent i would like you to try hard on doing the screenshots... one before going to fight when a char already has training equipped and one while the cards are played and the training vanishes...

if you catch me ingame you can also challenge me and i ll try to see it myself

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#3 27-10-2012 16:23:27

kaitae
Ptit nouveau

card disappearing happens 100% of time as long you equip to same character who played it (tried with other 2 witch blades too).
*effect to equip a item stay and is activated next fight
*i did adventure mode to re-test this (noticed happening in pvp 1st) and to be sure there is no canceling of card effect.
*Screenshot - Anazra has [card]Blade of the Witch[/card] and [card]Witchblade Amour[/card] attached but has warrior class. So effect is there but card is not.
8127813575_c538f6e439_o_d.jpg

#4 27-10-2012 16:44:21

kaitae
Ptit nouveau

*Play [card]Witchblade training[/card] + Civil War -> Select Naya for attachment
8127907972_a22e17e995_o_d.jpg
*card is not there during attack phase
8127880271_ac823738ef_o_d.jpg
*played extra Item (Card effect still there)
8127912224_597a0b9159_o_d.jpg

#5 28-10-2012 21:06:44

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

ok thanks a lot... i see the problem now...

i will make sure that as soon as i can a staff member will forward this to the programmers... thanks for reporting this and making the effort with the screenshots

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

Pied de page des forums