Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-10-2012 17:50:39

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

best dragon line up

so farming dragon gave me all the dragon knights. Now which will you consider are the best to have in the deck?

I was thinking In kounok, Ardrakar and Absalon.

The reason its because i think i wont be needing Arkalon´s ability if i use 22 or more cards. Also all my characters have 3 or more def. Absalon offers a nice def against snipers or aoe damages. Or am i wrong...?

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#2 26-10-2012 18:06:07

rutse
Habitant de Guem

Re : best dragon line up

There's no "Best", you have 4 great characters.

Depends on the cards you choose for your deck. Kounok buffs others, but himself is a crap. Arkalon gives you real fast equipping, if you play with 3 weapons in your deck but won't buff the other's atk and defense, and retrieving cards from discard pile when your deck is low is something to consider too.

Kounok has 2 spirit against 1 spirit on Arkalon (crap).

Arkalon has more atk power and survivability since it gets buffed by the other 2 characters.

So it's a matter of preferences.

Dernière modification par rutse (26-10-2012 18:07:58)

#3 26-10-2012 18:32:21

Santuros
Nehantiste

rutse a écrit :

There's no "Best", you have 4 great characters.

Depends on the cards you choose for your deck. Kounok buffs others, but himself is a crap. Arkalon gives you real fast equipping, if you play with 3 weapons in your deck but won't buff the other's atk and defense, and retrieving cards from discard pile when your deck is low is something to consider too.

Kounok has 2 spirit against 1 spirit on Arkalon (crap).

Arkalon has more atk power and survivability since it gets buffed by the other 2 characters.

So it's a matter of preferences.

hmm spirit... i forgot about it

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#4 26-10-2012 18:57:54

rutse
Habitant de Guem

Yeah, high spirit dragon knights are usually better for chimera and the last action. Arkalon is better for himself, but makes these 2 cards useless if you play on him.

Kounok turns 1 or 4 with Chimera + The last action = 17/20 ATK, 18/21 if your opponent is a warrior. Without adding absalon's bonuses

Dernière modification par rutse (26-10-2012 18:58:18)

#5 26-10-2012 19:12:22

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

the best line up is adrakar absalon kounok

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#6 26-10-2012 21:11:35

Santuros
Nehantiste

oh well big_smile time to finish leveling kounok then

Ty guys smile

Dernière modification par Santuros (26-10-2012 21:14:48)

Pied de page des forums