Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 12-11-2012 04:15:57

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

Re : Witchblade Advice and Strategies

no last action? really? also you need time to die + secret weapon combo

sliding its too weak

you can beat almost every marauder deck with wb trump + cristal dragon/rain of death combo

are you sure about withrage?

against wild buds, corruptions and zil priest you can use dissidence

maybe you can put civil war

Dernière modification par Wolvos (12-11-2012 04:40:25)

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#52 12-11-2012 09:12:17

HurricaneMambo
Campeur
Lieu : New Orleans, Louisiana

Nope.  Don't need TLA+TTD or Rain of death.  I would like to get my hands on dissidence.  But I lack the feez to purchase it.

Pirate Snipers didn't need an AoE.  This deck works fine without it.  That is, until I get The Door to Infinity.

And sliding is not so bad.  Especially paired with trump.

I've never had a deck run so well.  51 wins and 14 losses?  I have a tough time arguing with those results.

Dernière modification par HurricaneMambo (12-11-2012 09:14:57)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"   -Jimi Hendrix-
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein-

Eredan ID: Andrew_Cabitac

#53 12-11-2012 09:25:41

magius
Solarian

Wolvos a écrit :

no last action? really? also you need time to die + secret weapon combo

sliding its too weak

you can beat almost every marauder deck with wb trump + cristal dragon/rain of death combo

are you sure about withrage?

against wild buds, corruptions and zil priest you can use dissidence

maybe you can put civil war

If you look at his deck, TLA is kinda weak without the armors. But I would replace Mental Prison with Noz Secret as it is a field leveller for BOTH mages and high-defence fighters (but keeping one Mental Prison just in case). But that is just me.

Sliding is a good permanent removal as well, not just a sniper spell.

Just out of curiosity, with 3 Mental Prison, you are still having problems with Corruptions?

Dernière modification par magius (12-11-2012 09:27:01)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#54 12-11-2012 09:40:06

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

Corruptions are tough.  It's like the one turn I don't have a mental siphon or break the 2nd chain, they nail me with [card]tiredness[/card] and [card]entropy[/card] and then I start to see a long list of cards bein played that turn.

I might take your advice however.  Maybe cutting a mental siphon for neutralisation to add a slight amount of chain and better control against courtiers and mages. I mean even with two mental siphons, break the 2nd chain makes it like having four copies of it, yeah?

Dernière modification par HurricaneMambo (12-11-2012 09:41:20)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"   -Jimi Hendrix-
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein-

#55 12-11-2012 18:15:09

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

I've been using a single Mental Prison and a single Immobilization in my version, but I'm liking your new sniper idea. I might tweak into this tonight.

EDIT: Some thoughts.

1. I don't know the card with the single copy on the upper right, beside Mental Prison. It appears to be a trophy card, but I am not sure. Would you object if it was Civil War instead?

2. This deck still has five slots open for ELO tournaments, which I like. I'll be able to squeeze in some personal favorites, like the 3rd copy of Witchrage and an extra Neutralization, and maybe some Witchblade Secrets. I wouldn't run the full 3 copies of Mental Prison though, 2 feels enough, because I think Mage matchups can mostly be answered by timely plays of Neutralization.

3. How does it feel not having the Witchblade Armors? In my experience they're pretty useful defensively.

4. The decks that beat you might be beatable with Extinction or The Door to Infinity as a single copy in this deck. Or maybe one copy of Tornado?

Dernière modification par pekpekkypek (12-11-2012 23:09:57)

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#56 12-11-2012 23:44:10

Wolvos
Gardien

tornado its for remove cards attached to the enemy, not your characters
he is asking for cards that can discard cards attached to you like root, put up job and corruptions

Dernière modification par Wolvos (12-11-2012 23:47:24)

La Furia de Guem member

#57 13-11-2012 03:46:50

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

pekpekkypek a écrit :

I've been using a single Mental Prison and a single Immobilization in my version, but I'm liking your new sniper idea. I might tweak into this tonight.

1. I don't know the card with the single copy on the upper right, beside Mental Prison. It appears to be a trophy card, but I am not sure. Would you object if it was Civil War instead?

2. This deck still has five slots open for ELO tournaments, which I like. I'll be able to squeeze in some personal favorites, like the 3rd copy of Witchrage and an extra Neutralization, and maybe some Witchblade Secrets. I wouldn't run the full 3 copies of Mental Prison though, 2 feels enough, because I think Mage matchups can mostly be answered by timely plays of Neutralization.

3. How does it feel not having the Witchblade Armors? In my experience they're pretty useful defensively.

4. The decks that beat you might be beatable with Extinction or The Door to Infinity as a single copy in this deck. Or maybe one copy of Tornado?

1) [card]Break the Second Chain[/card] is that single card. I find it useful if i need to pull out a sliding or another mental prison. As for the Civil War, Why would I object?  It's your deck.  It just seemed to be a little too unreliable.  It hardly did the kind of damage I'd need.  when I wanted physical, it'd do magic and vice versa.  And it would piss me off to no end if I used it with trump and it did direct damage.  That once-in-a-while super combo with Crystal Dragon was awesome, but banking on it got me killed more often than not.

2)Yeah, I don't know what 5 cards I should squeeze in to make it ELO competitive.  I can't wait until they make it back to normal life and 20 cards, if they ever will.

3)At first I didn't think I could win without them.  But with the lack of X cards like Dance of the Blade or Rain of Death in my deck, I found that they kind of jammed up my deck.

4)The Door to Infinity... The only card I feel I'm missing.  Can also be played a second and a third time via Break the Second Chain.

#58 13-11-2012 23:03:10

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

Just thought I'd post an update on how this deck is doing.
And I'll post one more once I've played 100 times with this deck.

Winning Percentage: 81%
Win Ratio: 4.3 : 1

wwupdate.png

Dernière modification par HurricaneMambo (13-11-2012 23:07:22)

#59 13-11-2012 23:04:27

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

HurricaneMambo a écrit :
pekpekkypek a écrit :

1) [card]Break the Second Chain[/card] is that single card. I find it useful if i need to pull out a sliding or another mental prison. As for the Civil War, Why would I object?  It's your deck.  It just seemed to be a little too unreliable.  It hardly did the kind of damage I'd need.  when I wanted physical, it'd do magic and vice versa.  And it would piss me off to no end if I used it with trump and it did direct damage.  That once-in-a-while super combo with Crystal Dragon was awesome, but banking on it got me killed more often than not.

2)Yeah, I don't know what 5 cards I should squeeze in to make it ELO competitive.  I can't wait until they make it back to normal life and 20 cards, if they ever will.

3)At first I didn't think I could win without them.  But with the lack of X cards like Dance of the Blade or Rain of Death in my deck, I found that they kind of jammed up my deck.

4)The Door to Infinity... The only card I feel I'm missing.  Can also be played a second and a third time via Break the Second Chain.

That's a true story regarding Civil War, when it decides to dick around and do direct damage. I thought that was just me being unlucky. tongue

I'm currently only missing 3x Sliding but otherwise it's complete. I plan to run this in ELO soon.

#60 13-11-2012 23:12:51

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

pekpekkypek a écrit :

That's a true story regarding Civil War, when it decides to dick around and do direct damage. I thought that was just me being unlucky. tongue

I'm currently only missing 3x Sliding but otherwise it's complete. I plan to run this in ELO soon.

I wish you the best of luck!  I'd love to see a WB deck in top 32!  What are the 5 cards you're adding?  I don't know which ones to add while keeping the same efficiency.

Civil War was promising at first.  I might forgive it's unreliability if it had chain.  But other than that, I can't risk throwing my computer for Civil War having a place in my deck. lol.

Oh, btw, what's your in game ID, pek?  Add me:  Andrew_Cabitac

Dernière modification par HurricaneMambo (13-11-2012 23:14:02)

#61 14-11-2012 18:06:12

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

It's the same, pekpekkypek

I don't know how honestly, most of the friends I have here are from FB requests.

As for the 5 cards, I settled for 1 more Neutralization, 1 Remember! and 3 Noz Secrets. Still missing the 2 Sliding cards though, market sales are pretty slow. tongue

#62 16-11-2012 12:17:44

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

I sifted through my cards and I saw something with potential. I'm taking out Remember! and adding in this baby: [card]Mekarmor[/card]

It lets me do Crystal Dragon + Witchrage on the same turn, which maximizes its benefit, and also lets me lead with a Witchblade Secret before my actual card.

It looks awesome in theory.

Also, I got that Mage armor card off the Sap heart boss (+4 DEF, 3 fight duration) and I'm thinking of trying it out too for leverage against attack decks.

Dernière modification par pekpekkypek (16-11-2012 12:19:18)

#63 16-11-2012 16:03:49

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

pekpekkypek a écrit :

It looks awesome in theory.

You said it all...
In theory, the combos it allows are awesome. BUT you need to loose your first turn playing it. And I'm sure you know wb are kinda weak and get often OS. And besides, on removal and it's over.
It's a good fun card. But no chaining makes it way too weak....!

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#64 13-12-2012 02:26:20

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

New Witchblade Cards!!!!!!!!!  Let's test together for new strategies!

#65 13-12-2012 03:17:26

Wolvos
Gardien

switch ylliana for moira and put the new card lux

La Furia de Guem member

#66 13-12-2012 08:02:02

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

naya's crown looks awesome too...
The art of magic
(
Turn 1: Nadarya plays [card]lux draconis[/card]*2
Turn2:New moira plays [card]naya's crown[/card]+[card]lux draconis[/card].
turn 3: anazra plays [card]witcblade trump[/card]+[card]Sensoriality[/card](on moira)
Turn 4:moira plays [card]witchblade trump[/card]+[card]The other side of the coin[/card] +[card]The art of magic[/card]
moira has +2(herself),+3(crown)+2(staff)+2(trump)+4(the other side)=+13 to damage dealt.
There are 3 spells In game (2*lux+the other side...)
So the card will basiclay deal 19 magic damage on every characters...
And She will also deal her normal attack (12/13 physical damages...

Dernière modification par skadooosh (13-12-2012 08:03:54)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#67 17-12-2012 09:37:59

Alshaera
Ptit nouveau

Hi everyone,

I could get some advice for my WB deck.
I'm using Naya, Anazra and the new Moira, but because of the turn order, I always use Anazra on turn 1 or 4 therefore putting at risk my chain light spell for the two others. I considered getting Nadarya instead of using Naya, but I lack marauder cards in my deck (mostly spells and items) making the -1 def a bit wasted.

Any comments could help ! tongue thank you in advance !

#68 17-12-2012 20:28:41

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

[card]Halo of Light[/card] is kinda awesome... maybe a new lock down WB play?

Dernière modification par Roarky (17-12-2012 20:29:18)

#69 20-12-2012 04:24:08

diabetico
Guémélite

Alshaera a écrit :

Hi everyone,

I could get some advice for my WB deck.
I'm using Naya, Anazra and the new Moira, but because of the turn order, I always use Anazra on turn 1 or 4 therefore putting at risk my chain light spell for the two others. I considered getting Nadarya instead of using Naya, but I lack marauder cards in my deck (mostly spells and items) making the -1 def a bit wasted.

Any comments could help ! tongue thank you in advance !

On paper Nadarya may seem fragile and not much of a threat, but she's a monster while in combat! Believe me I was having seconf thoughts before adding her to my team but after I did... she's not leaving anytime soon.

About Marauder cards, you don't need much. Just a set of Trumps is enough, and if you're not using Trump then I see no reason to use WBs at all wink

"There's no way to describe how you feel when you're talking to your meal"

#70 21-12-2012 19:40:45

Alshaera
Ptit nouveau

@Diabetico : Thanks a lot ! I got Nadarya and indeed ! She works really well ! I just didn't realise how much of a change she is compared to Naya.

My deck looks like that atm

Nadarya  // Moira, the great witchblade // Anazra

3 x blade of the witch
3 x crystal dragon
3 x lux draconis
3 x WB trump
3 x noz secret
3 x witchrage
2 x sliding
2 x witchblade armor

I'm looking for advices to enhance it. There are cards like Halo of light, The dance of the blade or Naya's crown that are not included in my deck but I find it hard to add it in. I usually finish the game by turn 3 or 4 with this deck. WB trump and Crystal dragon is devastating.

Thank you again in advance for all comments and suggestions.

#71 31-12-2012 13:06:55

magius
Solarian

Tested WitchBlades with the new setup. Bad-ass combination for [card]Halo of Light[/card] x2 on Bosses or Boss-like characters.

I do pity [card]Black Witch[/card] that has nothing to do for almost the entire game when [card]Lux Draconis[/card] and [card]Halo of Light[/card] recycled due to her ability. An instant perfect win for WitchBlades.

Other than that, due to the cards released for WB, their gameplay has improved tremendously! So is their fluidity in chain. Next, aiming for that 1500 win for [card]Let the master handle it[/card] -> [card]the Door to Infinity[/card] using them.

Current Deck (Anazra, Nadarya, Moira the Great WitchBlade):
3 [card]Lux Draconis[/card]
1 [card]Tornado[/card]
3 [card]Water Wave[/card] or [card]Rain of Death[/card] (not necessary though).
3 [card]Halo of Light[/card]
3 [card]Crystal Dragon[/card]

3 [card]WitchBlade's Trump[/card]
3 [card]Naya's Crown[/card]
2 [card]Short Crystal Blade[/card]
1 [card]Break the Second Chain[/card]

Cards to replace existing deck depending on Meta:
[card]Noz Secret[/card] + [card]Witchrage[/card] - Against high Defense/Spirit decks

Change to more physical setup:
[card]Light Blow[/card] + [card]Secret Weapon[/card]
[card]The Last Action[/card]

Dernière modification par magius (04-01-2013 09:37:57)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

Pied de page des forums