Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-10-2012 22:56:01

HurricaneMambo
Campeur
Lieu : New Orleans, Louisiana

Witchblade Advice and Strategies

I first made this post to celebrate the october release of WB cards.  But it's been slowly developing into a WB Q&A.  Not the best deck in the game, but it's definitely fun to play.  Witchblades unite!  Post any and all WB relevant questions and comments here!  There are many knowledgable WB players here.

Dernière modification par HurricaneMambo (06-11-2012 10:43:04)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"   -Jimi Hendrix-
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein-

Eredan ID: Andrew_Cabitac

#2 24-10-2012 23:24:54

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

Re : Witchblade Advice and Strategies

im not sure about elo, tornado is the best card to buy --> witchblade trump + break the second chain (or void) + tornado

and the weapon its ideal against marauder pirate

Dernière modification par Wolvos (24-10-2012 23:26:21)

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#3 24-10-2012 23:36:34

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

Just found out that a weapon doesn't need to be activated in order for witchrage to give -2 to opponing character's defense.  If you chain a weapon into witchrage, it gives the -2. Ran plenty of tests with Blade of the Witch.

Ex:

Turn 1 - Opponent's initiative:
Naya - [card]Witchblade Trump[/card] + [card]Crystal dragon[/card]

Turn 2
Ylliana - [card]Blade of the Witch[/card] + [card]Witchrage[/card] = Opponent get's -3 to defense before Blade of the witch is activated.

Zesty.

Dernière modification par HurricaneMambo (24-10-2012 23:40:22)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"   -Jimi Hendrix-
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein-

#4 24-10-2012 23:39:42

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

Wolvos a écrit :

im not sure about elo, tornado is the best card to buy --> witchblade trump + break the second chain (or void) + tornado

and the weapon its ideal against marauder pirate

Not just them, but Master Ma decks and a slew of other item based decks.

#5 25-10-2012 00:10:13

Wolvos
Gardien

you can beat any kotoba warrior deck without the blade

La Furia de Guem member

#6 25-10-2012 00:15:44

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

Do you know if you can choose the spell from your graveyard or is it random when you play [card]Remember[/card]?

Dernière modification par HurricaneMambo (25-10-2012 00:16:17)

#7 25-10-2012 00:17:35

Wolvos
Gardien

i think its random

La Furia de Guem member

#8 25-10-2012 00:45:19

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

You seem to be pretty knowledgeable about WB's.  Care to critique/fix my deck?  i also plan on getting rid of the [card]distracted[/card]x2 for, maybe, another [card]Witchblade Armor[/card] and [card]Dance of the Blade[/card] or perhaps two [card]Noz Secret[/card].

The highest ELO score I've gotten with it is 1574... I can't seem to ever get past that.  Hopefully these new cards might offer some improvement.

Mydeck.png

Dernière modification par HurricaneMambo (25-10-2012 00:53:37)

#9 25-10-2012 02:01:51

Wolvos
Gardien

this is my wb deck you have to remove a lot of cards from your deck, im testing time to die and secret weapon now
522439_538798862801639_1625684561_n.jpg

La Furia de Guem member

#10 25-10-2012 02:21:59

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

I understand everything but the door to infinity. Why that one?

Looks like I've a ways to go...

Dernière modification par HurricaneMambo (25-10-2012 02:22:31)

#11 25-10-2012 02:27:07

Wolvos
Gardien

door its for counter spirit stackers like avalon queen, chimera golems, or nehant corruption or sap wild buds decks

La Furia de Guem member

#12 25-10-2012 08:02:50

magius
Solarian

I'll probably replace the Lightning Bolt (level 3) with Tornado. One thing is that Tornado is guild-less, so it is immune to opponent's Dissidence. The other is that if you didn't manage to get your Armors out, then Lightning Bolt will just deal pitiful damage since your Spirit is quite poor.

Other than that, you probably have the same sort of composition I would go for. But I probably will try to incorporate Secret Weapon in my deck.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#13 25-10-2012 15:41:08

diabetico
Guémélite

I don't know if this new att helped WB much... Tornado is the only really good card. The other ones are way too conditional to work properly IMO.

"There's no way to describe how you feel when you're talking to your meal"

#14 25-10-2012 18:03:07

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Cards that you MUST got on a WB deck:

[card]WitchBlade Trump[/card]: Way to make your combos.

[card]Rain Of Death[/card]: Or other nice spell, i like to use Water wave, it's good and doesn't need high spirit...

[card]Short Cristal Blade[/card]: A 2.0 Blade of the witch, counter item users, and chain spell, you can chain(if you got) the dance of the blade, to make a great 1KO physical attack.

[card]Witchblade Armor[/card]: A permanent.[card]Journey[/card]

[card]Secret Weapon[/card]: A really nice attack buff and attack reduction from enemy, really good card...(Why noz got so much secrets?)

[card]Crystal Dragon[/card]: Nice way to kill the out-of-combat characters, randon, but the attack -2 helps a lot...

[card]Tornado[/card]: Greath AoE card, nice to combo with Witchblade trump, but it's a hard-to-do combo(if it is on the end of the deck, the combo not complete) but 7 of magic damage on any oponent is delicious!

Cards that you CAN use on a WB deck:

[card]Secret of Witchblade[/card]: Nice card, but the problem is that it don't ignore every card(thanks god), but is still nice to got 1 when the field is agressive...

[card]Noz Secret[/card]:Chain if you got Anazara on the team, a perfect card for high defense/spirit deck, PLUS a bonus of attack or defense +2, depends of the field.

[card]The Dance of the Blade[/card]: A really nice and powerfull card, but if it comes on the early game, is a card trown away... Is good to combo with [card]Witchblade armor[/card].

[card]Remeber![/card]: Good to mid/end game, the ability to bring a card from discart is really good, but you must got <8 HP... And on early game, it's useless...

[card]Light Blow[/card]: A exeptional card to combo with [card]Secret Weapon[/card], it guarantee your survivance aganist very agressive decks, but it is a hard-to-do combo, so...

There's more cards, but these are the one's wich i think that's the best to use(think to use)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#15 25-10-2012 21:55:12

diabetico
Guémélite

Stormholt a écrit :

[card]Short Cristal Blade[/card]: A 2.0 Blade of the witch, counter item users, and chain spell, you can chain(if you got) the dance of the blade, to make a great 1KO physical attack.

[card]Blade of the Witch[/card] is still way better than this one... Whitchblades are aggressive fighters, trying to end the fight on turn 3 or 4, and the magical damage from the former blade (even when used by a non Warrior), combined with Rod or Trump (the best WB card) is a wonderful way to OHKO the opposing character. This new weapon don't give you this aggressiveness. And contering items is almost never going to be used, I think...

"There's no way to describe how you feel when you're talking to your meal"

#16 25-10-2012 22:02:25

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

[card]Civil War[/card] better than Lv. 3 [card]Lightning Bolts[/card]?

#17 25-10-2012 22:42:27

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

[card]Witchrage[/card] works beautifully if you also have a [card]Crystal Dragon[/card] attached.  Can anyone confirm if [card]Crystal Dragon[/card] works with the physical AOE part of [card]Civil War[/card]?

#18 26-10-2012 19:41:07

Wolvos
Gardien

HurricaneMambo a écrit :

[card]Witchrage[/card] works beautifully if you also have a [card]Crystal Dragon[/card] attached.  Can anyone confirm if [card]Crystal Dragon[/card] works with the physical AOE part of [card]Civil War[/card]?

i think civil war can trigger dragon, lightning bolts or tornado its a must in wbs
short cristal blade its not better than blade of the witch, the good thing of this card its the counter

Dernière modification par Wolvos (26-10-2012 20:02:49)

La Furia de Guem member

#19 27-10-2012 02:27:24

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

Wolvos a écrit :
HurricaneMambo a écrit :

i think civil war can trigger dragon, lightning bolts or tornado its a must in wbs
short cristal blade its not better than blade of the witch, the good thing of this card its the counter

Does it trigger the dragon for every character that's dealt physical damage?  Or is it only once?

#20 27-10-2012 02:57:33

Wolvos
Gardien

every time

La Furia de Guem member

#21 27-10-2012 03:40:24

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

Wolvos a écrit :

every time

O.o 

Sweet.

#22 27-10-2012 14:19:53

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

[card]witchblade trump[/card]+[card]civil war[/card]....
with [card]crystal dragon[/card] on...!
(in the best case, 3*7 physical damage+normal attack. And then, 4*8 magic damage!!!)

Dernière modification par skadooosh (27-10-2012 14:20:10)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#23 27-10-2012 18:08:32

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

skadooosh a écrit :

[card]witchblade trump[/card]+[card]civil war[/card]....
with [card]crystal dragon[/card] on...!
(in the best case, 3*7 physical damage+normal attack. And then, 4*8 magic damage!!!)

Cela rend ma culotte humide.

#24 28-10-2012 05:12:25

HurricaneMambo
Campeur

Wolvos a écrit :

door its for counter spirit stackers like avalon queen, chimera golems, or nehant corruption or sap wild buds decks

I see!  It works beautifully!  Are there any other cards like [card]Door to infinity[/card]?

#25 28-10-2012 05:44:10

Wolvos
Gardien

[card]tornado[/card] but its random

La Furia de Guem member

Pied de page des forums