Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 23-10-2012 09:23:56

Sharxan
Voyageur

Neo corruption

Soooo, um... Hopefully after last updates Nehantic Corruptions become semi-competive again, and i was thinking about bringing back my corruption deck. So here i'll post my idea about deck, which, i hope, will give me some feedback and probably will be good for someone building his own corruption deck.

[card]Nehantic Receptacle[/card] [card]Dimizar[/card] [card]Amidaraxar[/card]

[card]Vital Syphon[/card]*3
[card]My name is legion[/card]*3
[card]Perversion[/card]*3
[card]Demon may Rise[/card]*2
[card]Demonic Portal[/card]*2
[card]Mental Control[/card]*2
[card]Desolation of the heart[/card]*2
[card]Overconfidence[/card]*3
[card]Break the second chain[/card]
[card]Chalice, Nehantic blade[/card]
[card]Nehantic Hold[/card]*3
[card]Entropy[/card]*3

So the main idea is to discard all unused corruptions and [card]Nehantic Hold[/card] to bring them back by [card]Entropy[/card]. Or not discard if you play vs discard. Right now im thinking about optimization deck syze and maybe adding 1-2 [card]Cutting All Ties[/card] if it make sense.

#2 23-10-2012 14:59:17

zweichii
Campeur

Re : Neo corruption

uhmmm this is just me but.. since there's already a card [card]Tiredness[/card] + you got the receptacle.. maybe you should remove the portals?
i know you know how receptacle loves to mess up portals.. + theres another new card that will mess portals up... [card]Entropy[/card]...

well just my 2 cents...

Mechanist
Corruptors
Rooter
Rock Priests

#3 23-10-2012 15:08:50

Sharxan
Voyageur

If i'll remove portals, then one-two[card]Tiredness[/card] would be enough to deal with aggro. I hope.

#4 23-10-2012 15:51:09

zweichii
Campeur

make it 2.. since you got 2 portals to remove..

and one more thing... isnt 3 nehantic hold a lil bit overkill.. i mean.. yes you will discard it as soon as possible then when entropy called 2 of them.. kaboom..

i dont know... lol.. i havent tried it though... its just... maybe 2 is enough.. just to lower the number of your cards on deck... lol its still up to you...

test it first.. its just painfull to imagine you have 2 of it on your first hand + 1 desolation of the heart 1 entropy and break the second chain...

btw.. worst hand i encountered was 2 entropy 2 desolation of the heart and 1 demonic portal...

Mechanist
Corruptors
Rooter
Rock Priests

Pied de page des forums