Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 19-10-2012 04:40:08

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Curious about Adventure Cards

So, I was looking at the cards listed in the collection under "Adventure".  I saw a few interesting cards.. Such as the Reflections of a few of the characters..  First question:  Are those actually obtainable?  I mean the cards named "Reflection of Pilkim" or "Reflection of Zil" etc...  2:  If so, where?  Do all the bosses have a chance of dropping random cards of any type or are their specific places you need to actually farm to obtain those cards?

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

#2 19-10-2012 04:57:21

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Re : Curious about Adventure Cards

Breezy414 a écrit :

So, I was looking at the cards listed in the collection under "Adventure".  I saw a few interesting cards.. Such as the Reflections of a few of the characters..  First question:  Are those actually obtainable?  I mean the cards named "Reflection of Pilkim" or "Reflection of Zil" etc...  2:  If so, where?  Do all the bosses have a chance of dropping random cards of any type or are their specific places you need to actually farm to obtain those cards?

the reflection were bosses of a past event, and they are not obtainable.
The bosses of the Value campaings drop a lot of cards, but only rares of the same guild form the boss you beat.

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#3 19-10-2012 04:59:01

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Re : Curious about Adventure Cards

Appreciate the response.

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

Pied de page des forums