Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-10-2012 20:49:39

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Area/Realm/World-Cards

i recently came up with that idea... how about some additional card which can be equipped once for each deck and runs along the whole fight as long as staying equiped...

something that effects all the cards from round 1 till match ends which gives a very very tiny advantage or disadvantage

talking to a friend about this he said that something similar exists in yugiyo where certain 'worlds' are created which give a certain buff or debuff... so if you are familiar with the serie or the game you may catch my idea

a world card could be equipped as a somehow 4th character but would totally stay out of any combat thus granting a permanent bonus which could look like this:

the big forest: every 3rd round a physical attack has a 33% chance to miss

city of noz: every 4th round a spell cast by a guemelite fitting to the element of the spell deals 1 more damage

the hot desert: each round there is a 50% chance that a char with def 5 or higher gets def -1 until end of game/turn

these are just quick examples which should just demonstrate how cheap the effect should be so that the influence on the gameplay is kept low... this could give each player a feeling of interacting with the world of eredan...

so what do you think? something to work with or total nonesense? if you still have troubles understanding what i actually mean then please feel free to say so^^

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#2 16-10-2012 21:02:10

Darken Rahl
Campeur

Re : Area/Realm/World-Cards

Calandra a écrit :

i recently came up with that idea... how about some additional card which can be equipped once for each deck and runs along the whole fight as long as staying equiped...

something that effects all the cards from round 1 till match ends which gives a very very tiny advantage or disadvantage

talking to a friend about this he said that something similar exists in yugiyo where certain 'worlds' are created which give a certain buff or debuff... so if you are familiar with the serie or the game you may catch my idea

a world card could be equipped as a somehow 4th character but would totally stay out of any combat thus granting a permanent bonus which could look like this:

city of noz: every 4th round a spell cast by a guemelite fitting to the element of the spell deals 1 more damage

the hot desert: each round there is a 50% chance that a char with def 5 or higher gets def -1 until end of game/turn

these are just quick examples which should just demonstrate how cheap the effect should be so that the influence on the gameplay is kept low... this could give each player a feeling of interacting with the world of eredan...

so what do you think? something to work with or total nonesense? if you still have troubles understanding what i actually mean then please feel free to say so^^

I've seen this done in other games as well such as magic the gathering and it can be done it adds a differnt element to the game. i would sujest that have each clan haveing thier own " world card " like you said the nos city the great desert and so forth.

#3 16-10-2012 21:17:25

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

I think what you are referring to is Field magic/spell/effect from Yu-Gi-Oh. Iirc somebody already suggested that idea before.

#4 16-10-2012 21:24:45

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

al_vh1n a écrit :

I think what you are referring to is Field magic/spell/effect from Yu-Gi-Oh. Iirc somebody already suggested that idea before.

Yea, it was already suggested to feerik, and look like they refused...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#5 16-10-2012 22:11:47

Damncaster
Solarian

Calandra a écrit :

I see ***bip*** idea there are stuff liek those in Pokemon tcg 2 ... Stadium cards... wich work for both u and ***bip*** opponent and stays in play till someone plays another stadium

Dernière modification par Damncaster (16-10-2012 22:12:18)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#6 16-10-2012 23:22:25

Damncaster
Solarian

Bip what?

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

Pied de page des forums