Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-10-2012 23:50:21

Jay563
Ptit nouveau

' THE SCOUT' event

I'm not scoring any points on 'the scout' event. maybe i'm just doing it wrong but as I read the instructions I need to have a character tapped for at least 4 turns and then bonus points for the stat buffs. I've had a character tapped for 4 turns but i'm not scoring anything.

#2 05-10-2012 00:00:21

Jay563
Ptit nouveau

Re : ' THE SCOUT' event

Scratch that it's updating now

#3 05-10-2012 00:06:29

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

hmmm there is something wrong then because it works just perfectly for me... currently i m 69/100

tapped for a round means that the card of that char is laying down before the end of the round... if you start with fog hydra, she will get untapped in round 3... if you hold initiative then you have to tap her again using either 'picknick' or 'hit the road' so that she will stay down for another 2 rounds... i ve always done that at least twice in one match to make sure she stays down long enough

this should guarantee at least 1 point

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#4 07-10-2012 16:26:41

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Well I have a bug with this trophy. I havent got the 30 points for using the other trophies even though i have played them.

#5 07-10-2012 16:30:50

Calandra
Gardien

Col.Beowulf a écrit :

Well I have a bug with this trophy. I havent got the 30 points for using the other trophies even though i have played them.

as zurga stated already in another thread you have to at least obtain 1 point in the original way to be able to obtain the 30 points played by the 3 cards.  unlike all other trophies of this act the trophy we are currently facing has a requirement for using the 3 additional cards.

#6 07-10-2012 17:28:16

sMuuth
Guémélite

can you check this?
i exactly doing the at least 4 turn tapped and no point gain
but when it is more than 4 (about 6) ,the point granted
here is the condition:

compendium fighter with : aerouant,alishk,pythia
att buff: 3 [card]ice crystal[/card],3[card]... than the sword[/card]
def buff: 3 [card]double clay[/card],3 [card]magic servant[/card], (3 ice crystal)
tapper:2 [card]water wave[/card],3 [card]hit the road[/card], 2 [card]pic-nic[/card]
another filler: sylphide

9/100 points at the moment
the points got from the more than 5 turn

if the game end in 5 turn as this scenario, i didnt get point (i believe this scenario buggy)
gameplay:
turn 1: tap 1 char                        --> Tap character X, so at the end of the
                                                          fight get turn 1
turn 2:                                         --> the 2nd turn tapped for Character X
turn 3: tap the same char again  --> Tap character X, so at the end of the 
                                                          fight get the 3rd turn
                                                          1 character die here
turn 4:                                         --> the 4th turn tapped for Character X               
                                                          1 character die here
turn 5:                                         --> Character X get killed,games end.
but wait..
no point!?!??
i exchange my lose for nothing

Edit: recreate the same scenario using kotoba: master ma,gakyusha,xin
turn1-5 the same scenario above (except the death condition)
my gakyusha tapped at the fight from turn 1 until 4
battle end at turn 7
still no point

the trophy said "at least 4" so 4 is ok
Not "more than 4" so the minimum is 5

Dernière modification par sMuuth (07-10-2012 17:44:06)

#7 07-10-2012 18:42:25

Calandra
Gardien

not necessarily buggy... its hard to know though cause we have real info about the game mechanics...

if the check for the tapped char is at the start of the turn then your scenario is bound to give no points...

if the check is coming by the end of the turn then your scenario would include a bug in the trophy...

overall it is possible to obtain points though so i tend to think that the first check is the check feerik uses in the system... this would mean that in your turn 5 scenario the char X only got 2 rounds tapped (round 2 and 4)

if you could utilize fog hydra (which comes to play tapped) you should have 2 points by round 3

this is all just my assumption ... so my general advice is to let the game run as long as you can to make sure you ll get the points... if you build your deck carefully and dont run into any deadends then you will easily get 7 points a match

#8 08-10-2012 11:50:11

sMuuth
Guémélite

i dont have hydra and i tap my character using hit the road instead
the trophy said it is at the end of the turn...

my hypothesis of buggy things is:

- the point count at the start of the fight, not at the end of the fight as the trophy stated (because fog hydra user get the point)

or

- the number of required isnt exactly 4 as the trophy stated, but 5.

@Calandra
thanks to replying
but i just want the problem clear smile since there are so many ppl blame this and that
also i will blame for this if the point check at the start of the turn because in english version it is stated at the end of the fight

I also recreate the kotoba scenario using my sap defense deck,still no + 1 and beaten completely sad
9/100 i don't even know how can that point can achieved

Dernière modification par sMuuth (08-10-2012 11:50:48)

#9 08-10-2012 12:21:58

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

I think that you miss a point :"at the end of fight" mean that the point is counted at the end, when you finish the entire game.

Dimizar answered in French thread that you count one turn (for the count of four) when you character is tapped at the beginning of a turn.

Using hit the road is not very useful, because you reduce the time yours characters stay tapped.

Collectionneur de cartes

#10 09-10-2012 14:59:46

sMuuth
Guémélite

O.o
i just know that -_-
as i not speak french, i dont know what ppl talking on other forum
i glad there is someone like you that can give the information
thanks Zurga
geez, they have to put if the count start at the end of the turn

Pied de page des forums