Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 02-10-2012 03:25:15

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Fix Drowning

[card]Drowning[/card] has one of the oddest texts in the game I feel. Let's look at it.

"If your character is a Non Multi-class Mage, select an opposing character, he suffers 6 magic damage points. If not, the opposing character suffers 6 magic damage points."

So, to me it reads "If used on a non multi-class Mage, he gets to select who gets blasted. On say a Mage-Warrior, he doesn't."

BUT, this is not the case as I've had 2 of my guys killed by this card. Puzzled as to why. The reason is the wording on the card, the 'If not' part. To me this text says "If this condition is reached, A happens. If not, B happens." So either this is a bug or they need to clean up the card. Here's what I would put.

"Deals 6 points of magic damage. If used by a Non Multi-class Mage, select another opposing character and he is dealt 6 points of magic damage."

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (02-10-2012 03:25:28)

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#2 02-10-2012 09:45:19

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Fix Drowning

Could you be more specific.
This card can't hit 2 characters. It is impossible that 2 of yours characters died due to this card.
I use it recently (last week to be accurate) and I haven't notice this type of thing.

If the card is played by a single class mage, you choose the opponent hit.
If the character as several class, the opposing character is hit.

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 02-10-2012 10:38:30

magius
Solarian

Perhaps the person uses 2 Drownings.

If it is a pure-class mage, you can choose to target any of opposing characters, including the one you face in combat. That is why you have 2 characters killed.

I have been using this card and it is working as it should and target only 1 character.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#4 02-10-2012 23:56:33

MerlinCross
Guémélite

magius a écrit :

Perhaps the person uses 2 Drownings.

If it is a pure-class mage, you can choose to target any of opposing characters, including the one you face in combat. That is why you have 2 characters killed.

I have been using this card and it is working as it should and target only 1 character.

No he used only one drowning. There was a card before it, and [card]Archmage Anryena[/card] is the one I recall casting it. But it seems to me when it's used, it does both effects.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#5 03-10-2012 00:40:34

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

The other card before should have done the damage [card]magic study[/card] for example, 4 damage immediately and a lot more at the end of turn (double bang).

Collectionneur de cartes

#6 03-10-2012 12:17:03

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

I suppose feerik could change the wording to
"If your character is a non-multi class mage choose an opposing character and he suffers 6 magic damage, if your character is a multi class mage, only the opposing character in battle suffers 6magic damage

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#7 03-10-2012 14:16:03

iQuit
Guémélite

mpandelidis a écrit :

"If your character is a non-multi class mage choose an opposing character and he suffers 6 magic damage, otherwise , only the opposing character in battle suffers 6magic damage

because guem can use spell

#8 05-10-2012 20:52:15

sMuuth
Guémélite

How About this:
"deal 6 magic damage to opposing character.
Non-multi class mage: you can choose the character instead"

#9 06-10-2012 15:59:16

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

iQuit a écrit :
mpandelidis a écrit :

"If your character is a non-multi class mage choose an opposing character and he suffers 6 magic damage, otherwise , only the opposing character in battle suffers 6magic damage

...?

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#10 07-10-2012 11:47:54

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

mpandelidis a écrit :
iQuit a écrit :
mpandelidis a écrit :

...?

i think he means that a non-mage guemelite isnt mentioned in your card text... it will deal no damage at all if played by a char who is watter guem. but in fact the card does deal 6 damage then.

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

Pied de page des forums