Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 01-10-2012 15:02:40

Dy_Ken
Campeur

nemaria's trident

nemaria's trident card says that " cor rune and nox rune: the opposing characters have +2 to damage suffered. my question is, how does it work? i use it on aggilian which activates it immediately, then chain it with aura of the divine warrior. still the damage of the aura is 2 on the opposing hero and 1 on the others. i also tried it on the next fight still the damage of the aura is the same. i also tried it on my other characters still the same effect.

does the trident only work on combat damage? or is it bugged?

Dernière modification par Dy_Ken (02-10-2012 15:06:33)

#2 07-10-2012 16:26:37

Dy_Ken
Campeur

Re : nemaria's trident

is there anyone who can answer my question?

#3 07-10-2012 16:34:29

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

i m not in possession of all required cards to rebuild this incident...

first of all... does it always happen when playing the trident with the required runes that this effect is skipped?

furthermore i d like to ask you to seek out the help of a friend to rebuild this scenario and then post some screenshots. one that shows you fullfill the requirements before playing the cards and another one that shows that the required effect is not taking place.

sorry for asking you that much but it always helps to see whats wrong... not only us in understanding the problem but also the programmers to look into the problem in detail.

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#4 08-10-2012 06:33:49

Dy_Ken
Campeur

thank you for the reply calandra. yes it does happen all the time. actually its very hard to capture it on screen because when u use the runes on the trident you wont see any effect that its already running, all you can see is that the char has no runes or might have one or two but you wont see the bug of the weapon. i will try to screen capture it.

its kinda disappointing that this bug is affecting the card. would it be awesome to see its effect on the aura dealing 4 on the opposing character and 3 on the others.

thanks for the reply.

Pied de page des forums