Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-09-2012 05:35:11

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Clan Tag on Name

Okay, here's the deal, sometimes, we want to see from wich clan is the opponent, so we need to click on the name and see his Profile and stuff...

My suggestion is to make a quick view of clan that the oposite is on, the Tag of the clan would come after the name of the opponent. The quick view shows the Name of the Clan, ELO position and number of members(Actually just the name of the clan is good...)

Here i made a example:

clansss_zps820f2b6f.png

The clan tag color can be changed with clan cristals, OR a personalized clan color with feez(A way to make it worth money smile)

And i suggest too that the clans could upload their own clan logo BUT only if the clan spend 700feez(Another way to make it worthable)

Okay, if people don't agreed that this about feez is not good, this is a exemple of changing on the game to make it profitable AND playable, a clan color name and a clan Logo is not something esencial, but older clans will like to got it to show their "Superiority"(Actually their addiction to the game, but lets say superiority, it fits better tongue)
Well its a quick Suggestion, but i think that this could turn the clan module nicer smile

You agreed? You don't? Just vote on the poll below smile

Do you would like to see this?

1. Yes
  2. No
Votes totaux: 7

Les résultats du sondage sont masqués pour les invités

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

Pied de page des forums