Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-09-2012 11:58:31

TheRainMan
Guémélite

When i face the reflections...

...i wish the real legendary chars would be like that

I guess everybody knows that the older legendaries (iro zil pilkim nehant) are pretty weak compared to the newer ones (admiral urenos nebsen). And the results in the amnezy show the same. Urenos is still at highelo although 5 of his most important cards were banned..and noz mages' and zil maros' maximun is at like 1750..

No QQ, just wanted to point out that the effects of the reflections would be a good idea to buff the disadvantaged legendaries

#2 29-09-2012 12:08:27

iQuit
Guémélite

Re : When i face the reflections...

making op legendaries is the worst idea

#3 29-09-2012 14:32:29

TheRainMan
Guémélite

iQuit a écrit :

I totally agree with you

But since Admiral were released, the legendaries werent legendary anymore, they were op, just op.

#4 29-09-2012 19:02:53

UIA
Habitant de Guem

TheRainMan a écrit :

...i wish the real legendary chars would be like that

I guess everybody knows that the older legendaries (iro zil pilkim nehant) are pretty weak compared to the newer ones (admiral urenos nebsen). And the results in the amnezy show the same. Urenos is still at highelo although 5 of his most important cards were banned..and noz mages' and zil maros' maximun is at like 1750..

No QQ, just wanted to point out that the effects of the reflections would be a good idea to buff the disadvantaged legendaries

iQuit a écrit :

I totally agree with you

But since Admiral were released, the legendaries werent legendary anymore, they were op, just op.

Ahh I see, so on one hand you think making op legendaries is bad idea, but on the other hand you wish more legendaries were made op.   Makes sense.

Pied de page des forums