Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-09-2012 23:11:30

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Clan improvements (Crystals)

Hello guys, in my clan we have been discusing about a clan improvement:

Cupidity 2: The number of crystals won by the members of the clan via games are increased by 10%. Costs 10000 crsytals (lasts for a week, i suppose)

So how do you know if its worth buying it. I mean, we think that this improvement must pay itself so that at the end of the week the clan has enough crystals to buy it again, granting every memeber the posibility to donate part of their gains to the clan so that it can reach the 10k amount again and still preserve enough of their winnings.

Lets say that your clan has 50 members (which is the limit allowed for a level 13 clan and considering you have the improvement "Push the walls 3"). If every member donates equally to acomplish the 10k necesary for the improvement, everyone must give 200 crystals to the clan. We cant control who gives or how much each gives to the clan in the current state of the Clan mode

Every match: you win 20 if you lose, 40 with a win, and 70 if perfect. with the improvement you get 22, 44 and 77.

Now now, lets say that everyone plays 5 times per day, win all of them without perfects for 7 days. That means a profit of only 1340, 60 crystals less if you dont pay the 200. This happens because you have to win(no perfects) 50 matches in a week to pay the 200 (200/4 crystal= 50 matches) and still have the same income that you get without the improvement. To have to play around 7-8 matches per day to have 50 duels per week.

Here come other factors that i dont know:

-I dont know how much an average player plays in a day/week.
-Are the players willing to invest 200 crystals they get from their daily missions or other trophies?
-Clans composition are different, and thats why its imposibleto estimate the win/lose/perfect ratio of every person/clan.
-We should also consider if all the 50 players from a single clan cant be playing the same, seems difficult to happen. Some will play more than 50, and some less.
-A clan can has less than 50 people at the moment of buying the improvement

So what do you guys think? Am i not considering something? Am i bad at math?
Feel free to leave your opinions and please forgive my grammar :3

Dernière modification par Santuros (27-09-2012 01:51:27)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#2 27-09-2012 01:33:36

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Re : Clan improvements (Crystals)

I was checking the clan upgrades only Cupidity: 1 has a duration of 7 days Cupidity: 2 and 3 doesn't state any duration. Does Cupidity 2 and 3 has a duration on the other languages?? (this would be another disappointing typo if it has a duration in other languages). If it's a permanent boost it would be worth investing especially if you have 50 members that are willing to donate crystals.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#3 27-09-2012 01:36:36

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

every boost has a 7 days duration.

#4 27-09-2012 01:39:53

Santuros
Nehantiste

then it is not worth getting at this price, i believe they will reduce the price eventually

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#5 27-09-2012 01:40:01

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

DaRkStAr666 a écrit :

on the english language only the first one has a duration -_- .
EDIT: looking carefully I can see the duration of the boost right at the same place as the name for the next upgrade below it (don't know if it's a screen resolution thing -_- )

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (27-09-2012 01:47:02)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#6 27-09-2012 09:38:58

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Site Web

blackwaltz a écrit :
DaRkStAr666 a écrit :

on the english language only the first one has a duration -_- .
EDIT: looking carefully I can see the duration of the boost right at the same place as the name for the next upgrade below it (don't know if it's a screen resolution thing -_- )

did you tried with another browser?

#7 27-09-2012 10:02:42

Zorak
Gardien
Lieu : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

You forgetting weekly trophies that gives a good amount of cx to the clan, so its possible to get any improvement for free (close to 0 donates) with a litle coordination between your clan mates (ex.: expend 200 energy/week gives you 5k cx, easy).

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

"A vei, esses cara não sabem nem onde caga."
                                              -Filippe_Balbino

#8 27-09-2012 15:33:31

Santuros
Nehantiste

Zorak a écrit :

You forgetting weekly trophies that gives a good amount of cx to the clan, so its possible to get any improvement for free (close to 0 donates) with a litle coordination between your clan mates (ex.: expend 200 energy/week gives you 5k cx, easy).

Yes indeed -_-, i saw some trophies until today.... well it makes all my effort useless and brings hope again

#9 27-09-2012 17:02:16

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Zorak a écrit :

So wait, when you say "Weekly" you mean those are repeatable? And do the players earn the crystals or is it put into the Clan bank?

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (27-09-2012 17:03:16)

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#10 27-09-2012 18:19:39

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Site Web

MerlinCross a écrit :
Zorak a écrit :

So wait, when you say "Weekly" you mean those are repeatable? And do the players earn the crystals or is it put into the Clan bank?

yes, clan bank.

#11 29-09-2012 07:48:39

Capuccino
Voyageur

How about if you turn on Cupidity I II and III at the same time? I cant be bothered doing the maths. But you know what i mean.

#12 29-09-2012 08:23:10

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Wait, if the crystals earned this way are put into the bank, what's the point of doing it?

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (29-09-2012 08:23:49)

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#13 29-09-2012 15:32:24

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Capuccino a écrit :

How about if you turn on Cupidity I II and III at the same time? I cant be bothered doing the maths. But you know what i mean.

they are indeed working at the same time.

normal perfect win: 70 cx
cupidity 1: 73 cx
cupidity 2: 77 cx
cupidity 1+2: 80 cx

as for your question merlincross... the percentage is given on the amount of cx won by each member in each fight... so it wont go directly to the bank but to each member of the clan

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

Pied de page des forums