Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 20-09-2012 19:55:56

TheRainMan
Guémélite

Feerik logic

*Kills competitive Tempus
*Kills ecstasy, makes several Cards USELESS
*makes the weak sap mages even weaker
*nerfs no hand-nehants

1 Week later

*releasing new op-gamebreaking cards every 2nd week

_______

(you can call this a QQ thread, but i am actually really disappointed by Feerik. Why do you nerf some cards or even kill them if you release new op cards which make them look like a bad joke? And why do you keep buffing frustrating gameplays like zil discard, zil priests, temple guardian priests etc?)

Dernière modification par TheRainMan (20-09-2012 20:05:49)

#2 20-09-2012 20:24:35

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

Re : Feerik logic

sap and ectasy deserves the nerf They could win fights playing only 4 cards before the nerf

Dernière modification par Wolvos (20-09-2012 20:26:19)

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#3 20-09-2012 21:14:36

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

hmmm i also dont agree with all the contents... discard for example did not experience a buff in quite some time. actually all guilds somehow developed means to counter discard... so at best they are an even match these days (still annoying but beatable)

zil priests? op? they need at least 3 rounds to build up which is enough for any fast deck to win the fight... prolly not enough for build-up decks since zil priests are build-ups themselves, but even here i would not go as far as call them overpowered.

temple guardian priests? with the new legendary? i m not sure whether i agree on that either. personally i ve not yet played against the sphinx but i dont think he is too OP... in fact i m happily suprised to see a legend which is defensive type and not another one-shot-isindeckmeanswin-char.

as for the nerves... well i agree that tempus didnt deserve the nerf at all... they were hardly op even before the nerf.

the ecstasy really needed the nerf!

sap mages were a bit op but the nerf was too much... agreed... a bit less would have been sufficient.

actually this thought just came by reading this thread... what if feerik would decide to put one week of testing phase for new cards after which they will finetune them. like this wednesday we got the new nomad cards and lets say next tuesday they will change the cards according to the responses in forum and the change in meta?! wouldnt that be a sollution?! the prices in the market are hardly adjusted in the week after the card release so i dont think it would have much effect on the market. even ppl knowing that a change might come could lead to a certain behaviour in market... but many cards could use a finetune! and this way at least the playerbase would be involved. what do you think?

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#4 20-09-2012 22:41:38

TheRainMan
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :

hmmm i also dont agree with all the contents... discard for example did not experience a buff in quite some time. actually all guilds somehow developed means to counter discard... so at best they are an even match these days (still annoying but beatable)

zil priests? op? they need at least 3 rounds to build up which is enough for any fast deck to win the fight... prolly not enough for build-up decks since zil priests are build-ups themselves, but even here i would not go as far as call them overpowered.

temple guardian priests? with the new legendary? i m not sure whether i agree on that either. personally i ve not yet played against the sphinx but i dont think he is too OP... in fact i m happily suprised to see a legend which is defensive type and not another one-shot-isindeckmeanswin-char.

as for the nerves... well i agree that tempus didnt deserve the nerf at all... they were hardly op even before the nerf.

the ecstasy really needed the nerf!

sap mages were a bit op but the nerf was too much... agreed... a bit less would have been sufficient.

actually this thought just came by reading this thread... what if feerik would decide to put one week of testing phase for new cards after which they will finetune them. like this wednesday we got the new nomad cards and lets say next tuesday they will change the cards according to the responses in forum and the change in meta?! wouldnt that be a sollution?! the prices in the market are hardly adjusted in the week after the card release so i dont think it would have much effect on the market. even ppl knowing that a change might come could lead to a certain behaviour in market... but many cards could use a finetune! and this way at least the playerbase would be involved. what do you think?

so the priest update with the new char, and the shadow mage update is no update/buff for discard?

Im sorry if you just see oldschool abysser alyce and psychurgist, but the new zil priest + alyce and abysser are very strong, 1850 last amnezy. i also saw the old shadow mages with alyce and discard, and they could also play at 1800+.

and inever said zil priests are op, dont know where you read that. i said they keep releasin op cards, but didnt said which one. so dont interpretate too much. everbody knows zil priests are strong, but not op.
i wrote they are annoying, and such decks shouldnt be made too strong, since its just frustrating for the players facing them

and exactly this kind of legendary is the worst, the defensive ones. he heals insanely = can get alot of dmg. imagine playing against him. every turn, you hit, you hit, you hit and reach nothing. i prefer bursting urenos than this shit.

-> especially AOe decks are fucked up vs him.

sap mages op? Dude, you didnt see them at 1750+ before the nerf, you call this op? this is a joke.
you just had to discard wild buds and they could do nothing. they never were op

and yes, ecstasy needed a nerf, but this nerf was tooooooo hard. nehant ecstasy is completely shit now. it even would be okay. but no, feerik is releasing ridicolously strong cards which make the old ecstasy look like a usual balanced card, so i srsly dont understand the nerf after all.

why nerfing a strong deck if it is average in 2 weeks? then feerik should have nerfed many more cards

@rest of your post: It would be good, yeah. but not really necessary.
It would be okay if they would buff/nerf some cards every month, or every 2nd week. i guess its very annoying if ONE CARD is dominating the tournaments for several weeks and then it gets banned and some players are fucked. this is retarded

Dernière modification par TheRainMan (20-09-2012 22:46:03)

#5 21-09-2012 00:12:28

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

TheRainMan a écrit :

sap mages op? Dude, you didnt see them at 1750+ before the nerf, you call this op? this is a joke.

a lot of deck cant deal against root, quercus and wild buds at the same time

the root effect its annoying even in zil priest and runic warriors, this kind of effect its stupid if it last more than 1 fight

Dernière modification par Wolvos (21-09-2012 00:15:15)

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#6 21-09-2012 09:04:51

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

TheRainMan a écrit :

so the priest update with the new char, and the shadow mage update is no update/buff for discard?

i dont see any direct improvement on discard... just an alternative char to use which lacks the ability to discard 2 cards in round 1 and 4... further discard cards were not released... again other guild experienced lots of improvement to retrieve cards from the graveyard though

and inever said zil priests are op, dont know where you read that. i said they keep releasin op cards, but didnt said which one. so dont interpretate too much. everbody knows zil priests are strong, but not op.
i wrote they are annoying, and such decks shouldnt be made too strong, since its just frustrating for the players facing them

hmmm sorry my mistake... saying 'release op cards' and 20 words later you talk about 'buffing frustrating gameplays like zil priests' made me think you connect these two... maybe a little gap would have helped the reader to understand that you are talking of different things here

and exactly this kind of legendary is the worst, the defensive ones. he heals insanely = can get alot of dmg. imagine playing against him. every turn, you hit, you hit, you hit and reach nothing. i prefer bursting urenos than this shit.

so far thats the 2nd defensive legend... i m quite sure that with a few modifications most decks will be able to challenge nebsen quite fairly and win quite often. as an afterthought: this legend may have the biggest impact on decks being played... but changes are good no?

-> especially AOe decks are fucked up vs him.

aoe yes... but not everyone is running around with an aoe deck and neither everyone is going to have nebsen by anytime soon... so there is still plenty of prey for you out there. actually i m quite happy to finally have something out there which makes these pirate mage - draw lightning users think about their decks

well sap mages did not just consist of buds but as Wolvos already stated the quite annoying fact that they could hinder you whole group by total chainstop. i also have to agree that no deck was ever having as many countercards as there were cards that needed to be discarded to play untouched by sap mages.

...., ecstasy needed a nerf,...

we agree

why nerfing a strong deck if it is average in 2 weeks? then feerik should have nerfed many more cards

you are a player among many others... if the majority voices their discontent about a certain card/combo/playstyle then the inventor has the duty to interfere... it may be that with several future releases other cards become less valuable or dangerous... achieve averageness... but a nerf was demanded by many players on that moment and you just got unlucky standing on the wrong side... besides i wonder how should feerik know the exact impact of certain cards on the meta (i m quite sure that the testing phase between design and release is quite short)

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

Pied de page des forums