Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 20-09-2012 15:40:52

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

Need some help with Eclipse

hey there,
i just picked this caste up and am kinda stuck on what to do next right now. i know that i might still miss or simply not "see" what i'm overlooking right now but this is my rough draft right now

Kararine
Djamena
Inatka

2x Assassination
3x Burning Soul
3x Frontal attack
1x Harshness
1x Incarnation
1x Obesity
3x Sand blades
2x Scorpio blow
1x Time to die
3x Noun-ta

it works... but not as good as on paper since many of the chains are limited to specific cards and therefore lock themselfes in my hand -.-
I KNOW that eclipse works... i just dont the "one thing" that i'm missing

pls help me out here^^

edit: before i forget; i don't have the money for Solaris right now... so this kinda limits my performance

Dernière modification par L4r90 (20-09-2012 15:44:02)

I'm back to Pack

#2 20-09-2012 16:22:40

magius
Solarian

Re : Need some help with Eclipse

I would say save for 3 Solaris smile

Here are my suggestions for now:

3 Obesity
3 Incarnation/Frontal Attack (depending on which deck you face)
3 Scorpio Blow
3 Noun-ta
3 Assassination
3 Sand Blades
1 Sentence (for Incarnation and pesky Queen decks)
1 Time to Die

Insert Burning Soul to non-chain cards as you see fit smile

Dernière modification par magius (20-09-2012 20:41:18)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#3 20-09-2012 16:34:14

UIA
Habitant de Guem

+ supernova
+ 1-2 incarnation
+2 sol'ra eclipse
+1 secret of the crow
+ maelstrom or storm
+ sentence
+1 stitches
+ end of an era

-2-3 burning soul
-2-3 sand blade
-2-3 frontal attack
-1 scorpio blow

just at a glance some changes I would make.   Add solaris when u get a chance its worth it.  1-2 more harshness can also help depending on the elo environment but nominally 1 is decent.. Sol'ra eclipse chains with noun-ta and will help protect you from supernova. Sentence is super handy against all types of threat, can even turn into a directed AoE with stitches.  Phantasmagoria also something to consider.  Your keeping deck at 20 which is good, eclipse needs a lean deck, personally I like maybe extra 2-3, still fast and little more options just sayin don't feel obligated to maintain at min size.  With changes listed above you'll gain more AoE then purely one-shot, which I feel works pretty well with eclipse playstyle and harder for opp to counter

#4 20-09-2012 16:39:30

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

magius a écrit :

3 Incarnation/Frontal Attack (depending on which deck you face)

i havent played in a while but since when can i choose against what to play? tongue

magius a écrit :

1 Judgment (for Incarnation and pesky Queen decks)

Judgement? all my search came up with, was Soul Judgment... and that just a weapon i cant use. did you mean Extinction? or maybe Harshness?!

also i'm not sure about playing 3 Scorpion blow, since they dont chain and chaining into them means loosing out on damage since they only trigger at the end of the fight of whoever it was attached to. (idealy you go second and place 1 on the characer you attack next and then place another one for 4dmg ticks and thats it... and even then i'd rather play assassination and a dagger. PLUS sandstorm can chain with itself)

on a sidenote i find Atrezil's Herritage pretty good in combination with assassination... also i realy think i'll save up for a supernova since i came to the situiations more than often, where i have only 1-2 characters standing on turn 4 and got every enemy pretty low, but just not dead yet -.-
-> how exactly does Inatka's ability work? or rather would the combination of those two work?

I'm back to Pack

#5 20-09-2012 18:59:26

Sylph
Campeur

L4r90 a écrit :
magius a écrit :
magius a écrit :

1 Judgment (for Incarnation and pesky Queen decks)

Judgement? all my search came up with, was Soul Judgment... and that just a weapon i cant use. did you mean Extinction? or maybe Harshness?!

[card]Sentence[/card] - Trophy Card

#6 20-09-2012 20:42:09

magius
Solarian

Sylph a écrit :
L4r90 a écrit :
magius a écrit :

[card]Sentence[/card] - Trophy Card

^ That smile sorry for the wrong card name. I agree, Sol'Ra Eclipse is great with Supernova. Especially towards end game.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#7 20-09-2012 20:58:45

SamsonXL
Habitant de Guem

L4r90 a écrit :

-> how exactly does Inatka's ability work? or rather would the combination of those two work?

[card]Inatka[/card]
I'm not entirely sure about it, but here's how i understand her ability.
After all chars fought once, and are ready again (untapped) she's prepared. If she starts the turn tapped (has fought a second time) she has -4 to damage suffered.
So fight with her on turn 4 (or 5 if opponent got to chose), and she should have her passive damage reduction ready in turns 5 or 6 respectively, ready for you to blast the bad guys away with Supernova.

#8 20-09-2012 21:05:19

UIA
Habitant de Guem

SamsonXL a écrit :
L4r90 a écrit :

[card]Inatka[/card]
I'm not entirely sure about it, but here's how i understand her ability.
After all chars fought once, and are ready again (untapped) she's prepared. If she starts the turn tapped (has fought a second time) she has -4 to damage suffered.
So fight with her on turn 4 (or 5 if opponent got to chose), and she should have her passive damage reduction ready in turns 5 or 6 respectively, ready for you to blast the bad guys away with Supernova.

Inatka's ability is just badly worded english.
She has -4 dmg suffered when tapped, that's it.

#9 20-09-2012 21:32:51

SamsonXL
Habitant de Guem

Well, makes here even better at eating the nova.
But at least she isn't the only terribly translated card.
Sometimes i feel like Feerik uses google to translate their cards, but then i stumble upon such atrocities and am aware that not even google could be that bad.

Pied de page des forums