Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 19-09-2012 08:46:05

dyslxeic
Ptit nouveau

Necromancian Idea

Hi ya'll, I was just wondering if this would be a good character to have?

Name: Nebazula
Guild: Nehantists
Race: Undead
Class: Warrior - Mage - Necromancian
Spirit: 0
Attack: 6/8
Defense: 2
Life: 16
Gain Chain if you play an Undead Card.
All copies of "Braiiiiiiin?" in your deck become Necrosis at the start of the game.
Turns 4, 6 and 7: Heals 3 health points and Attack -2

Please note this would be his final level stats.

Being able to play 2 undead cards in a turn allows him to get more undead cards into the grave yard to become necrosis which would benefit spells like necrology and caress of death that another necormancian could play. Which means running a 2 mage Necromancian deck more viable.

So what do you guys think, is it viable? or is it too powerful or too weak?

#2 19-09-2012 10:59:07

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Re : Necromancian Idea

Agreed, this would be a good update to the caste

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#3 19-09-2012 11:19:16

Sharxan
Voyageur

no undead update in nearest future, they are already pretty competive and annoying(too much). For the card i'd say 2 things.
1) Combination warrior/mage and ability to chain any card seems too strong to me, like one of the legendary-card abilities. Zombies dont play spells but boost attack by actions. Mage have low attack without buffs but can play spells. You want card that can hit hard blast with spell. In same round. Without any restrictions.
2) Rather then choosing existing card (Braiiiiiiin? in the case) develop your own card, cuz all related to each other cards releaze in the same time (with few exceptions like TTTDS).
Also i'm wondering what lore can explain Zombie-necromancian-warrior-mage.

Dernière modification par Sharxan (19-09-2012 11:19:51)

#4 19-09-2012 11:36:23

dyslxeic
Ptit nouveau

Sharxan a écrit :

no undead update in nearest future, they are already pretty competive and annoying(too much). For the card i'd say 2 things.
1) Combination warrior/mage and ability to chain any card seems too strong to me, like one of the legendary-card abilities. Zombies dont play spells but boost attack by actions. Mage have low attack without buffs but can play spells. You want card that can hit hard blast with spell. In same round. Without any restrictions.
2) Rather then choosing existing card (Braiiiiiiin? in the case) develop your own card, cuz all related to each other cards releaze in the same time (with few exceptions like TTTDS).
Also i'm wondering what lore can explain Zombie-necromancian-warrior-mage.

Thanks for the constructive criticism. You are right about the hitting hard and using spells, how bout if the attack was reduced to 5/6? or if the class was changed to just mage with a spirit value of 1?

Now time to think of a new action card to replace braiiiiiiin? ...after some thought how about this card to replace braiiiiiiian?

Guild: Nehantists
Race: Undead
Name: Feeding time
Heals 2 to 4 Health points
If this card is Necrosis: The opposing character has Attack -1/-2 until end of the game.
This card becomes Necrosis until the end of the game.

Checked all the other undead cards and none reduce the opposing characters attack value. And braiiiiiiin? heals when it becomes Necrosis and this will heal even if not Necrosis.

Dernière modification par dyslxeic (19-09-2012 11:50:32)

Pied de page des forums