Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-09-2012 16:16:05

Mumzel
Campeur

Try everything....

Hi Im still pretty new and try to play every guild so I can see what I like the most so now I gone play sap heart...
This is my deck...

Eikytan
Fe'y
Keizan

2 Double clays
2 Freeze
3 Germination
3 Magic poison
3 Quercus' Awakning
3 Unfortuned encounter
3 Wild buds
2 Root

Any thoughts and improvments are welcome...
Thnx...

"It's good to learn from your failures, but I prefer to learn form the failures of others." ~Jace Beleren

#2 18-09-2012 16:31:37

Spify
Voyageur

Re : Try everything....

- 1 Freeze
- 1 Unfortuned encounter
- 3 Quercus' Awakning
- 2 Roots
+ 1 Double clay
+ 1 or 2 Devouring Swarm
+ 1 Clumsiness
+ 2 The Rain Dance
+ 3 Vengeful Lianas
+ 1 Master-Mage Robe

Choose a target for the robe (Eikytan or Fey) and he must get protected at all costs.

My 2 cents.

Dernière modification par Spify (18-09-2012 16:35:14)

#3 18-09-2012 16:32:03

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Mumzel a écrit :

Hi Im still pretty new and try to play every guild so I can see what I like the most so now I gone play sap heart...
This is my deck...

Eikytan
Fe'y
Keizan

2 Double clays
2 Freeze
3 Germination
3 Magic poison
3 Quercus' Awakning
3 Unfortuned encounter
3 Wild buds
2 Root

Thnx...

Remove roots, since you have germination already, and remove one wild buds. Consider including sanctuary of roots for graveyard users and flowering to inflict more damage when you have wild buds eqquiped

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#4 18-09-2012 16:37:53

Spify
Voyageur

Santuros a écrit :
Mumzel a écrit :

This is my deck...

Eikytan
Fe'y
Keizan

2 Double clays
2 Freeze
3 Germination
3 Magic poison
3 Quercus' Awakning
3 Unfortuned encounter
3 Wild buds
2 Root

Thnx...

Remove roots, since you have germination already, and remove one wild buds. Consider including sanctuary of roots for graveyard users and flowering to inflict more damage when you have wild buds eqquiped

Flowering is fun but I would take it out in order to have a small-ish deck. I noticed when you get to a deck with 27+ cards things tend to get a bit messy or the game is pure luck.

#5 18-09-2012 16:43:12

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Spify a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :
Mumzel a écrit :

This is my deck...

Eikytan
Fe'y
Keizan

2 Double clays
2 Freeze
3 Germination
3 Magic poison
3 Quercus' Awakning
3 Unfortuned encounter
3 Wild buds
2 Root

Thnx...

Flowering is fun but I would take it out in order to have a small-ish deck. I noticed when you get to a deck with 27+ cards things tend to get a bit messy or the game is pure luck.

yeah you are right, i would remove poison too and one quercus awakening

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#6 18-09-2012 17:01:52

UIA
Habitant de Guem

looks like you have too many root, i mean nearly half your deck is devoted to preventing the op from chaining add in the 2 freeze and 1/2 your cards are counter or setup. In theory looks like it might work ok with wild buds doing the heavy lifting but without enough burst dmg and too much setup I'd say most decks will kill you before your strategy will kill them.   

Sap mages are kinda odd and imo need an update to stay competitive in current environment.    I prefer a last man standing approach with them personally, because they can actually do pretty well at protecting one another with cards like invisibility, regeneration, germination (with hailwalker letting u choose the root) and trophy cards like exordium, focus all effort into keeping one alive and make sure he gets the buds attached, but thats just my preference. 

flowerings not a bad spell and can help with camouflage,  living nature used to be great when u could have 3. Also you can discard like crazy with rain dance to get the cards u need and recycling always good. 

I've also seen fe'y decks that focus on attack with cards like back to the soil and being one with nature and can be surprisingly effective if not dealt with in time.

Good suggestions already posted by santu and spify, I wrote too much ;P

#7 18-09-2012 17:04:13

Mumzel
Campeur

Thnx for the fast reaction now I read all your thoughts I try again... wink

So the creatures stay the same

2 Devouring swarm
3 Double clay
1 Freeze
3 Germination
2 Quercus' awakning
2 The rain dance
2 Unfortuned encounter
3 Vengefull lianas
2 Wild buds
1 Dissidence

Im not sure if two wild buds is better then three...
And anoher noobish quesion how can I get the pictures of the cards overhere???

Dernière modification par Mumzel (18-09-2012 17:14:51)

"It's good to learn from your failures, but I prefer to learn form the failures of others." ~Jace Beleren

Pied de page des forums