Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 17-09-2012 19:20:27

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Sitar-Hero

well i m not going to post a Sitar-Hero deck here as many will expect... i would rather like to discuss certain strategies that universally work against these 3 tiny, annoying !"§%/§ ...

since they made their first appearance i always liked sitar-hero... with 2 unknown classes and either ishaia or mylad (either kotoba or sap) it was always nicely balanced... not too strong and neither weak

since the upcoming of tristam i had a few doubts about this once so awesome deck...

now with the additional equipment (in my very own opinion) i think they went totally through the roof... they are annoying

circle in a-moll in combination with this songbook and their abilities to totally ignore damage WHILE spamming sitar-hero makes this deck (again my opinion) totally overpowered

now to get closer to the purpose of this thread...

i m a zil/pirate/nomad player and the only thing that somehow stands a chance is playing (most players leave when they see it) forced march...

i have a zil beatdown deck and i cant tackle them fast enough to get one of them down for decreasing the damage...

with zil mages its even worse... its ok to be able to remove some of their permanents but zil mages need at least one round to be able to overcome any of the 3 chars...

pirate powder with admiral trist is able to win but it becomes a struggle of a sort

now i would like to know what you play against these sitars and how you counter them... maybe i can finally figure something out for myself by hearing other strategies... by now i m just hitting the 'x' once i m seeing this setup and i want to change that^^

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#2 17-09-2012 21:08:10

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

Re : Sitar-Hero

I've won against them using Sarah though she needs a little time to set-up. But once Galene equipped Sarah w/ Good Jorusien and she has means to heal herself (Pirate Code, Put the world to rights, etc.) it will be hard for those courtesans to kill her.

#3 17-09-2012 21:38:45

elmariachi17
Campeur

Best way is to include obesity and/or anathematize. both common toolbox cards and playable by any deck. secret of the crow works too but only on kimiko. They are annoying but definitely beatable.

#4 17-09-2012 22:53:36

magius
Solarian

Beat them consistently with Immortals.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#5 17-09-2012 23:14:50

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

easy with boss decks, dark kaes or shulong

the problem of this decks is against heals and high hp characters and damage reduction decks, but those decks are unpopular right now

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#6 18-09-2012 03:14:10

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

Immortals can take them on as long the heals keep coming as well as obesity for the right cards. I included Desertification and Familiar ground for card removers.

But then again alot of decks that focus on killing opposing chars fast will fatally lose to well-built unknown courts.

Dernière modification par ioxygen (18-09-2012 03:18:02)

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

#7 18-09-2012 04:35:57

goscar
Guémélite

Yeah I am surprise how buff they made them. Like seriously making direct damage an easy thing to do didn't raise any red flags with them.....

But Temple Guardians steam roll them! big_smile

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#8 18-09-2012 06:31:25

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

goscar a écrit :

Yeah I am surprise how buff they made them. Like seriously making direct damage an easy thing to do didn't raise any red flags with them.....

But Temple Guardians steam roll them! big_smile

only problem for me is that when people who play these decks see me use [card]Desertfication[/card] up they quit on me....I have yet to fight this deck with immortals, to the finish.  but yeah they are annoying for non healing decks...or even Immortal decks if you can't seem to land certain cards early..as they can kill most decks by turn 5 if not sooner, if they have all the right cards that is.

Pied de page des forums