Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 17-09-2012 17:27:57

Baliking
Campeur

Pirate Marauders best setup?

Hello people i would like to ask you guys whats the best setup for the snipeing girls. I tryed lots of cards and i think most of variation but i dont know which 1 is the best...Currently i'm running with the 3 girls (souchi,gemineye,azalys). I tryed with Briscar to max out the pocket shooters damage but he is simply too weak against most deck and evryone can 1 shoot him ,but i realy miss that 3 extra damage...so here is my currently deck:

[card]Souchi[/card] [card]Gemineye[/card] [card]Azalys the five time widow[/card]

-3 [card]Pocket shooter[/card]
-3 [card]Infernal cricket[/card]
-3 [card]Stink Bomb[/card]
-3 [card]Burning fire[/card]
-2 [card]Sham powder[/card]
-1 [card]Assassination[/card]
-1 [card]Artezyls heritage[/card]
-2 [card]Analyze[/card]
-1 [card]Dissidence[/card]
-1 [card]The secret of the crow[/card]

So this 1 is working not bad and as i said  i tryed [card]Briscar[/card] and with 2 [card]Narwhal[/card] and [card]Conquer or perish[/card] without sham powders and that 1 worked fine too except against mages.So what do you think guys which setup is the best for elo or this deck is just for fast and fun crystal farming? This is my main deck so hope you guys will give me nice advices smile Oh and srry for mybad english

#2 17-09-2012 17:36:01

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Pirate Marauders best setup?

Your lack of Narwhals troubles me.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 17-09-2012 17:53:49

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

MrLordi92 a écrit :

Your lack of Narwhals troubles me.

It'd be cool, but Cricket and Shooter pretty much cover all the weapons needed, I think. Especially with Burning Fire.

#4 17-09-2012 17:59:38

Baliking
Campeur

with this currently deck list Narwhals works bad because its realy slow down

#5 17-09-2012 18:22:36

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

But you can do the sick combo with Conquer or Perish!!!!!!!

Yeah, you're probably right.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#6 17-09-2012 18:26:39

elmariachi17
Campeur

Best setup is admiral, souchi and azalys. ive tried all versions and have to say that that one is SO, SO much better than the other versions. start off with powder means that souchi and azalys can one shot anyone with a stink bomb+ shooter. The deck uses 3xkan-del which is banned most of the time, but since the post doesnt specify, then this version is valid for this post. Sure, the order bonus is a bit rough, but it is good to note that from the games that ive played, only 10% have tried to attack admiral on turn 1. Also, i use 3x pirate party, for excessive def and offense. Narwhal is outdated, sorry to say

Dernière modification par elmariachi17 (17-09-2012 18:27:50)

#7 17-09-2012 18:53:58

Baliking
Campeur

elmariachi17 a écrit :

Best setup is admiral, souchi and azalys. ive tried all versions and have to say that that one is SO, SO much better than the other versions. start off with powder means that souchi and azalys can one shot anyone with a stink bomb+ shooter. The deck uses 3xkan-del which is banned most of the time, but since the post doesnt specify, then this version is valid for this post. Sure, the order bonus is a bit rough, but it is good to note that from the games that ive played, only 10% have tried to attack admiral on turn 1. Also, i use 3x pirate party, for excessive def and offense. Narwhal is outdated, sorry to say

Sounds good but there is a bad side for me: I dont have that much crystal to buy an admiral hmm Is it work the same way with the Captain version or the legendary makes too big difference?

#8 17-09-2012 20:15:31

elmariachi17
Campeur

I would say that the captain would do ok tbh, just spam scrolls+pirate party and she'll do ok. Downside is that she'll have no revival of course, and lose the +2 from scrolls. On the other hand, the order improves quite a bit. Bear in mind though, that the capt needs a some help getting chains, so use cards like secret of the crow or obesity. Plus, its rather tricky using the deck at first, so bear with it

#9 18-09-2012 16:55:23

Baliking
Campeur

elmariachi17 a écrit :

I would say that the captain would do ok tbh, just spam scrolls+pirate party and she'll do ok. Downside is that she'll have no revival of course, and lose the +2 from scrolls. On the other hand, the order improves quite a bit. Bear in mind though, that the capt needs a some help getting chains, so use cards like secret of the crow or obesity. Plus, its rather tricky using the deck at first, so bear with it

hm [card]supplying[/card] gives enough chain for her no?cause the scrolls only effective if enough powder on her

#10 18-09-2012 17:34:19

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

This deck should work fairly quickly. Supplying and scroll may be enough chain, but mechanic hornet not only allows you to chain anything if you have powder it increases your damage output by 2 every time you do damage. This makes your crickets do 5 damage and the pocket shooters do more, along with your melee attacks.

#11 18-09-2012 18:21:37

Baliking
Campeur

hmm i dont say  to buld a deck or something but could you guys give me a list for this type of gameplay?I mean what should i take off from that list and what should i put in to work good...i dont want to see dead hands if i play with the Captain and also i dont wan to lose the fast kill mechanic (round 3-4 end game).

Dernière modification par Baliking (18-09-2012 18:26:41)

#12 21-09-2012 15:33:02

Baliking
Campeur

well  i tryed the variations and i would say its realy cool without the admiral too but the main problem is still with mages even if i can kill them and sometimes a bit tricky if i have only powder weapons in my hand when Captain on that turn.Oh and i dont have toolbox cards now so my def is went realy down but the attack power is insane especially with Pirate party

Pied de page des forums