Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 17-09-2012 10:08:22

Dandeman
Campeur

Half-light bug? or wrong text?

The text of half-light reads "Your characters defense and spirit can not be modified by your opponents cards. duration 2 fights". i understand this to mean that in the fight in which I activate half-light, and the next fight of the char carrying half-light, my opponents cards cannot change r affect my spirit or defense values. However, in the second fight, with half-light still attached, Stink-bomb takes my defense to 0 )which it could not in the turn the card was activated). If this is a bug please fix it, if,the text of the card needs rewording and I would like to know why half-light then has a duration of 3 turns.

#2 17-09-2012 11:58:40

Sharxan
Voyageur

Re : Half-light bug? or wrong text?

no bug here. Somehow =X effects don't count on "modify" thing. I think same is for cards that divide (Like [card]Stamping[/card]). Soooo...every works like intended.

#3 17-09-2012 12:11:51

Dandeman
Campeur

Sharxan a écrit :

no bug here. Somehow =X effects don't count on "modify" thing. I think same is for cards that divide (Like [card]Stamping[/card]). Soooo...every works like intended.

Actually "to modify" means to alter or change. Simple english. Also when u take a look at  "crown of the border" which reads "The opponent's cards can not modify the Attack, Defense and Spirit characteristics of your character" (same expression, same word, only attack included for the crown) you will notice that stink bomb, magic attack, no armour, satmping, wallop, e.t.c have no effect on a character wearing "crown of the border" and that's the way it is supposed to be.

So obviously, either there is a bug, or the card has to be re-worded.

Dernière modification par Dandeman (17-09-2012 12:12:25)

#4 17-09-2012 12:16:26

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

It seems that the card is buggued.
You are right on the "modify" part.

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums