Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 17-09-2012 08:28:56

dox_kzerza
Campeur
Lieu : Philippines
Site Web

Demon Deck help

Hi,

I am currently in the process of saving up my crystals to make my second deck, a Nehantist Demon deck. I have seen a lot of nehantist decks out there being played, most of them focuses on corruptions and whatnots. Haven't seen a single Nehantist deck that focused on the demon Race exclusively, especially the the transformations they allow. I've seen the transformations but not on the focus of them, more of a supplemantary usage. So I have decided to browse around for the cards and made a draft:

CHARACTERS:
[card]Chalice[/card]   (After dying, turns into Chalice Strikes back)
[card]Azaram[/card]   (Stand alone demon that can boost the others)
[card]Soul Chewer[/card]   (Mainly for his effect on 1 dmg = 1 heal)

*I want to change soul chewer though, I found [card]Dimizar[/card] though but he human not demon.

NON-CHARACTERS:

2 [card]The forbidden book[/card]    (when someone is in critical health, or in gonna die that turn; this will buy him a few more turns to whack a few)
3 [card]Underworld[/card]                (hey it boosts everybody for the entire game, what's not to like? ^^)
2 [card]Dark ritual[/card]                (Offensive transformation)
3 [card]Nehant's Seal[/card]        (standard debuff and chain)

3 [card]Demon May rise[/card]      (for control purposes, especially against racial bonuses)
1 [card]Demon's rage[/card]          (for that I'm gonna die, then die with me)
2 [card]Demonic affliction[/card]      (chain, with direct damage and triggering demons rage when needed)
3 [card]Demonic Blade[/card]        (Just for that extra added boost)
2 [card]Hand of Death[/card]            (that slightly lowered stat isnt so slight anymore)
3 [card]The price of flesh[/card]         (slight boost, slight direct damage)

Could use a little help on what to drop and what to add because Im not well versed with the cards, especially with the "No guild" splashables. I didnt find much info on the forums aside from a few several months-old posts.

thanks,
-DOX

~meow~
~~~~====^_^======~~~~~
           `~~~   ~~~`
<3 Woooooo shiny! <3

#2 17-09-2012 08:42:57

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Re : Demon Deck help

Nice deck, but Forbidden book is unique so you can only 1 copy per deck and you need a mage or nehant guem to play demon may rise it's a spell. Why not replace soul chewer with pain so you can use price of flesh on her and still active the damage part?. You also need [card]Demonic Cloud[/card]s so your offensive transformation to have attack power (Death blade gets 6 attack per character that has a demonic servant, demonic cloud those that). If your going for the dark ritual build, you can drop soul chewer for ripper. Also trying adding [card]Dark Fury[/card] for a good card that chains(it always +5 attack when played by chalice).

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (17-09-2012 08:48:17)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#3 17-09-2012 10:19:07

dox_kzerza
Campeur
Site Web

thank you for the inputs, I didn't know Demons weren't like Guems where the latter could use spells.

It appears that most of the cards I am going to hunt for are present in the Nehantist SD for 700Feez. I suppose that is feasible enough, but here is the re-draft:

CHARACTERS:
[card]Chalice[/card]
[card]Azaram[/card]
[card]Ripper[/card]

NON-CHARACTERS:

staple(s):
1 [card]The Forbidden Book[/card]
2 [card]Dark ritual[/card]
3 [card]Underworld[/card]

Item(s):
3 [card]Demonic Blade[/card]

Chain(s):
3 [card]Nehant's Seal[/card]
2 [card]Demonic Affliction[/card]
3 [card]Demonic Cloud[/card]
2 [card]Dark fury[/card]
2 [card]Hit for Hit[/card]
2 [card]Demon's Rage[/card]  (I would like to keep this for chalice is destined to die on its first move XD)

*3 items, 14 chainables and 6 core cards.
*I already have 2 [card]Hit for hit[/card] as rewards from story mode, thank god ^^", now all that's left is to get the extra copies lacking from the SD.

Would this build be viable enough to focus the transformations as the main flow for the deck?

Dernière modification par dox_kzerza (17-09-2012 10:35:20)

~meow~
~~~~====^_^======~~~~~
           `~~~   ~~~`
<3 Woooooo shiny! <3

#4 17-09-2012 14:14:03

Nessaj
Guémélite

But keep in mind that Chalice cannot hold any Demonic Cloud or Blade, so your Death Blade (transformation from Dark Ritual) will need a character with 2 Demonic Clouds to get the full 18 attack, what can be a self killer doing that in the same turn in a character that is not Ripper (gets defense +1 for each Cloud) would make you defenseless against Hard Hitters like mages and marauders. Or you can wait till turn 4+ to do so equipping one by one.

Chalice is excellent if you start the fight and you get Dark Furies or a Dark Fury and a Demonic Affliction, you have high chances on killing their main character  and still survive (you will survive). But in the other hand, it slows your strategy to get Death Blade to atk = 18. It's also great to use that trophy (I don't remember the name) that in the end of the turn, you cause damage equal to your negative health divided by 2. Use that with Chalice, Dark Fury + this trophy, fight against an Elfine, Ourenos or a Zil Marauder, get atk +5 and in the end you will probably have -10 health, then another 5 direct damage xD .Against elfines once I got -14, it was HKO and Chalice reborns debuffing opponents stats xD.

BTW Nightmare is a BEAST, people underrate him a lot.

This week I got a 7th place in ELO with my demon deck, but it was a very different concept deck. And I hope next update we get more demon cards, they are evil >)
Please no more zombies.

Dernière modification par Nessaj (17-09-2012 14:17:21)

Evil is just a point of view >)

#5 17-09-2012 16:10:41

UIA
Habitant de Guem

guardian of the ritual is another decent demon warrior, you can get from adventure mode

#6 17-09-2012 16:46:01

dox_kzerza
Campeur
Site Web

UIA a écrit :

guardian of the ritual is another decent demon warrior, you can get from adventure mode

Yeah I have been considering him too, but I have to be level 15 to do the adventure ^^"

Im still lvl 12 :3

~meow~
~~~~====^_^======~~~~~
           `~~~   ~~~`
<3 Woooooo shiny! <3

#7 17-09-2012 16:55:51

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

You're probably going to hate me for this but I don't really get [card]underworld[/card] in this deck. It's an alright card but the whole point of this deck is to kill your characters off for better ones. Once they're gone the attack bonus doesn't carry (I'm pretty sure).

I get why you want to use [card]chalice[/card], he's a good card and adds the the attack bonus of the sword. I'm in between on him. Nightmare is a good option as stated before but a couple other options are [card]Pain[/card], she hurts herself and is moderately easy to kill but has great killing power. That or [card]Ardrakar[/card] It takes an expensive card to level her all the way but at level 3 (the least level you can get her without) she buffs the defense of your other characters and is a nehant guelermite so you could stick a couple [card]demon may rise[/card] in the deck if you were still keen on that idea.

Dernière modification par Ellias (17-09-2012 16:56:44)

#8 17-09-2012 17:23:16

dox_kzerza
Campeur
Site Web

Ellias a écrit :

You're probably going to hate me for this but I don't really get [card]underworld[/card] in this deck. It's an alright card but the whole point of this deck is to kill your characters off for better ones. Once they're gone the attack bonus doesn't carry (I'm pretty sure).

I get why you want to use [card]chalice[/card], he's a good card and adds the the attack bonus of the sword. I'm in between on him. Nightmare is a good option as stated before but a couple other options are [card]Pain[/card], she hurts herself and is moderately easy to kill but has great killing power. That or [card]Ardrakar[/card] It takes an expensive card to level her all the way but at level 3 (the least level you can get her without) she buffs the defense of your other characters and is a nehant guelermite so you could stick a couple [card]demon may rise[/card] in the deck if you were still keen on that idea.

That's why it's a draft, I haven't bought the card yet since I'm still saving up the crystals for them. It gives me an opportunity for some leway on card choices, besides do you have a suggestion for a better alternative? In particular somewhere around the price-range of [card]Underworld[/card]?  :3

And truth be told, I can have ardrakar to use because she comes with the starter deck but when I saw her upgrade requirement I got put off by it >.< since I already had to put up with grinding plenty-o-crystals for azarams upgrade. >.>

Nessaj a écrit :

But keep in mind that Chalice cannot hold any Demonic Cloud or Blade, so your Death Blade (transformation from Dark Ritual) will need a character with 2 Demonic Clouds to get the full 18 attack, what can be a self killer doing that in the same turn in a character that is not Ripper (gets defense +1 for each Cloud) would make you defenseless against Hard Hitters like mages and marauders. Or you can wait till turn 4+ to do so equipping one by one.

Chalice is excellent if you start the fight and you get Dark Furies or a Dark Fury and a Demonic Affliction, you have high chances on killing their main character  and still survive (you will survive). But in the other hand, it slows your strategy to get Death Blade to atk = 18. It's also great to use that trophy (I don't remember the name) that in the end of the turn, you cause damage equal to your negative health divided by 2. Use that with Chalice, Dark Fury + this trophy, fight against an Elfine, Ourenos or a Zil Marauder, get atk +5 and in the end you will probably have -10 health, then another 5 direct damage xD .Against elfines once I got -14, it was HKO and Chalice reborns debuffing opponents stats xD.

BTW Nightmare is a BEAST, people underrate him a lot.

This week I got a 7th place in ELO with my demon deck, but it was a very different concept deck. And I hope next update we get more demon cards, they are evil >)
Please no more zombies.

What I want to do is to one-shot kill someone using chalice on its first move, then have it transform to chlice strikes back. then transform it into deathblade or inferno or leave it as is and transform the other two depending on the situation.

overall I want to hit hard -> transform -> hit hard again.

Dernière modification par dox_kzerza (17-09-2012 17:51:57)

~meow~
~~~~====^_^======~~~~~
           `~~~   ~~~`
<3 Woooooo shiny! <3

#9 17-09-2012 17:52:17

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

There are a few cards that would be good that I can think of off the top of my head. for soul ripper it might be beneficial to but in a card like [card]It is time[/card] that way you get the demon cloud even on an off turn, since it isn't good with the other characters tho I would only put 1 or 2 in tops and even that is optional (I think there was just a trophy  "return to noz...." or something that would work even better if you have it). [card]Daemonium[/card] is a great card against warrior and marauder decks so it may be worth putting in as well. [card]The price of flesh[/card] sounds good in theory but I can't be certain it works  because it didn't last time I tried.

#10 17-09-2012 18:31:31

Nessaj
Guémélite

dox_kzerza a écrit :

[That's why it's a draft, I haven't bought the card yet since I'm still saving up the crystals for them. It gives me an opportunity for some leway on card choices, besides do you have a suggestion for a better alternative? In particular somewhere around the price-range of [card]Underworld[/card]?  :3

You can try [card]Lords of the Ruins[/card] instead of Underworld. It continuously increase your damage done and taken. Increases physical damage, direct damage (Shoulchewer and Pain order bonus, Demonic Affliction, The Price of Flesh, etc).

Ypu can even finish people with Dismemberment, have you ever think about Dismemberment causing 6 AOE direct damage?

Dernière modification par Nessaj (17-09-2012 18:32:51)

#11 17-09-2012 18:32:40

dox_kzerza
Campeur
Site Web

Ellias a écrit :

There are a few cards that would be good that I can think of off the top of my head. for soul ripper it might be beneficial to but in a card like [card]It is time[/card] that way you get the demon cloud even on an off turn, since it isn't good with the other characters tho I would only put 1 or 2 in tops and even that is optional (I think there was just a trophy  "return to noz...." or something that would work even better if you have it). [card]Daemonium[/card] is a great card against warrior and marauder decks so it may be worth putting in as well. [card]The price of flesh[/card] sounds good in theory but I can't be certain it works  because it didn't last time I tried.

[card]The price of flesh[/card] has a bug of some sort? Or it might be that the wordings on the card is wrong from its actual effect. Hmmm, this needs several second opinions to confirm.

The [card]It is time[/card] is one of those that I listed on notepad but I don't have these yet. I only have a couple of [card]that's an order[/card] as an alternative, so I strayed away from this because it can trigger the order bonus of the opponent too.

And are you taking about [card]Back to Noz'Dingard[/card]? It's a great card, but unfortunately I don't have it ^_^  But I do have [card]Thebirak's Secret[/card], so if it's just triggering the order bonus for [card]Ripper[/card]'s order bonus of pulling a [card]Demonic Cloud[/card] I think the total hand refresh would be an alternative worth looking at as well. Since the next turns draw gives 7 new cards without the risk of self-milling, and 7 new cards does have a high probability to yield at least 1 [card]Demonic Cloud[/card] from a deck of 20-25 cards.

[card]Daemonium[/card] hmmm, I must've overlooked this card when I was browzing around wikia for viable cards to use; Although I like what it does. *nod nod*

Nessaj a écrit :

You can try [card]Lords of the Ruins[/card] instead of Underworld. It continuously increase your damage done and taken. Increases physical damage, direct damage (Shoulchewer and Pain order bonus, Demonic Affliction, The Price of Flesh, etc).

Ypu can even finish people with Dismemberment, have you ever think about Dismemberment causing 6 AOE direct damage?

[card]Lords of the Ruins[/card] yeah I have been considering this one too, was a bit hesitant to get it because it increased teh dmg taken. But since this deck is focused on hitting hard without looking back (transformations and all) I guess it's a good choice :3

[card]Dismemberment[/card]? doesnt that do 1 direct dmg to the characters for every class that char-possesses respectively? or did you mean 6 AoE dmg dispersed amongst the characters ? hmm

Dernière modification par dox_kzerza (17-09-2012 18:52:13)

~meow~
~~~~====^_^======~~~~~
           `~~~   ~~~`
<3 Woooooo shiny! <3

#12 17-09-2012 18:34:55

Nessaj
Guémélite

The Price of Flesh is not buggy, you should have done damage before activating the card. Example, it will do damage if you had done damage with Demonic Explosion or Ardrakar Black Chimera or Soulchewer/Pain order bonus for example.

You must have done damage anyway BEFORE activating The Price of Flesh.

#13 17-09-2012 19:06:19

dox_kzerza
Campeur
Site Web

Nessaj a écrit :

The Price of Flesh is not buggy, you should have done damage before activating the card. Example, it will do damage if you had done damage with Demonic Explosion or Ardrakar Black Chimera or Soulchewer/Pain order bonus for example.

You must have done damage anyway BEFORE activating The Price of Flesh.

thanks for clearing that one up :3

~meow~
~~~~====^_^======~~~~~
           `~~~   ~~~`
<3 Woooooo shiny! <3

#14 19-09-2012 13:07:57

dox_kzerza
Campeur
Site Web

I've been doing some searching around and found:

[card]Grief[/card]

very interesting card, she wants to die XD
Does her effect activates if I use [card]The Forbidden Book[/card] at her?

Also her upgrade 3 is only 10,000 crystals while upgrade 1 is 13,000 and upgrade 2 is 37,000. *is confuzzled*

~meow~
~~~~====^_^======~~~~~
           `~~~   ~~~`
<3 Woooooo shiny! <3

#15 19-09-2012 13:13:22

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

the book should work

as for the price... well it depends on the quantity of cards being sold... a card often sold will decrease its price while a card seldom sold increases...

matter of fact the level 2 of most chars are most expensive because noone buys them... it indeed is quite confusing but once you see the logic behind th... nope... its just confusing^^

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#16 19-09-2012 13:13:38

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

dox_kzerza a écrit :

[card]Grief[/card]

very interesting card, she wants to die XD
Does her effect activates if I use [card]The Forbidden Book[/card] at her?

Yes, as long as she dies before the specified turn

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#17 21-09-2012 07:49:01

dox_kzerza
Campeur
Site Web

I have Reconfiigured my build:

CHARACTERS:
[card]Soul Chewer[/card]
[card]Ripper[/card]
[card]Pain[/card]

NON-CHARACTERS:
1 [card]The Forbidden Book[/card]
1 [card]Dark Ritual[/card]
2 [card]Hit for hit[/card]
3 [card]Nehant's Seal[/card]
3 [card]Demonic Cloud[/card]
3 [card]The price of flesh[/card]
1 [card]Dark Fury[/card]
1 [card]Demonic Explosion[/card]
1 [card]Pic-nick[/card]
2 [card]Demonic Blade[/card]
1 [card]Demonic  Affliction[/card]

*I removed chalice on the count of [card]Dark fury[/card]'s are being a total b*** when grinding for crystals. >.< I looked for other alternatives and figured combo [card]The price of flesh[/card] is pretty good. Dealing around 15 dmg in combination to direct dmg and attacks, and it's cheaper.

*I dropped the extra [card]Dark Ritual[/card] from my first draft(s) because the second card was a constant dead draw. >.<  I found that 1 copy was more than sufficient to do the job.

*I got this deck 90% complete now. All that's left are the 2 [card]Demonic Blade[/card]. So while I'm grinding for these two, any other card suggestions that is worth looking into splashing into the deck? :3

~meow~
~~~~====^_^======~~~~~
           `~~~   ~~~`
<3 Woooooo shiny! <3

#18 21-09-2012 09:15:41

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

demon update commign soon, better save for it

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#19 21-09-2012 09:32:39

dox_kzerza
Campeur
Site Web

Santuros a écrit :

demon update commign soon, better save for it

really? :3 thats good to know, thanks! big_smile

~meow~
~~~~====^_^======~~~~~
           `~~~   ~~~`