Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 13-09-2012 20:23:41

Mumzel
Campeur

Noob player

HI Im pretty new in the game and after playing pirates to earn money whit (around 200k)I wanne build something like a counter deck (because that are the decks I like to play in MTG wink ) I was thinking of something nobody likes, like playing 3 obesity 3 clumsiness 3 Freezes 1 dissidence... If somebody have a good idea what my  choice of creatures and damage would be I will be happy to hear it because there is so much choice maybe like Zill because then I can play suspicion of treason... I'll thank you in front... And sorry for my grammer but Im a Belgian... wink

"It's good to learn from your failures, but I prefer to learn form the failures of others." ~Jace Beleren

#2 14-09-2012 07:26:30

Sharxan
Voyageur

Re : Noob player

I have some kind of conter deck... Not complete i think, and anyway you can't just conter every single move of your opponent and win (there are alot of power creeps nowdays witch can easyly destroy you just by bare hands). My deck is focus on discard/conter/buff youself, running 2 Conselors and Marquize. If you are interested i can post deck here.

#3 14-09-2012 11:17:11

Mumzel
Campeur

Yeah mould be nice but pretty expensive I geuss...
And does that work in ELO or what deck would I play there???

"It's good to learn from your failures, but I prefer to learn form the failures of others." ~Jace Beleren

#4 14-09-2012 11:33:29

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Mumzel a écrit :

Yeah mould be nice but pretty expensive I geuss...
And does that work in ELO or what deck would I play there???

if you really are new to the game then you should not concern yourself with elo unless some event forces you to play there...

as Sharxan tried to explain a plain counter-based deck is not efficient... all counters have flaws...

clumsiness: wont touch weapons
obesiety: only blocks next action
brawl: only works against non-warriors
witchblade secret: only works against non-spell, non-maro cards
difference of opinion: only works against non-maro, non-zil cards
suspect of treason: is useless if enemy plays non-guild related cards

they all work and shine in special cases... but never so much as it was worth building a deck around them...

the best counter card imo is descision of the counsel played by ishaia or verez with ishaia in team...

i know you liked playing blue decks in MtG but here you will notice after some time that countering the enemy is not as efficient as you would like it to be... dont get me wrong counters can decide a game if played correctly

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#5 14-09-2012 23:09:15

Mumzel
Campeur

Ok thnx for the explantion... I know now how this game works a little there are much of the same decks.. So I gone try a totally different thing.... If there is something that works I will let you know... wink

#6 16-09-2012 11:23:19

Dr Vlad
Campeur

The Pack has decent counter tctics. General fray works wonders vs anyone non-warrior, My turn! is great against permanents, Wild can play Paranoia and Suspicion of treason (like a mini-Dissidence) and prevent OHKO-s with turn 1 double Lunations, Bestial/Wolf Paw + Annoyance owns even high defense characters.

Pied de page des forums