Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-09-2012 16:05:34

Dy_Ken
Campeur

Overpowered guilds

why are pirates and sap hearts cards so overpowered? every time we play against those guilds you can see that their cards are way too overpowered especially when they chain. for example flames of the phoenix, for sure when its the last few turns it will kill all and sure too much negative to opposing player. the pirates powder tokens surely gives them a very high probability that they will win.

sap hearts feign death is permanent for 2 turns and counting 2 items in discards piles making sure to heal 5 or more when the player attaches 2 or more on the same character.

is there any chance of balancing cards or maybe even the playing field?

#2 12-09-2012 16:14:07

Phawk
Gardien
Lieu : L'Arc-Kadia

Re : Overpowered guilds

you're totally wrong. Flammes of the phoenix is very easy nullyfied by obesity general fray and others and others cards. if there's a pirate op card it's lost scroll form kandel or pocket shooter, but don't leave ad powder tocken deck their primary cards.

for sap heart yep feign death is very exceeding but the really problem is Ourenos...

Dernière modification par Phawk (12-09-2012 16:14:17)

I miei mazzi: http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=28616
Canale Youtube mio dedicato ad Eredan: http://www.youtube.com/user/PhawkkP/videos
Chat italiana attiva di Eredan iTCG! http://xat.com/chat/room/184014000/

#3 12-09-2012 16:37:53

Dy_Ken
Campeur

we may have a different view on the phoenix but still pirates and sap hearts still too OP. i use runic legion guild and i noticed that our guemelites suck, bad cards were given.

#4 12-09-2012 16:41:29

h43m
Campeur

This is first guild war won by Pirates, before they lost twice:
- Guem Tear to Nomads on 22/02/12 (date of battle start to search the news, so you can always check it)
- Temple of the goddess to Runics on 02/05/12

Saps lost three times out of four, while they Won Agonda shell from Zil they lost:
- Burning to Noz on 25/01/12
- Phantasmagoria to Nomads on 30/05/12
- Corrupted to Nehants on 25/07/12 (Ourenos release)

So how can you call guilds that lost more than won overpowered?

#5 12-09-2012 16:43:12

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

h43m a écrit :

Corrupted to Nehants on 25/07/12 (Ourenos release)

As far I noticed [card]corrupted[/card] is a Sap Heart weapon wink

They won 2, they lost 2.
And the Noz battle was not fair at all, it was the first one and only the number of win count.
At a time where the Mage Sap Heart sucks.

Collectionneur de cartes

#6 12-09-2012 16:51:31

Dy_Ken
Campeur

i think u cant measure the strength in guild wars because it depends on how many players use that guild, its a numbers game on how many people use the guild. you are correct on those dates and winners, but what i am saying is the present cards added to them. if you notice every time you fight a complete sap or pirate deck, you are sure to lose even if your using the strongest of your deck.

anyway its just my opinion. peace man

#7 12-09-2012 18:08:21

h43m
Campeur

Zurga a écrit :

Right, got error in my charts.

It might be true, that they did overwhelm ELO after their Legendary releases, but on the other hand, Zil and Noz also had their 5 minutes of fame after their legendaries, so I think the problem will soon be dealt with making other guilds overpowered instead.

#8 12-09-2012 20:16:03

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

h43m a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

Right, got error in my charts.

It might be true, that they did overwhelm ELO after their Legendary releases, but on the other hand, Zil and Noz also had their 5 minutes of fame after their legendaries, so I think the problem will soon be dealt with making other guilds overpowered instead.

I don't think pirates are OP, Sap Hearts aren't that OP, unless you mean their Legendary, he's a little bit OP, but I've won a couple times, but Admiral Al, for pirates if I'm Kotoba Trackers or, Noz "Blast" I usually win...not always but usually.

#9 12-09-2012 21:27:09

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

The admiral has a built in Fake Death, only better because she gets an additional health with the only restriction being either (I believe) a powder item or fire spell which seems oh so hard to do in that deck </sarcasm>. Pirates have 9 kinds of ways to get rid of powder tokens including, but not limited to, characters like Flammara and the outdated Armada that do it automatically and get bonuses for doing so. Then there are cards like the aforementioned [card]Lost scroll from Kan-del[/card] that increases damage output and removes powder tokens FURTHER empowering Flames. This deck is very powerful when built right. I'm not QQ'ing. Pirates used to be one of my favorite guilds to play as until all of their decks became out dated and the new cards way too expensive. I was with them all the way just past SARAH. Then I sold my Feminist deck and moved to Zil.

As for Sap... I see no OP here. Not only do very few people play sap anymore, very few people know how to put a good version of those decks together. Their decks are probably the MOST technical in Eredan (even more so than Terror Clowns imo). Yes they have some ridiculous cards like the new legendary, but to put a deck together that hasn't been nerfed or outdated but has enough synergy to run well consistently is difficult. Props to whoever made you think Sap is OP.

Pied de page des forums